best of thid...Pryd/Excal

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
just extremely bored and trolled around looking at some old threads, and i noticed Rhaodon's attempt to get on the list as best Hero, so gonna make a new one and see if i get nominated for best BD again xD, copy paste the list below and vote for your favourites!'

Alb Classes

Armsman-
Paladin-
Mercenary-
Reaver-
Cleric-
Friar-
Infiltrator-
Minstrel-
Scout-
Cabalist-
Sorcerer-
Theurgist-
Wizard-
Necromancer-
Heretic-

Hib Classes

Bard-
Druid-
Warden-
Blademaster-
Hero-
Champion-
Eldritch-
Enchanter-
Mentalist-
Nightshade-
Ranger-
Valewalker-
Animist-
Vampiir-
Bainshee-

Mid Classes

Berserker-
Thane-
Warrior-
Savage-
Skald-
Healer-
Shaman-
Hunter-
Shadowblade-
Runemaster-
Spiritmaster-
Bonedancer-
Warlock-
Valkyrie-

Logi

Part of the furniture
Alb Classes

Armsman-Alleandro
Paladin-Miekemuis
Mercenary-Syv <3 or the oldtimer Dodge
Reaver- Xehz
Cleric- Silune's Cleric ^^
Friar- ?
Infiltrator- Traitess
Minstrel- Trait
Scout- Sibah the annoying camper :p
Cabalist- Dori
Sorcerer- Eeeeeeek
Theurgist- Entropi
Wizard- ?
Necromancer- ?
Heretic- ?

Hib Classes

Bard- Esalia, Xarena
Druid- Polze
Warden- cant remember his name... Sylvan in green dye :<
Blademaster- Deon, Brendie, Esalia.... MEE!!!
Hero- Rhaodon
Champion- Deon :p
Eldritch- Gwell!
Enchanter- Hamroz
Mentalist- Gwell again!
Nightshade- Xarena, Elkie
Ranger- Bourke
Valewalker- ?
Animist- ?
Vampiir- Thund
Bainshee- ?

Mid Classes

Berserker- Frennnnnnnzy all teh way
Thane- Blokkie :D
Warrior- cant remember any.
Savage- dito
Skald- Lullah
Healer- Alevul
Shaman- ?
Hunter- ?
Shadowblade- just for the fun, MKJ :p
Runemaster- ?
Spiritmaster- ?
Bonedancer- fine.... Aleven :m00:
Warlock- ?
Valkyrie- forgot name

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
guess i can just aswell make my own aswell then ;)

Alb Classes

Armsman- Craeth (fuck you alleandro)
Paladin- Miekemuis
Mercenary- ?
Reaver- Reyah
Cleric- Minions' cleric
Friar- brlton
Infiltrator- none worth mentioning
Minstrel- none worth mentioning
Scout- kikashi (LOL)
Cabalist- i would say killerpenguin, but he sucked.
Sorcerer- Eeeekamouse
Theurgist- Entropie?
Wizard- Zlyzitsz :sex:
Necromancer- Shazi's necro?
Heretic- none worth mentioning

Hib Classes

Bard- Xarena
Druid- Zalazars
Warden- Knobhoods tarden
Blademaster- Alevenz <3
Hero- Rhao...no wait, he sucks. one of the spearos from FFoD
Champion- none worth mentioning
Eldritch- me!
Enchanter- none worth mentioning?
Mentalist- none worth mentioning
Nightshade- Stelol <3
Ranger- LOL
Valewalker- none worth mentioning
Animist- havent seen anyone who dared to move off the bridge, so, none worth mentioning.
Vampiir- Tundula
Bainshee- none worth mentioning

Mid Classes

Berserker- that shampoo troll zerker, what was he called again? :p
Thane- minions thane?
Warrior- blokkie perhaps
Savage- pwnguins savage? <rofl>
Skald- skrold
Healer- alevul
Shaman- toxicdotz0rz
Hunter- GOHAN FTW
Shadowblade- me or toxicsb, pretty even tbfh xD
Runemaster- me!
Spiritmaster- henningprimdahl
Bonedancer- THE ONE AND ONLY BABY
Warlock- toxic
Valkyrie- evocate?

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Lota bad in here, thought id add to it. cba to do my list as it would just be a list of old guildies.

Logi

Part of the furniture
you sucked? :D

Yes he did haha :D

to be honest ur Bm suxxed too :p always failing side stuns no matter how hard u try :D <3
but on eden u pwnt tho! i wont deny that megameight :D

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Yes he did haha :D

to be honest ur Bm suxxed too :p always failing side stuns no matter how hard u try :D <3
but on eden u pwnt tho! i wont deny that megameight :D
i roxboxed your heretic uintil you started cheating in duels and using bugged ML's. and my BM roxed after you left for 50 rvr you f00king m0r0nz0rz :<

Logi

Part of the furniture
i roxboxed your heretic uintil you started cheating in duels and using bugged ML's. and my BM roxed after you left for 50 rvr you f00king m0r0nz0rz :<
which bugged MLS roflz :D

LIES!! i have proof, because sean raped y00se laaal!!!!

and i also roxxed 50 rvr, my menta > your duo'd Runie with that healer xD

Lucius

Banned
It has been a long time since anyone has posted here. As guildmaster of Clueless and Tomte Soldiers I guess I am in some sort of position to say whom I think were and are the best players of our time. Dyvet Thidranki was a great laugh until the servers died but the memories surely havn't died with it. I would love to go back to those times.

My memory isn't serving me well with names, but I will do the best I can to recall those who did their classes justice:

Alb Classes

Armsman - Craeth, a quality old school Armsman.
Paladin - Miekemuis, no one else comes close really.
Mercenary - Syw, (not Syv), quality Mercenary from Tomte Soldiers.
Reaver - Xehz and Thrillkill, both Tomte Soldiers Reavers of course. Zergers was cool too, I respect(ed) him a lot.
Cleric - Saharaa, but not really many other active clerics, Duancy was good too.
Friar - No one that I can think of, Dyvet was dead before Friars became OP.
Infiltrator - Not a fan of griever classes really.
Minstrel - Has to be Hiddenkiller, remember when he soloed 6. Of course from Tomte Soldiers.
Scout - Sibah, great scout from Tomte Soldiers.
Cabalist - A lot of good Cabalists, probably Fiii.
Sorcerer - Wnage, Eeeekamous, lots of good Sorcerers.
Theurgist - Glaogan.
Wizard - Rin, no competition.
Necromancer - None really.
Heretic - Jazzzz of course, who else? Although I did PL him to titles when he was in Tomte Soldiers.

Hib Classes

Bard - PdQQmezzin, extremely tough bard.
Druid - That one from Bane of Thidranki. Would say Zalazars but never played with him on Hib/Dyvet.
Warden - None really.
Blademaster - Anesur of course.
Hero - Rhaodon was a great Hero.
Champion - I would say Ridd's one, I think he had one ...
Eldritch - Elkie of course.
Enchanter - Hamroz.
Mentalist - No idea.
Nightshade - Don't like NSes.
Ranger - No idea.
Valewalker - No idea.
Animist - No idea.
Vampiir - Tundula, played when it was OP but he played it damn well.
Bainshee - No idea.

Mid Classes

Berserker - Most probably Frenzzy because he hit so hard.
Thane - Sticky's Thane although I don't remember the name.
Warrior - Rahso purely because he had a perfect template and was unbeatable.
Savage - There was a great Savage in Clueless but don't remember name.
Skald - Lullah, Ripel, both amazing Skalds I cannot decide.
Healer - Alevul was a fantastic healer, Blythheal was also great, both from Clueless.
Shaman - None really.
Hunter - None really.
Shadowblade - Not fond of these but Toxicsb was fantastic, great guildmaster of Clueless and one of few stealthers to get Battle Enforcer.
Runemaster - I would say Tube, shame he never got title but was great to have him in Clueless.
Spiritmaster - I would say Elkie's SM, best one I've player with.
Bonedancer - This one is tough, but I guess I'd say Aleven. Me and him had killer duos where we would wipe zergs, but all of the BDs that made Clueless were outstanding. Minions was amazing aswell.
Warlock - Ceasur (Hiddenkiller's Warlock), he played it very well.
Valkyrie - Probably Evocate, (Minions' Valkyrie), the guy was just a natural DAoCer.

This thread brings back so many memories, kudos everyone.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Reaver - Xehz and Thrillkill, both Tomte Soldiers Reavers of course. Zergers was cool too, I respect(ed) him a lot.

:wub:

Okay, I might not have been the best, but I wasn't an adding kunt like so many others

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
shut up or i'll rape you! xD i roxboxed your fucking BM anyday

No, but you wern't that bad on bm, just took you a lil longer to get used to something different that a class that required 2 buttons.

oh and whilst were here..
Bonedancer: The class that made Clueless look half decent.

Logi

Part of the furniture
No, but you wern't that bad on bm, just took you a lil longer to get used to something different that a class that required 2 buttons.

lolz! :iagree:
why isit again why we never talk on msn? :p

Lucius

Banned
Bonedancer: The class that was made half decent by Clueless.

I have corrected it for you.

CorNokZ said:
Okay, I might not have been the best, but I wasn't an adding kunt like so many others

Maybe so, but you were an honest player I thought you were good. At least you are a nice person who doesn't jump on the hate-Dori bandwagon.

gohan

FH is my second home
Zomg people still paly thid on dyvet???? waffleduck

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie

ever played BD in thid before nerf? no you havent, does it require 2 buttoms? no it doesnt, now shut up :(

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
ever played BD in thid before nerf? no you havent, does it require 2 buttoms? no it doesnt, now shut up :(

Lol please, we both know the BD class was retarded in thidranki when played partially decent, instant lifetap + healings pets = lol interupts + almost unkillable 1v1. yes you were the best bd that i can remember, but atleast admit your class was totally overpowered for thidranki.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Lol please, we both know the BD class was retarded in thidranki when played partially decent, instant lifetap + healings pets = lol interupts + almost unkillable 1v1. yes you were the best bd that i can remember, but atleast admit your class was totally overpowered for thidranki.

my BM was overpowered too :(

i wanna be overpowered :(

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
my BM was overpowered too :(

i wanna be overpowered :(

BM was an awesome class to play :p side stun was overpowered but looking at light tank vs light tank so was vendo + dirty tricks. I don't know the reason we don't speak, possibly because im never on msn these days, although i do have my nightshade video to show you.

Lucius

Banned
BM was an awesome class to play :p side stun was overpowered but looking at light tank vs light tank so was vendo + dirty tricks. I don't know the reason we don't speak, possibly because im never on msn these days, although i do have my nightshade video to show you.

Mercenary will win hands down. 6 second stun (although that is being nerfed) as well as chain armour and dirty tricks gives it better defence and offense than the other two light tanks in my opinion. I play Hib and Mid on .de servers and in Thidranki they are horrible to play against.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Mercenary will win hands down. 6 second stun (although that is being nerfed) as well as chain armour and dirty tricks gives it better defence and offense than the other two light tanks in my opinion. I play Hib and Mid on .de servers and in Thidranki they are horrible to play against.

yup, but i still think that the person playing the char can mean alot more then having a good char.

besides ego boosting myself, my playstyle is able to kill most opponents, there werent many mercs who could beat me.

gohan

FH is my second home
infs were OP before they nerfed ratfang :<

was so fun

evade

stun

pincer pincer

i loved my hunter tho cos that wasnt the slightest bit OP

hit weaker than like warriors zergers savages ect and with less defence but still beat mercs bms champs ect 1v1 in melee

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
well yes it was stupidly overpowered, it's not hard to figure out xD, but you saying a tardsman that does 350 damage with a rog polearm on a fully SC'ed capped resist Bonedancer isnt? (HI CRAETH!) or a Blademaster who 2 hits you if he gets sidestun landed properly? (HI XARENA!), yes bonedancer is considered OP but only if you know how to strafe, oh and ofc, 1 vs 1 vs any caster, your dead.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
well yes it was stupidly overpowered, it's not hard to figure out xD, but you saying a tardsman that does 350 damage with a rog polearm on a fully SC'ed capped resist Bonedancer isnt? (HI CRAETH!) or a Blademaster who 2 hits you if he gets sidestun landed properly? (HI XARENA!), yes bonedancer is considered OP but only if you know how to strafe, oh and ofc, 1 vs 1 vs any caster, your dead.

I doubt an armsman could beat you with the slow swing speed vs healing pets + lifetap despite the stupid dmg they could produce.The bm could be a problem but lets face it, you had a problem fighting like 1 class which had to be again fully templated just like yourself, yet anything else in thid was probably easy kills.

Congratulation's on your outstanding achievement of succeeding on a Bonedancer.
p.s I still love you jim. :sex:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt an armsman could beat you with the slow swing speed vs healing pets + lifetap despite the stupid dmg they could produce.The bm could be a problem but lets face it, you had a problem fighting like 1 class which had to be again fully templated just like yourself, yet anything else in thid was probably easy kills.

Congratulation's on your outstanding achievement of succeeding on a Bonedancer.
p.s I still love you jim. :sex:
i still love you too adamnub <3 now let's go find a corner and sex it up :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom