Beware of Llaw Arian Hibernian guilds......`

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyka

Originally posted by Hestetun
whats below the belt here ? I have asked lunabel ones, for about 3 or 4 weeks. Now tell me whats below the belt from my side ?

You reading this thread? Read what I quoted, thats exactly what is below the belt.

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by angrysquirrel
i remember hestethehun when i first started playing this game

i was a bard, he was wierd, prolly spanish, defo a donkeyfucker, and he begged and cried at every guild there was , think it was wuren who once mentioned how he wouldnt shut the fuck up about wanting in their guild.

i cant be arsed to go on, but tbh id just tell him to fo, its the good players that make guilds good, not CaPiTaN F8s.

im off to look for more posts to slag people off in.

well guess every spaniard pwn u then :) And what has this with the post to do ?

O

old.Nol

There are no RvR guilds in this game, there are people who think they're RvR, but I see them farming PvE all the time :D

A

azshara

isnt this thread dead yet?

oh right, i keep bumping it ;(

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by JoxerTheMighty
Wowowo....slow down, pal...dont be so hasty with false accusations. I for myself dont have anything in particular against LA at a whole (well, maybe with one or two peeps who are / have been in LA but thats personal stuff) and I can assure you that most peeps in Vigilance dont have anything personal against LA either (cant speak for all but I think thats the mayority). Just like you we are trying to improve our guild every day..you know, the old process of learning by doing and excuse me but if IT SEEMS that someone from another guild tries to snatch one of our most valued members I think we are entitled to be a little angered. Wouldnt have mattered if it would have been LA or any other guild - i think the chatlogpic would have landed here anyway.

The other thing: I dont know where you got the impression that we are trying to get you down every opportunity we get but its definately not true. And about the "kids are jealous"-thing. See it this way: You got one of the most successful guilds running atm, mate and we are simply after your spot in the sun ;) Call it a little competition if you like....things like that keep the juices cooking :)
I'd prefer you see things that way and not with your hostile anti-Vigilance-attitude.

Love, peace and a happy new year, mate

P.S: Can we stop this discussion now? :) pweeeeeease

joxer I asked lunabel ones :) and he said no and I fine. Now who shows hostility , pick out one link that me or an LA has spoken bad of ur guild ? plz

V

vulcan1

I was gonna keep out of this thread cos imo its serves no useful perpose. I know why Gravedigger left Vigil I have a chat log of a discussion with him. I was acting GM while Diabien was away last week. I can understand why Dia threw one when you consider guilds take members put a lot of time & effort getting them to the RR they are for them to bugger off somewhere else.

Not to take anything away from GD here but he is was pasionate about the guild a little too much imo that he took things very personal got stressed out & /gc quit.

Weve just had the silly season amongst us & with family & friends, folks have other commitments hence Graves frustration when GG broke up & arguments started in /gu cos peeps had other rl stuff to do, personally ide have ignored /gc comments & sucked it up but Grave being as he is decided to /gc quit which is his right its a loss to vigil imo but not the end of the world.

Im dissapointed in him as a player cos you cant change a guild from the outside & /gc quit is the easy option but I wish him well in LA I just wonder if this would have been a different outcome had Gravedigger been a RR1 Druid o_O

Now my suggestion would be close the dam thread & move on were all on the same side here.

J

JoxerTheMighty

Originally posted by Hestetun
joxer I asked lunabel ones :) and he said no and I fine. Now who shows hostility , pick out one link that me or an LA has spoken bad of ur guild ? plz

Heste, my reply was more aimed at Infernos´ post. Okay..maybe I chose the wrong word when I said "hostile" but his kiddy-comment kinda tickled me the wrong way. :)

I

Infernos.

Originally posted by JoxerTheMighty
Heste, my reply was more aimed at Infernos´ post. Okay..maybe I chose the wrong word when I said "hostile" but his kiddy-comment kinda tickled me the wrong way. :)

I'm a kid so I make kiddy commentaries, sry for tickle u in the worng way m8

J

JoxerTheMighty

Originally posted by Infernos.
I'm a kid so I make kiddy commentaries, sry for tickle u in the worng way m8

Hey, no hard feelings mate :) Maybe I overreacted a bit aswell :fluffle:

D

dazam

zzzzzz Who cares theres nothin rong in askin ppl to join guild. If they say yes the are obviously not happy with the guild they are in and so on.

so WGAF <---- work that out

I

inuyasha

i remember hestethehun when i first started playing this game

i was a bard, he was wierd, prolly spanish, defo a donkeyfucker, and he begged and cried at every guild there was , think it was wuren who once mentioned how he wouldnt shut the fuck up about wanting in their guild.

i cant be arsed to go on, but tbh id just tell him to fo, its the good players that make guilds good, not CaPiTaN F8s.

im off to look for more posts to slag people off in.

Hehe :D

Not for ruining, but gotta agree with the fellow ^^

Heste WAS a total bitch the first 20-30 levels, begging and crying everywhere, hehe =) But.. hes a full grown pro-rp-hen now, past that stage several levels ago ^^

Cept that: think hes talking about the spaniards that dont speak enough english to be able to post here :p Anyone who played the first few months of pvp server know excactly what hes talking about ^^

H

Hestetun

angrysqsoemthing is a raciest imo , and who I was, I aint :)

G

Gray-CF

Originally posted by vulcan1
world.

Now my suggestion would be close the dam thread & move on were all on the same side here.

Glad to see you have come to terms with ya latent homosexuality at last V :p

Dont underestimate the power of the pink plat imo !

:)

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Lamest person is the one that made this thread, and went qqing cause he lost a person from his guild to another guild.

Kinda easy to understand if a person wanna switch guild if he gets offered to join a better guild from his point of view.

V

vulcan1

Originally posted by Gray-CF
Glad to see you have come to terms with ya latent homosexuality at last V :p

Dont underestimate the power of the pink plat imo !

:)

Hey every holes a goal G :)

Now gimmee a kiss o_O

S

spankya

Originally posted by vulcan1
Hey every holes a goal G :)

Now gimmee a kiss o_O

Finally u came out of the closet!! After month of pestering me to send u a pic of my ass, the truth comes out. :D

V

vulcan1

Originally posted by spankya
Finally u came out of the closet!! After month of pestering me to send u a pic of my ass, the truth comes out. :D

Just admit it Gray & spanks ya both want meh :fluffle:

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
Lamest person is the one that made this thread, and went qqing cause he lost a person from his guild to another guild.

Kinda easy to understand if a person wanna switch guild if he gets offered to join a better guild from his point of view.

well tbh he hasent lost any person from hes guild to join LA. The person that left Vigi left some days before me and he speaked.

M

Mirhen Morkir

I won't even mention a certain Co-GM of Vigilance boasting about all the people he had poached to join Vigilance from other guilds :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pot : Kettle, you're black !

A

angrysquirrel

Originally posted by xfear
I'm Spanish too, Do I suck too ? I can't do the things perfect always, but I'm sure I'm doing more good things than other people that are not from Spain

Angrysquirrel take care with what u say, ok ?
Let's not be racist

i didnt discriminate and i wasnt racist.

also its new years eve and im typing slowly

happy new years everyone !

if i was gonna be racist id go for teh americans :)

A

angrysquirrel

as a final thought, try a new game, youd be amazed to see how outdated and basic this game this now.

oh whine on, but make a new post plz, ill start it if someone else doesnt.

happy new year !

H

Hestetun

as a final thought, try a new game, youd be amazed to see how outdated and basic this game this now.

oh whine on, but make a new post plz, ill start it if someone else doesnt.

happy new year !

arent u the brother of sleet ? when did u became like what u are here xD ?

A

angrysquirrel

yes and ive always been this way :)

happy new year !

xx

H

Hestetun

yes and ive always been this way :)

happy new year !

xx

no u havent :X u where like uber nice xD