Best Support Classes from your realm!

W

wyleia

Ok, tired of seeing "best soloer" "Best tank" "Best <insert class that beats u up and gives lots of kill spam here>"

Lets give some credit to the people behind the scenes, healing, crowd controlling, assisting where they can so these uber screen kill spammers can spam everyone's screen with their name on the correct side of "killed by" :)

These are the people who, if you happen to see killspam from, either everything is going all to hell, or their group has full control of the situation...

For Albion, I would have to say it would be the trio of clerics in my guild Knudden, Toxii and Jesi... for keeping us alive god knows how under some of the worst circumstances (Raaa i can tank!)

For your realm, who would you give credit to in the support class arena? :)

T

Turamber

Jaas, quality crowd controller in paper armour. Can't remember seeing him in the Emain zerg even once in my DAOC playing career ... RR5 from defending the Albion frontier is nothing to be sniffed at.

/salute

D

Derric

Traia - she bloody managed to keep my infil alive as a friar with 7 rejuv
Nee - great cleric
Lochlyessa - silly person but a great cleric

Sorcs rocks too :)

D

Dook_Pug

Lourker (Druid)
Redb (Bard)
Furball (Warden)

Best. Support. Evar!

O

old.Atrox

Derric

He's the best support ( meatshield ) in Albion....

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Hib:
Lourker

Mid:
Healers:
Aarween
Hannah
Freia
Quemine
Kryin
"Tia when she played"
Ejrik

Others i have forgot probelly.. :)

T

Traia

There are lots of good players who deserve credit, but I'll name them who standout to me.

Cleric: Nee (fav cleric, tho a bit silly at times)
Sorc: Xorta although is offensive spec, so ill probably change that to Wyleia (however the original Saturnine provides large amounts of humour)
Theurgist: Dirt Gimp Dibbley (the 6 second pbt maestro)
Friar: 43 rejuv traia \o/

Druid: Lourker (although has lost all credibilty now he is no longer green :( GIVF BACK TEH GREEN DRUID)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Lourker - Damn your healing :(
Redb - I'll get you one of these days ;o
Downanael - lubly firby ;o

Malenka - I dont like your DoT ;(
Freudin - obviously :p
Laroma - /fluffle

C

Coren

"These guildies of mine are the best at what they do!"

Won't get a good view by just having people mention their local guild sorc as the best sorc and their guild cleric as the best cleric. :p Let people say who are the best in the enemy realm instead. :x

Which is obviously Lourker for healing and Redb for mezzing in Hib and Mordia in Mid. :cool:

P

[PS]Riddler

Alb:
Nee without a doubt.

Mid:
Altho im not a big fan of warders, id say Mordia :D

Hib:
Too much zerg to see who's doing what.

D

Derric

Shut up Coren,you're dutch and weird.

Anyways..

Hib:Lourker,Redb
Mid:Mordia,Freia

S

Slim3k

Alb: Walk`s sorc.

Mid: Mordia and Hannah (sry if i spelled the name wrong)

Hib : Droood, Mskin, Lourker, Redb.

A

Azal

Healer - Mordia, Arnora, Freia, Laga to name just a few
Shammy - Cush & Laroma

Anything else from hib or alb - Derric.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Sorc - Amirder
Cleric - Knudden
Minstrel - Fadeh

V

vermillon

Originally posted by Slim3k

Hib : Droood,* Mskin *, Lourker, Redb.

i have to admite that disabling enemie casters by spwaming amnesia is the best support ever. :rolleyes:

K

kr0n

Originally posted by vermillon
i have to admite that disabling enemie casters by spwaming amnesia is the best support ever. :rolleyes:

Yep, best thing a bard can do in a fight. Except press endsong once, run around trying to avoid those enemy tanks. Hard to heal at all when there are so many tanks hitting you.

O

old.Downanael

Hib:
Me
Me

Mid: Dunno,Helium?

Alb:Also dunno,not seen many

K

Krillin.

Albion:

Cleric: Tattersail, Knudden, Redb, Vayasen, Loch

Sorcerer: Psi, Ezeine, Layl, Saturnine, Bubble, Xorta

Minstrel: Fadeh, Wels, Coren

Hibernia:

Druid: Droood, Lourker

Bard: Redb

anyways lets see if we see something in this thread that isn't to be predicted.

W

wyleia

Originally posted by Coren
"These guildies of mine are the best at what they do!"

Won't get a good view by just having people mention their local guild sorc as the best sorc and their guild cleric as the best cleric. :p Let people say who are the best in the enemy realm instead. :x

Thats the problem.. these people do not kill enemy realm.. i mean look at the thread on Pbuck on albion board.. the "its not Pbuck, its his clerics making him uber".. people do not catch on that there is more going on behind the scenes to allow these ppl to be as good as they are at killing ppl.. So they dont know the support classes of other realms as well as the people who play with them do.

And ya lots of us will mention our guildmates... I cant mention many others since I dont grp with many others (Tattersail also is an uber cleric tho)... And i dont follow around other good grps and watch their support classes.. You trully notice the power of these people when you are in the group with them.

G

Glacier

Hib:
Lourker
Etharion
Mskin
Droooood

Mid:
Bad Omen's mezzer..

Alb:
Walkie
Knudden

C

Coren

Originally posted by wyleia
Thats the problem.. these people do not kill enemy realm.. i mean look at the thread on Pbuck on albion board.. the "its not Pbuck, its his clerics making him uber".. people do not catch on that there is more going on behind the scenes to allow these ppl to be as good as they are at killing ppl.. So they dont know the support classes of other realms as well as the people who play with them do.

And ya lots of us will mention our guildmates... I cant mention many others since I dont grp with many others (Tattersail also is an uber cleric tho)... And i dont follow around other good grps and watch their support classes.. You trully notice the power of these people when you are in the group with them.

I know they don't kill, but if they do they're the best at doing their job, the enemy will certainly know. I don't remember names of healers/druids that let their groups die in a few sec and mezzers that use their insta on only half of your group. I do however notice druids that need to be taken out as soon as possible and even live longer than average when you're trying to do so.

It's the same as with the 'best stealther' threads. The ones that actually do their job well (kill a lot in their case) get noticed, others don't. Support classes that do their job better than average will be noticed aswell.

I'd say Walkie is the best sorc in Alb, but maybe you are. I don't know since I never grouped with you, so I'll automatically mention Walkie, even though you might be better. :) Just think Mids/Hibs are the only ones that can really tell, since they've been on the receiving end of both of you. Or any other sorc.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

oh btw zapsi to my healer list to
and charlinia :) laga also :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom