best weapon using class for playing solo?

Eragan

Fledgling Freddie
ive played alot on exc/mid before and im going to try out camalann. Im all alone and wonder what the best Rouge/Tank class for playing solo?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Err just play an inf and make sure that stealth is high when you get to level 36.

B

Ballad

Any class with speed and / or stealth.

Some say that melee hybrids can solo too though... :rolleyes:

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
I prefer NS just through personal choice cos I like the ickle luwi's more and the option to DD.

But tbh I would say all are good, but dont go too high in stealth till you are a high enough, as if you do resort to PvE you will want the weapon skill above the poisons etc. Just get enuff for a speed decrease or perhaps poison.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Oh if you want a solo tank, go Reaver, they pwn 1vs1 and lvl pretty easy as not huge down time as u can gain hp easy.

Eragan

Fledgling Freddie
i no nothin about alb, so if i choose to be a reaver how should i specc it?

keep comming with advice about classes!

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Eragan said:
i no nothin about alb, so if i choose to be a reaver how should i specc it?

keep comming with advice about classes!

lvl 50 should be 42 sheild 50 flex rest in SR which i think is around 30 ish

at low lvls put a little in SR, but keep ur flex and sheild high u want a lil in SR for the LT proc and the 1500 range insta dot and 700 range insta LT, good to disrupt ppl.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
or flail but its the same thing. the icon looks like a toilet chain lol

mercs are very good but they level slow :(

skalds are caster killers as you prob know and also lvl kinda slow.

reaver is a fun char and with their uber lvl 50 style do so much dmg.

its called leviathan and its a back style. does crap loads of dmg and it procs a 200ish dmg dd.

Eragan

Fledgling Freddie
mmm got a 50 skald on ecx

think i will play a reaver, they sounds fun

B

Ballad

Reavers are a bit... strange. Like a skald without speed and mez using a 1h procstyle weapon and a specializable shield. They're good but not really my style. :p

Mercs are fun to play and very effective in 1 vs 1 combat. 36 - 50 can prove hard though, especially without a BB.

Skalds are great casterkillers thus good soloers, just a bit too FotM nowdays. :(

If you want to be original like me roll a Thane or a Valewalker. :D

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
Valewalker?

Valewalker ??

This is the worst class i have ever seen !

They ment to be some kind of tank but they just die really fast. They have very good positional styles but they have to get into the positions to do it.
This can be good wiv a bard becuase mez alows them to get their side / back styles off.

But go for thane, reaver or champ they are all classes that are good PvP and good PvE. Also Mincer is one of the best solo pvp classes >>> Speed mez stun dd weapon styles Pets...........

But go for a class u find fun and level it :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yaaay aoir carry on posting on here.

yeah have fun with teh char. no point in a 50 you hate

B

Ballad

Aoir said:
Valewalker ??

This is the worst class i have ever seen !

They ment to be some kind of tank but they just die really fast. They have very good positional styles but they have to get into the positions to do it.
This can be good wiv a bard becuase mez alows them to get their side / back styles off.

But go for thane, reaver or champ they are all classes that are good PvP and good PvE. Also Mincer is one of the best solo pvp classes >>> Speed mez stun dd weapon styles Pets...........

But go for a class u find fun and level it :)
Well played high level VW's are damn effective. Better than Champions at least. :p

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm

Yo bahumat even you can 2 hit a valewalker

I thinking of making a class for pvp just for fun.....

Might make a light Ment or Frair or maybe reaver....

After yesterday we were pac healer , sm sup , enchanter and bard...
He having great fun when a purple sorc jumped us he mezzd us al apart from pets who ran after her and kept interupting her ....... after 30 sec mez we went after her and sm and chanter pbaoe her. We got uber rp and xp

Then she comes back wiv purple cabie and purple shaman and chains us because we kill her but she jumped us how lame is that....... so we logged of coz getting annouyed that the bad part of PvP is lamers chain coz they higher level. Sorc name Was LanFan

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Well played high level VW's are damn effective. Better than Champions at least. :p

OMG champs are the best 1v1 class in the game coz of their debuffs.....

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
the reason Vw's are so good is because no one expects them of doing anything but standing at a range with good Scing they cant two hit Life tap quite a few enmys it is great class to play and alot of fun if they manage to get Side style chain in the champ has no chance

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
the reason Vw's are so good is because no one expects them of doing anything but standing at a range with good Scing they cant two hit Life tap quite a few enmys it is great class to play and alot of fun if they manage to get Side style chain in the champ has no chance

Aye what i said valewalker do have uber side styles but not many will just let u get em off champ would own VW in duel easy

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
no way main insta Dot and all the procs parry style evade chain all them have hard procs they have no chnace tbh

but its all down to the skill of the player at the end of the day :D

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
that too ;) i would like to see a duel Champ V VW both with all stats camped and items lvl 10 that would be interesting would come down to player skill and amount of evades misses and parrys

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
that too ;) i would like to see a duel Champ V VW both with all stats camped and items lvl 10 that would be interesting would come down to player skill and amount of evades misses and parrys

depends on champs spec shield or LW

SHield champ wiv slam would own VW

Bahumat

FH is my second home
champ would win as debuiffs meaning vw evade less etc

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
maby if he pruges it he could still have a chnace but then again most Champs on pvp go LW dont they? havnt seen a sheild Champ in ages :eek6:

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
maby if he pruges it he could still have a chnace but then again most Champs on pvp go LW dont they? havnt seen a sheild Champ in ages :eek6:

Hehe people go large weapon coz its cheaper and hit harder

Shield is better at higher levels

Champ could IP purge and us ingore pain

Bahumat

FH is my second home
that last part makes no sense

champ could ip purge and us ignore pain.....us do you mean use? and if so ip and ignore pain is 1 in the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom