Wizard- seany-alt 43
Necromancer- seany-alt 78
Heretic- seany-alt 94

yah i rawk!

Hib Classes

Bard- xaerna somethign or other, fecking zerger
Druid- anesur, zalzars was it? he was still gay though
Warden- dunno
Blademaster- anesur could kill my pally so he sucked ;)
Hero- rhao..... yeah him
Champion- rhao.... yeah him again ;)
Enchanter- dunno
Mentalist- dunno
Nightshade- Elkie
Ranger- dunno
Valewalker- dunno
Animist- i like shroomz!
Vampiir- my LC mascot

Mid Classes

Berserker- dunno
Thane- blokkie
Warrior- dunno
Savage- dunno
Skald- lullah
Healer- dunno
Shaman- dunno
Hunter-gohan was shit, so i dunno
Shadowblade- dunno
Runemaster- dunno
Spiritmaster- dunno
Bonedancer- Seany-alt 46
Warlock- dunno
Valkyrie-somethign about heals? all shit

Lucius

Banned
Cabalist - Notorrious, I forgot him, thanks for reminding me Sean. We were great friends although he is never on MSN, anyone know if he got a new one?

Lucius

Banned
Oh, and would put Bard - Slowpoke aswell, great Bard ... so many good players to choose from. I forgot Blokkie on Thane aswell, although he hates my guts. Would probably say Captainhook on the BM was also up there.

x_Notorrious_x

Fledgling Freddie
First off, must say i do miss the old thid days soooo fkinggg mucchhh, playing warhammer nowadays but miss the old dori and aleven group rapinng

really do miss the whining like 'FFS FcUKING MITHIC FKCING SHITFHEADS FKING NERF BDS FKCING ALVEVN GO DIE IRL DFSDBDSF'
or the same with pwnguinbd xDDD

anyways lets see how bad my memory really is trying to remember the names of the legends of thid xD and sorry ffor misspeling guys, im both knackered and fucking dumb ;]
Alb Classes

Armsman- alleandro, no doubt about it
Paladin-miek did also like killerp's arms
Mercenary- cnt remember so just gna say Mercdude (Me ;])
Reaver- cnt remember, cnt even remember my own so cnt big up myself
Cleric- dno
Friar- dno
Infiltrator- there were a few but i dont remember any sticking out more from the crowd oother than Frankwhite ;]]] (mee)
Minstrel- traiten (he was kinda cocky but u gta love it)
Scout- i remember seeing soem spam from sibah :p
Cabalist- now killerp had the most respect from myself here but i mean this in no biggin up way at all, because when me and him grouped with our cabbies we fucking pwnnnn, my cabby was definately 1 of the best, but dori has my vote here <3 mucho love <B> EDIT</b> i miss my cabby Notorrious :p
Sorcerer- bored now so gna say the only names i can remember, seans sorc was kl, if it was a sorc, maybe a cabba i cant remember but im sure it was a sorc :p had some nice groups with him :DD:D <3
Theurgist- overpowered, had 1 in rog gear and no SC and it owned so no skill needed with theurgs -.-
Wizard- timeforpies
Necromancer- dno
Heretic- dno, i do remember some pretty kl guys using tics but im bad with names, kudos kl guys

Hib Classes

Bard- i remember 1 guy who duo'd with a firby hero, now he was the best bard id ever seen
Druid-dno
Warden- dno
Blademaster- esalia
Hero- the firby guy who pwned with the bard <3
Champion- dno
Eldritch- some guy who i think i have on msn but dnt know his name because again im braindead, he played an elf void spec i believe
Enchanter- hamroz
Mentalist- dno
Nightshade- xarena, definately, if u were the female elf anyways :p
Ranger- dno
Valewalker- dno
Animist- dno
Vampiir-dno
Bainshee- dnt care

Mid Classes

Berserker-
Thane-BLOOKIIIEEE I LOVE YOUuuuuu
Warrior-dno
Savage-
Skald-lullah, what a legend
Healer-dno
Shaman-dno
Hunter-dno
Shadowblade- hahaha i remember the old 'mkj' was he thugs or pedigree or somethign, used to get really annoyed when i could see his spam from killing but could never find him, after all of his bragging tho he didnt kill me once from memory, but he was a legend :p regardless of how much of a tit he was sometimes <3
Runemaster-dno
Spiritmaster-dno
Bonedancer- aleven, pwnguinbd,
Warlock-traitens warlock was good, even toh theyre overpowered i thought that guy was pretty kl, heard he was like 11 or something tho so kudos to that, i miss the old thid communityyyy,
Valkyrie-

think im gna redo my subs on daoc and reinstall just to go in thid, i hope other people do aswell because ill be running round on my own with noone to kill or group with otherwise :p

<3 <3 <3

x_Notorrious_x

Fledgling Freddie
message to all of the old thid guys that made thid as legendary as it was, i lubbaaa you alllll
pretty geeky but they were all good times

x_Notorrious_x

Fledgling Freddie
Cabalist - Notorrious, I forgot him, thanks for reminding me Sean. We were great friends although he is never on MSN, anyone know if he got a new one?
doriiii im on msn nowww, send me ur addy in a messagee plz mann
<3

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
GAY...

pete i got Aidz does yuu still luf mee?

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Notor, was the firby hero spear? if so.. it may have been mongo's hero.
And yes, my nightshade was female, loved that char.

x_Notorrious_x

Fledgling Freddie
Notor, was the firby hero spear? if so.. it may have been mongo's hero.
And yes, my nightshade was female, loved that char.
yeah he was spear xD legendary geezaa, i cant remember the name tho :( quite possibly could be mongo as the name seems familier, i remember a luri hero aswell thinking about it
and i fancied ur elph, but dnt tell noone kkthx ;]
na u did rock tho

yes sean, i love u with or without aids
legend xD:cheers:

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Mongo's hero was a beast, and i was his bard, therefore i was number 1 bard aswell!!
And even my elf got me hard.
The Luri hero would have been Rhoadon (Iain).. Luri pierce ftw!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
mongoSMASH! if i remeber correctly, and that NS was a beast!

you were one of the ones to kill me quickly, i hardly ever won :( unless it was against bryans BM ;)

x_Notorrious_x

Fledgling Freddie
Mongo's hero was a beast, and i was his bard, therefore i was number 1 bard aswell!!
And even my elf got me hard.
The Luri hero would have been Rhoadon (Iain).. Luri pierce ftw!

hahaha if u were the bard i remember i used to hatteeee uuu, then i decided u were pretty kl xD, think u managed to kill my caba in a duel once :$ how i got pwned hahaha

i try doing the ol' emote thing in warhammer aor these days but they have none of it, theres no love :p
spamming /special as empire and getting the puppet out gets no respect in the world or warhammer hahaha

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
mongoSMASH! if i remeber correctly, and that NS was a beast!

you were one of the ones to kill me quickly, i hardly ever won :( unless it was against bryans BM ;)

Mongo (ross) was awesome, still talk to him now. He was the one that made Vammievamp on my account, templated it up and then let me use it 24/7.

x_Notorrious_x

Fledgling Freddie
Mongo (ross) was awesome, still talk to him now. He was the one that made Vammievamp on my account, templated it up and then let me use it 24/7.
xDD think i remember vammivamp aswell hahaha
that also reminds me of when there was those like 2 solid weeks of vamp zergs in thid all from the same guild
all assisting with theyre darn mana drain bolt lol :lol:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
hahahah vammievamp vs 2fg of albs on a bridge, ive never seen ladders used in such a way, it will go down in history ;) KUDOS!

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
hahahah vammievamp vs 2fg of albs on a bridge, ive never seen ladders used in such a way, it will go down in history ;) KUDOS!

It was fun times indeed, use ladders to kite when getting low on hp and then claw spam the next target down :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
P.S. vammievamp had nothing on my LC mascot vamp :p ask Bryan! the lvl 21 vamp in lvl 9 gear FTW!

x_Notorrious_x

Fledgling Freddie
update - just remembered about good ol toxic

aaaand cptmorgan xDD

god i really do have a bad memory :(

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Bonedancer- aleven, pwnguinbd,

fu for nominating Pwnguin in the same category as me, he had aurulite 0% dur 70% condition armor and no template, how dare you offend me in such ways.

x_Notorrious_x

Fledgling Freddie
no petah! that is the levels of my skillz0r! i dont need temps!
if my video didnt get banned from youtube of my version of what a 'roflcopter' is then that would have been a great time to post it :'(
:(:(:iagree:

Lucius

Banned
Cabalist- now killerp had the most respect from myself here but i mean this in no biggin up way at all, because when me and him grouped with our cabbies we fucking pwnnnn, my cabby was definately 1 of the best, but dori has my vote here <3 mucho love <B> EDIT</b> i miss my cabby Notorrious :p

Nice to see you on MSN again :) we had some great duos buddy and even before that with GoV etc I remember us having good times. I miss the good old TS days but I guess everyone has to move on, kudos brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom