Best Support Classes from your realm!

W

walkerb

Originally posted by Turamber
Walker has rolled his sorcerer with the 1.6 patch firmly in mind. People like Amirder, Saturnine, Jaas, Wyleia etc specced their characters based on their known abilities at that time ... not to take advantage of a future patch.

Anyway, no one is saying he is a bad sorcerer -- just that he has been active for, what is it, 1 week? It appears most of the people posting names on this forum just post the last person who mezzed them, or the last cleric they gang-banged :p
didnt reroll since this is my first sorc. and ididnt make it just couse of sorc love in 1.60
but more couse there are to few mind spec sorc (44+), and active sorcs in general, and since wizards are pretty crap at anything cept leeching from teh zerg

J

j000 d000d

Walker has rolled his sorcerer with the 1.6 patch firmly in mind. People like Amirder, Saturnine, Jaas, Wyleia etc specced their characters based on their known abilities at that time ... not to take advantage of a future patch.

Anyway, no one is saying he is a bad sorcerer -- just that he has been active for, what is it, 1 week? It appears most of the people posting names on this forum just post the last person who mezzed them, or the last cleric they gang-banged :p

Maybe Walker is just better than any of those sorcs? (at mezzing)

If there's a new opponent and you've faced him lots of times in 1 week, then you will already start thinking "Damn it's hard to beat them when he's with them", which they most likely didn't think of the other sorcerers?

Some people have played since the beginning and still suck, tbh.

And IMO, there has NEVER been a sorc that shines out.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Teador

And IMO, there has NEVER been a sorc that shines out.

Agreed.

When you go through a year of RvR verses Albs and get mezzed maybe 20 times throughout that year, and then Walkie comes along and gets an almost perfect mezz in more times in a week than all of the times Albs have mezzed you previously, obviously people will praise him for it.

I don't mean that all of the existing Sorcs are crap, I just feel that in the week or two Walkie has been RvRing he's showed himself to be far superior to any other Sorc.

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Teador
If there's a new opponent and you've faced him lots of times in 1 week, then you will already start thinking "Damn it's hard to beat them when he's with them", which they most likely didn't think of the other sorcerers?

Nah, people's memories are very poor -- the person they are most likely to remember is its the person they've encountered the most recently, or who talks with them on IRC.

C

Coren

Nah, people's memories are very poor -- the person they are most likely to remember is its the person they've encountered the most recently, or who talks with them on IRC.

Isn't it a bit poor to blame it on someone else's 'poor memory' when they come with valid reasons for something you don't agree with? :p

S

SoulFly Amarok

Cleric:

1) Blaen
2) Loch
3) Nee

Sorc:

1) Xorta
2) Walkie
3) Aeterna

Theurgist:

1) Sami
2) Sami
3) Sami
[:mad:]

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Coren
Isn't it a bit poor to blame it on someone else's 'poor memory' when they come with valid reasons for something you don't agree with? :p

The 'valid reasons' were along the lines of everyone else sucked therefore Walkie must be the best. I appreciate I wasn't the one being mezzed but every sorcerer I've grouped with has managed to mezz people - and the good ones I listed before follow up with AE root when the mezz is purged.

I'm sure all the Mids/Hibs that run directly at Jaas and Amirder, and used to at Saturnine, didn't think they sucked else they wouldn't have made them 'prime ganking candidate' :p

C

Coren

The 'valid reasons' were along the lines of everyone else sucked therefore Walkie must be the best. I appreciate I wasn't the one being mezzed but every sorcerer I've grouped with has managed to mezz people - and the good ones I listed before follow up with AE root when the mezz is purged.

I'm sure all the Mids/Hibs that run directly at Jaas and Amirder, and used to at Saturnine, didn't think they sucked else they wouldn't have made them 'prime ganking candidate' :p

Every wiz I grouped with has managed to nuke people aswell.
This thread was about the best, not 'a few good ones'. :cool:

And Saturnine wasn't that good tbh, usually died before even getting a mez off. :p

O

old.Aure

Originally posted by Edlina
givf /hug!

Oh, and good to see Tuorin is back - YAY :D

/kiss edlina

4 months away and hey and I'm rustier than all my swords too. ;)

Hey c'mon, where the mention of Luuna and Toirdhealbhach (sp!!!!!!) in the bardie stakes! and Eth!

Hmm all I been doing is lying on ground cuddling moss and had Gombur keep hugging me today. :)

Gombur..

/hug

:) :) :) :)

V

VidX

hehe yip, welcome back Tuorin :p

And Cornell smells Rev, why did you say he was good? :m00:

Bah, givf the good old days back ffs! where Cornell had more RP's than the entire of the rest of the Ments on the server put together and he actually liked playing his Ment.

And was blue-con to Usp :)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.Aure

Hey c'mon, where the mention of Luuna and Toirdhealbhach (sp!!!!!!) in the bardie stakes! and Eth!

Originally posted by me! :p
Hib-
Druid: Lourker
***Bard: Luuna***
Warden: Tuorin
Mentalist: Zoltar

gifv credit where tis due :p

and you spelt Toird right ;)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by VidX
hehe yip, welcome back Tuorin :p

And Cornell smells Rev, why did you say he was good? :m00:

Bah, givf the good old days back ffs! where Cornell had more RP's than the entire of the rest of the Ments on the server put together and he actually liked playing his Ment.

And was blue-con to Usp :)

good old days long gone now :mad: now just trying to have fun again playing by trying different characters and different realms. Guess I'm just waiting for something new to grab me like this did :)

When I had those rp's I did kinda make sure everyone I ever bumped into knew about it also ;)

B

Bofgrey

Walkie is by far the best Sorc I have ever seen. Walker knows the game better than anyone (I dare say) on the server. Walker was the first to implement any kind of tactics in emain at all afaik. Walker walked us over alternate routes, always giving us the jump on hibs/mids. Walker has this gift to be able to place himself perfectly in battle, and when grouping with his sorc it is almost a certainty he gets a good mezz off. I had this feeling too with Xorta, but to a lesser extent.

Sohawen's a great cleric, as well as Nee and Loch

Sami > all

Hibs: Lourker/Redb (those names r getting boring indeed)
Mids: Hannah

T

Traia

Walker uses wallhack, laghack, aimbot and radar. FYI

T

Tiri

Best support classes:

Sllim, Sllim and Sllim.

Tries to take me out of the game *every* single time I've seen him and does a great job of it. Picks target almost instantly and virtually impossible to shake off. Even with SoS on he keeps me running the entire fight interrupting every other heal and really knows how to spoil my play. Knows exactly what to do and when to do it. Great player and makes fighting his group a lot of fun.

Maybe he just has a thing about ginger highland girls.

S

Slim3k

Originally posted by Tiri
Best support classes:

Maybe he just has a thing about ginger highland girls.

Hmm, highland girls are sexy i must admit :) /kiss ^^

C

Cami

i vote for Loch, shes the best looking of them all imo.

Unless Kalgarn counts as a supporting class ?

M

mskin

hib: drooood, lourker, redb & slim

alb: walkie

mid: hannah

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by mskin
hib: drooood, lourker, redb & slim

alb: walkie

mid: hannah

Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

oh and mskin..

Nerfbat the pve bard!

C

cougar-

walkie, hannah, knudden, mskin, droooooood, redb, lourker and slliiim the best supporttank. and lots of old players and excal ppl i cba to name.

Z

zero-

imo best player i've met so far is Finster, with all classes he played - most ppl who know him will prolly agree with me ;p

C

case-rigantis

i`d say best RvR cleric i`ve seen is Finnith he kicks ass this guy heals where other clerics say it`s impossible

for PvE i`d say Gaudd this guy seems to be able to keep nearly anyone on their feet against anythingwith a never ending supply of little heals

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom