best of thid...Pryd/Excal

Lucius

Banned
I doubt an armsman could beat you with the slow swing speed vs healing pets + lifetap despite the stupid dmg they could produce.The bm could be a problem but lets face it, you had a problem fighting like 1 class which had to be again fully templated just like yourself, yet anything else in thid was probably easy kills.

Congratulation's on your outstanding achievement of succeeding on a Bonedancer.

I don't think a BM would cause any problems for a Bonedancer. It may be just me but I really don't rate the class, I think it is definatly the weakest out of the light tanks (in Thid) and a Powerstrikes Mauler is better for DPS.

Aleven's achievement on succeeding on his Bonedancer is an achievement because players like him and myself took the Bonedancer to its limits. However, I still think I am better than him as my Thid Eld has 10K more kills than Aleven xDD.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
I don't think a BM would cause any problems for a Bonedancer. It may be just me but I really don't rate the class, I think it is definatly the weakest out of the light tanks (in Thid) and a Powerstrikes Mauler is better for DPS.

Aleven's achievement on succeeding on his Bonedancer is an achievement because players like him and myself took the Bonedancer to its limits. However, I still think I am better than him as my Thid Eld has 10K more kills than Aleven xDD.

Kills = time played.. gratz?

oh and, took the bonedancer to the limits? Prehaps Aleven did but i can't say the same for you, did you even have root on the q-bar cause all i remember was lol lifetap and send pets.

BM's weakest in thid? id take a bm over zerk anyday really..1v1 the bm wins 9/10 due to as far as i know, TW still makes vendo useless and the zerk is slash weak / crush neutral which means its going to get ripped apart by most things. In groups you can argue vendo is awesome but so is TW + side stun.

Lucius

Banned
oh and, took the bonedancer to the limits? Prehaps Aleven did but i can't say the same for you, did you even have root on the q-bar cause all i remember was lol lifetap and send pets.

I was the first to reach Master Soldier, I was the first to reach Bane of Albion. I stayed in Clueless (and am still in Clueless) despite Aleven leaving and being re-invited many times.

Logi

Part of the furniture
I was the first to reach Master Soldier, I was the first to reach Bane of Albion. I stayed in Clueless (and am still in Clueless) despite Aleven leaving and being re-invited many times.
what does being in a guild have to do with being a good player? :p
Neither does titles imo. i dont have as much titles as you do, but i still am a good player apparently since im still listed as best BM xD

Lucius

Banned
Neither does titles imo. i dont have as much titles as you do, but i still am a good player apparently since im still listed as best BM xD

Titles take a lot of skill. Aside from that, I think you are the best BM by far, I remember those duels we had with my Mercenary (before crush mercs were fotm of course).

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
i left because you refused to. i had toxic pudz, blyth, and a few more on my side ready to start a new guild, because you acted like a pathetic idiot at the time.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
If im on honest, id say bryan was a better druid than on his BM. Then again, i think all Linked Chaos bm's were very good.

Lucius

Banned
i left because you refused to. i had toxic pudz, blyth, and a few more on my side ready to start a new guild, because you acted like a pathetic idiot at the time.

Yet they all stayed, because Clueless was a great guild and no other new guild with only a couple of its prominent members were going to emulate that.

Minions would be turning in his DAoC grave if he heard this.

xD.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Yet they all stayed, because Clueless was a great guild and no other new guild with only a couple of its prominent members were going to emulate that.

Minions would be turning in his DAoC grave if he heard this.

xD.
they only stayed because we didnt have 8 members to form it, idiot :fluffle:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
If im on honest, id say bryan was a better druid than on his BM. Then again, i think all Linked Chaos bm's were very good.
logitard sucks on lolmaster, i raped him and i had more kills than him on my BM so i must have more skills!!!1111

Logi

Part of the furniture
logitard sucks on lolmaster, i raped him and i had more kills than him on my BM so i must have more skills!!!1111

Dori mentality, more kills, more skills? :p

but u still cant do side stun can you? noob :wub:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Dori mentality, more kills, more skills? :p

but u still cant do side stun can you? noob :wub:
says the guy who's dumb enough to try to chain me unbuffed with me fully buffed & in new 100% Qual SC gear ;) 50 - 0 to me? :p

Logi

Part of the furniture
says the guy who's dumb enough to try to chain me unbuffed with me fully buffed & in new 100% Qual SC gear ;) 50 - 0 to me? :p

lols u dumbfuck i almost killed you everytime :p

and if i respecced to blunt u wud have prob been raped, but because i like to keep my BM original, i left it blades for symbolic reasons xD

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
lols u dumbfuck i almost killed you everytime :p

and if i respecced to blunt u wud have prob been raped, but because i like to keep my BM original, i left it blades for symbolic reasons xD
as if, if the best Blademaster EVER in thidranki (HI XARENA) cant kill me with a better rate than 5-1 then neither could you, ;p

Lucius

Banned
they only stayed because we didnt have 8 members to form it, idiot

In reality, no one wanted to leave. Is it so hard to ask people to help you form a guild? That's what we did when we made Clueless. Pretty obvious, isn't it?

If people really wanted to leave they would have, Clueless was too big to turn away from and those who wanted to didn't have the guts to do so.

I would be careful Aleven, if you want a flame war then you will get one, but we both know that you will not win.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
In reality, no one wanted to leave. Is it so hard to ask people to help you form a guild? That's what we did when we made Clueless. Pretty obvious, isn't it?

If people really wanted to leave they would have, Clueless was too big to turn away from and those who wanted to didn't have the guts to do so.

I would be careful Aleven, if you want a flame war then you will get one, but we both know that you will not win.
lol Schramm e.K. - Hier bin ich Mensch - Hier darf ich's sein if i win or not, i'm just gonna randomly flame you because you brought me up on a topic where you were the idiot, yes we formed clueless with random members but i wasnt gonna do that with the new guild, and i rejoined aswell after what, 1 day? and left again after you reinvited traiten to the guild, even though he was kicked and got his account banned for harrasment. so yes, you stayed in the guild, but you were the reason i left in the first place, because you were a stupid idiot, so there you go.

Lucius

Banned
So I was the reason you left, I knew that already. Then why was it that you came back? Me and the Clueless officers knew you couldn't be trusted anymore after you left the 1st time, let alone the 2nd and 3rd and 4th times. Sure, the first couple of times I asked you to come back, but Clueless didn't need you after then. We are just going to have the same old argument but in the end of the day it is you who walked out of Clueless and came back a number of times and trying to put the blame on me is ridiculous as no one else had a problem except you.

Logi

Part of the furniture
woot let the flame wars begin!! i put my money on... Xarena !!!! xD

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl... Aleven is joining on the bandwagon on getting the most Thid geats votes!! Got a long way before getting as much as i did tho muhaha... alrite guys. How are you all? good to here from you...

"Rhaodon was a great Hero" Says dorimor... Quoted coz thats the first time ive heared anything like it... especially from an alb :/ hehe

Anyways. ill see what i can remember! hehe (if i forget/remember you as a different class dont be offended... its Bryan's fault) :twak:

Alb Classes

Armsman- Alliandro, tough as nails...
Paladin- Miek/Meik w/e
Mercenary- Minig!
Reaver-Xehz!! he pwned
Cleric- Miek again.
Friar- Sorry, cant remember name... guy with robes and staff !!! did some funny dancing/fighting moves haha
Infiltrator- He Dressed in red ( i know, narrows it down eh!) forget name
Minstrel- Trait
Scout- There used to be two scouts who worked together... They were the Scouse and Feathers of thidranki. Forget names. A while ago though
Cabalist- Dorimor!!!
Sorcerer- EEEEEEK!
Theurgist- Entropi
Wizard- Dontplaywithfire... he was powerful, used to sit on keeps tho... still pwned
Necromancer- Cant remember the name, but he was the first full time thid necro... was very tough but started the fotm necro zerg!
Heretic- Couple Mediocre ones, but none that stand out as the best...

Hib Classes

Bard- Gotta be Esalia...best bard i played with... and a great guy
Druid- Polze (sorry Bry) but he was Awesome ... nobody died ever
Warden- Sylvan in greed dye... Bryan's Dad's char... his hard for a warden.
Blademaster- Ane (coz i made his template) hehe
Hero- Vegna before NF (my bro and me pwned everyone with my Valewalker) though i owned thid with my hero!!!
Champion- Anybody wielding my Thid TwoHanded Sword... MP that owned!!!
Eldritch- Adarec (pre NF)
Enchanter- Hamroz
Mentalist- The menta that ran with LC... he was the best in thid...
Nightshade- Elkie WTF pwned
Ranger- Bourke!!!
Valewalker- Cadail!!!!
Animist- No animists deserve acknowledgement
Vampiir- Mordenaar!!!! in thid i wtf pwned... remember taking on a fg of mids solo... gimp rog chars like. but vamps owned in the early months. OP
Bainshee- None that shine.

Mid Classes

Berserker- Frenzy!!! he rocked.
Thane- The Thidranki Legend that is "Blokkie"...
Warrior- There was a warrior that hit hard... 2h sword... cant remember name though.
Savage- ill give Xarena some more cred! :p (cant remember anyone else)
Skald- Lullah ofc
Healer- Alevul
Shaman- There was a Kobby Shammy that was the only effective one in thid... i forget his name... used to DOT everyone! :p
Hunter-Gohan!!
Shadowblade- Toxic...
Runemaster- Not too sure. nobody stands out, some more should have been rolled - a great class when played well.
Spiritmaster- There was a great SM, but i forget his name... Kobby.
Bonedancer- Aleven
Warlock- Silune
Valkyrie- Evocate, They all lasted far too long tho! remember a fg of valks once... they were rubbish... may have never died, but never killed anyone lol

Cheers. :drink:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
So I was the reason you left, I knew that already. Then why was it that you came back? Me and the Clueless officers knew you couldn't be trusted anymore after you left the 1st time, let alone the 2nd and 3rd and 4th times. Sure, the first couple of times I asked you to come back, but Clueless didn't need you after then. We are just going to have the same old argument but in the end of the day it is you who walked out of Clueless and came back a number of times and trying to put the blame on me is ridiculous as no one else had a problem except you.
1st time you begged me to come back
2nd time i left because you invited traiten
3rd time i tried to form new guild but failed, rejoined because you didnt play that often
4th time i left for good. to join Sarumans Hand ;)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl... Aleven is joining on the bandwagon on getting the most Thid geats votes!! Got a long way before getting as much as i did tho muhaha... alrite guys. How are you all? good to here from you...

"Rhaodon was a great Hero" Says dorimor... Quoted coz thats the first time ive heared anything like it... especially from an alb :/ hehe

Anyways. ill see what i can remember! hehe (if i forget/remember you as a different class dont be offended... its Bryan's fault) :twak:

Alb Classes

Armsman- Alliandro, tough as nails...
Paladin- Miek/Meik w/e
Mercenary- Minig!
Reaver-Xehz!! he pwned
Cleric- Miek again.
Friar- Sorry, cant remember name... guy with robes and staff !!! did some funny dancing/fighting moves haha
Infiltrator- He Dressed in red ( i know, narrows it down eh!) forget name
Minstrel- Trait
Scout- There used to be two scouts who worked together... They were the Scouse and Feathers of thidranki. Forget names. A while ago though
Cabalist- Dorimor!!!
Sorcerer- EEEEEEK!
Theurgist- Entropi
Wizard- Dontplaywithfire... he was powerful, used to sit on keeps tho... still pwned
Necromancer- Cant remember the name, but he was the first full time thid necro... was very tough but started the fotm necro zerg!
Heretic- Couple Mediocre ones, but none that stand out as the best...

Hib Classes

Bard- Gotta be Esalia...best bard i played with... and a great guy
Druid- Polze (sorry Bry) but he was Awesome ... nobody died ever
Warden- Sylvan in greed dye... Bryan's Dad's char... his hard for a warden.
Blademaster- Ane (coz i made his template) hehe
Hero- Vegna before NF (my bro and me pwned everyone with my Valewalker) though i owned thid with my hero!!!
Champion- Anybody wielding my Thid TwoHanded Sword... MP that owned!!!
Eldritch- Adarec (pre NF)
Enchanter- Hamroz
Mentalist- The menta that ran with LC... he was the best in thid...
Nightshade- Elkie WTF pwned
Ranger- Bourke!!!
Valewalker- Cadail!!!!
Animist- No animists deserve acknowledgement
Vampiir- Mordenaar!!!! in thid i wtf pwned... remember taking on a fg of mids solo... gimp rog chars like. but vamps owned in the early months. OP
Bainshee- None that shine.

Mid Classes

Berserker- Frenzy!!! he rocked.
Thane- The Thidranki Legend that is "Blokkie"...
Warrior- There was a warrior that hit hard... 2h sword... cant remember name though.
Savage- ill give Xarena some more cred! :p (cant remember anyone else)
Skald- Lullah ofc
Healer- Alevul
Shaman- There was a Kobby Shammy that was the only effective one in thid... i forget his name... used to DOT everyone! :p
Hunter-Gohan!!
Shadowblade- Toxic...
Runemaster- Not too sure. nobody stands out, some more should have been rolled - a great class when played well.
Spiritmaster- There was a great SM, but i forget his name... Kobby.
Bonedancer- Aleven
Warlock- Silune
Valkyrie- Evocate, They all lasted far too long tho! remember a fg of valks once... they were rubbish... may have never died, but never killed anyone lol

Cheers. :drink:
fucking WB mate xd give me your msn btw. and why the fuck didn't you nominate me as best wizz, or best BM, i'm so much better than fallout & LC <rolls eyes>....

Logi

Part of the furniture
fucking WB mate xd give me your msn btw. and why the fuck didn't you nominate me as best wizz, or best BM, i'm so much better than fallout & LC <rolls eyes>....

Lies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom