Beware of Llaw Arian Hibernian guilds......`

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

diabien_hib

Because of their downfall of late they have become desperate and starter recruiting all over, so desperate that theyve even come to my guild.

After several reports of member approaches i confronted one of their officers who gave the following screenshot for me.....

http://home.no/evilux/images/daoc/New Screenshots/stuff/sshot010.jpg

They are a guild in despair, so hang onto your members tight because theyre after them as the screenshot shows....

O

old.Tzeentch

how many times does this have to be said?

you cant 'poach' or 'steal' players - people have their own minds.

you can make them an offer to join, whatever, but in the end its down to the person themselves.

M

mordia

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch

you can make them an offer to join, whatever, but in the end its down to the person themselves.

But but, aint players a bit like property you own or am I terribly mistaken?!?

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by mordia
But but, aint players a bit like property you own or am I terribly mistaken?!?

Shutup, you have to join my guild tomorrow.

And who gave you permission to speak?

C

Crashtje

hest is a tard anyhow, he speaks like one, acts like one - is one. hest hit delete and type Y E S for the loe of god

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by Crashtje
hest is a tard anyhow, he speaks like one, acts like one - is one. hest hit delete and type Y E S for the loe of god

love u too :)

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by diabien_hib
Because of their downfall of late they have become desperate and starter recruiting all over, so desperate that theyve even come to my guild

lol what about vigiliance... LA has what? 4-5 acktive ppl? You have 32? I guess its a question of quality rather then quanitity...

N

-Nuked-

gratz diabien on hitting a new low!! go talk to moofio and find out the truth of how long i've been trying to get him in LA, i've been talking with athina, moofio and roofio for months, since moofio was getting AR back up and going, so don't talk bs about how we poach your members.

as for lunabel i have heard nothing in guild chat about inviting this person PERIOD. and also, please look at the OTHER people we have recruited atm krigstomten and maril, were these people guilded???

beware of ebay boys who start guilds and only see what they wish to see!

1. so far (as far as i know) the only vigi member who joined LA was gravediggerr (HE WAS UNGUILDED WHEN WE STARTED SPEAKING TO HIM ABOUT JOINING!) - ask him.

2. Moofio, Roofio and Athina, are on everyone's xmas list. CF were lucky enough to get the package.

3. how can you whine about people from your guild joining LA, when atleast 75% of your members come from other guilds anyway! i mean WTF

cry more. we got 1 person who was previously in your guild, and we didn't even ask him to join before he left vigi

L

Legolias

Originally posted by Crashtje

The hate is stlong in this one

S

shadybrack

heste poach me i wanna see if oblimov wajns about it!

A

Amadon

Originally posted by -Nuked-
2. Moofio, Roofio and Athina, are on everyone's xmas list. CF were lucky enough to get the package.
i blackmailed them and said i wouldn't accept any more rezzes if they didnt join :p

N

-Nuked-

damn it :( you're allways thinking 1 step ahead!

1 second, i'll make a thread about CF poaching members by using the ...

"i wont accept rez" tactic :eek:

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Dont see the problem asking other ppl if they guilded or not if they intressted to join your own guild.

If they want to they leave, if they dont they stay.
If they happy with your guild as it is they wont leave.
If they want some changes and that guild that asked if he/she wanna join, he either joins or try make the guild he is in to make it more like it.

If a person is a great player, nice person, active. And you want him in your guild what does it hurt to ask him? Cause who know that person might be intressted to join :)

I

Infernos.

100% agree, just cos of u r a GM doesn't play u own the players in your guild, and really Diabien this is not the 1st time this happen dunno if u r jealous or u have a special thing with LA but u could stop this kind of post which show how u r... kinda sad

A

azshara

diabein: bla bla bla (in i dont know, and i dont care. keke)
heste: bla bla bla (in norweigan)
tzee: bla bla bla (while wearing a kilt)
stallion: bla bla bla (på svenska)

osv etc osv.

just my 25 öre.

X

Xeanor

uber lame to post private messages here.

something that's really "private" should never be made public

can understand some funny pm or something, but this doesn't belong here.

D

diabien_hib

100% agree, just cos of u r a GM doesn't play u own the players in your guild

Nah its a statement of respect for your realm, which obviously you lot have none of unless they involve rps. You got 1 you lost on 2, next time try taking them while im not on vacation like now and see where you get.

And yeah, now it begins....

V

VodkaFairy

QQ

just drop it, not like you can accomplish anything but cause more bitterness on either side

F

Faeldawn

S

Shrye

OMG get a grip, Diabien... You f00king suck, let people decide for themself where they wanna be, there's probably a reason for why they don't want to be with you (and this thread kinda suggests why, you treating them like property and not human beings heh).

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Shrye
OMG get a grip, Diabien... You f00king suck, let people decide for themself where they wanna be, there's probably a reason for why they don't want to be with you (and this thread kinda suggests why, you treating them like property and not human beings heh).

Amen :p

O

old.Tzeentch

Nah its a statement of respect for your realm, which obviously you lot have none of unless they involve rps. You got 1 you lost on 2, next time try taking them while im not on vacation like now and see where you get.

And when did you join hib/exc..?

lol

i'm happy that you are here tho, a new leader, amongst all the old ones, cant be so bad, just that i disagree with you on this..

it's not like the FA where you have to approach management and whatever before approaching the player.. although we would all like it to be that way (well, the officerial club anyway), it simply isn't.. there is no such thing as unsolicited approaches

N

-Nuked-

:rolleyes: we got 1 who left your guild and was unguilded?

i guess you have a contract that shows these people are not allowed to join any other guild for X amount of months after leaving vigi? Grow up please diabien, these people leave because something isn't right in YOUR guild. don't blame your losses on other guilds, cut your losses and fix the problems you have in your guild. I think #1 should be treating your members more like friends then possessions. Good luck. and get over it

I

ilaya

why is it no matter how many threads like this i read.. nobody tries to poach me? i feel kinda left out :( arf arf

get a grip peeps.. its up to player who pay subs what guild they wanna join.. its harsh yes.. but its their decision. aint gonna tell peeps who they cant join.

strong guild wont lose peeps anyway Diabien.. you got nowt to worry about in long term :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom