my first oneslap
my first fooking great aemezz that didnt get ruined by the aesquad in thid
running with LA as a lowbie without "kick the noobie" mumblings
the 150k weekend when warders came out of the fridge
hitting casters for 150 and hitting tanks for 150 with my lvl 50 style

ehm, getting offtopic here , well sodd it

M

mid.Bashir

Killing Niar (he 50, me 42 Thane) in Yggdra duel...

Slaying the dragon

First time legion died

raiding with 2-3fg of Head Hunters

Relic Raid I helped organise

my first succesfull ram on a door

killing a fg on BG1 that camped our PK... used a ballista :p

soooo much more

(things I hate most; getting killed by Rambo)

C

cougar-

when 1 fg us killed whole war legendz exping @ lair on pvp server, daoc can never give me more of a rush.

F

Fafnir

Ohhhhh almost forgot about Giona my nemesis in emain between lvl 35-45 when she died by my hammer. :)

L

liste

Aww Derric. Of course i mean that in the most degrading and humiliating sort of way!

<does the spiderman dance>

N

-naetha-

I'm kinda stealing this of Case as I wasn't there for half of it (only sat behind him watching over his shoulder)

Forming the Rigante last summer as just a bunch of friends and random people we picked up in Cam Hills that are still with the guild. That was cool - still makes me go all gooey inside :)

Taking down all three princes with 2fg - not hard I hear you say? Tough when only about 3 of us were level 50, and all were RR3 or below - I know SoTL have done it with 1fg allegedly but we're a bunch of lowbie n00bs :clap:

Best guild in the world :)

C

Cush

One was when Me (eroa) and blood killed 1 fg albs (yellow con) albs in df. Other is when Me (eroa), Xanoo, Azal and Death killed 12 yellow con albs at once.. damn that was a rush :)

O

old.Nim

Going on Roalith's farewell tour (thankfully it wasn't a farewell in the end)

Seeing Linnet ding 50

the Templar Navy exploring in Lyonesse (even though I ended up as a cabin boy)

Almost every time I was chatting with Jadow - he brightened the game for me, no end.

Mirieth winning the Hibernian poetry competition!!!!

First Legion hunt.

The first Ludlow Bazaar, despite the chaos of being auctioneer

Every hunt with Utopia, especially the Dartmoor one where we took on Moran - and when everyone cleared a path for me to grab a pet. Awwwwwww!

Probably lots more in Templars, LoE and Utopia - I'm terrible at remembering them all though.

L

liste

Awww Derric :/

<huggles>

dont hate me <sniff>

Reopening Utopia after a brief pause, and be a part of building an even greater guild than before, shines in my memory.

oh, and pwning Derric ;p

M

mirieth

Every time I spent time with or just chatted to...

Nim, Linnet, Moth, Dorac, Vincible, Mattshanes/Sycho, Xenon/Icaros/Midas/Casual, Roalith, Hendrick, Nikademus, Voharyn, Tabbi, Shaeffer, Case, Naetha, Whirly, Faststaff, Sru, Liste, Cauton and the other crazy Utopians, all of Public Enemies... and loads more...

Just the people have made this game great.

Also the fun times with the Templars, AoV and especially Public Enemies :)wub:) and last, but deffinitely not least, the great times with Veil Walkers on Hibby Excal. :)

...and another one :p. When Najwa, Umilard and I took down a full group of Mids in Odin's. /flex

T

Tenko

First day I bought the game, back when it went retail.

Sat on the banks of the river by Camalot and watched the sun go down.

amazing :)

A

Addlcove

my first 10 /played days as Troryn acting a barmaid in "The Stone" was a blast (until a real live barmaid wasn´t interesting anymore and people stopped comming ;))

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Clearing out Keltoi in the wee hours with poxy.pebr but surely the bastid has already forgotten that. :p

Oh... and the first Graham/Firrin trip to Odin's Gate - wondering how the heck we would get past the Glacier Giant.
Ending up in front of HPK, I go afk for just a second to find myself mezzed and pixie fighting for his life with a purple con bard (Luna).
He nearly got her even (and he would have if I hadn't been afk *laughs maniacally*).

Defecting to Hibernia was probably another "best of" moment.
Wubly Realm with wubly people for the most part - like the Artisans for example. :)

Oh - and not to forget the insanely funny BWF Camlann hunts.
RAR.

R

Roo Stercogburn

First time Fedaykin took a keep without outside help (many guilds/peeps I bet can relate to this)

Organising the Midgard Olympics and crying with laughter as people slowly figured out just how much of a bastard I really am with the "Iron Man Race". I wasn't there at the finish line but was watching the CG and had it described to me by the race marshalls.
(To be fair, White Rose peeps that had been on my previous events knew what to expect ;))

Doing every Mystic epic quest from lvl43-50 for Betty with just 2 50 SMs and a healer bot (Roo, Betty and Betty's SM. Betty rocks). Doing a 50 epic with 2 players was a real high, even though Betty thought I was off my rocker for suggesting it. (This was actually just a few weeks ago)

First time I killed an exec solo.

Hunting with a bunch of lvl50s in Malmo and Vanern (Zapsi as healer, Ardrias and others). I wasn't lvl50 and got to show what an SM can do when the shit hit the fan. Great people to hunt with and still one of the warmest glows I've been left with.

Gandalf moment with Iggy and Scamper in Skona when I could have run from the agro but pulled it all to me and told them to get lost. Miss our Gang-Of-3 days.

Raumarik, lvl48/49 when I started pulling scout Ice Striders and it was the most dangerous and satisfying xp I'd ever done solo. Anything up to 5 yellow and blue con Ice Striders inc / agroing per pull. Bear in mind this was before RAs and then SMs had no ranged area mez, damage shield was broke and there were no resist debuffs ;)

Shortly after meeting Hound for the first time he explained "I'm not a coward, I'm just tactically aware" still possibly my favourite ever in-game quote from one of the funniest guys to grace the game.

Christmas carols in Malmo, lots of chaos and funny jokes/stories/rhymes. Good vibes, good people, and a large chunk of the realm there. Felt like a party. Hell, it was a party :)

I've got a lot more but I'll stop now :D

S

Sharma

Deleting all my alb chars ad moving to mid?

that was fairly rewarding :D

T

thegreatest

I had my best time xp'ing at salisburry plains, and also the first time I did go rvr at emain with RR1L0 and went back home at RR1L7 :)

C

Cybwyn

Had loads of great moments but one of the best came earlier today when I got my first solo RvR kill with my Scout (BG excepted).

Somehow managed to get 3 shots off on a Firby Bard in Sauvage for a total of 1,400 damage without fumbling or missing once. I packed my bow away and went home happy after that, with 842 RPs in my pocket. ;)

P

planky

From lvl 1-30... had so much fun! Then spindel came... still hate that place :)

When i joined Army of darkeness

When Froler gave me his TL sword :D

When Ulken and Discord Pled from lvl 30-34.

Me and Laron went on WoW hunts (alone) :D

When i meet Thunor and Kephan... Had lots of fun whit those 2 :)

When i saved Falnor 6 times from dieing in spindel on the same day!

One time when i saw Blejs, Froler and 2 other high ppl at apk kill like 20 albs, i was only 35 then so i only watched :)

When i saw Blood death spaming... anyone have some nice pics from those times?:D

When i first meet Malenka... Damn that was good times!

When i find Derric solo, always fun :D... still, remember onetime when he owned me, at amg, i ran back like 30 times just to get him solo so i could own him back :)

Oh yeah! When became friend with Max... Think it was on the EoO wow hunts, We always wanted the same stuff :)

When i dinged 50, and EoO came in to malmö to do a hunt, i got both GA 1h and 2h... And i saw the mighty GA SPOON!!!!! THE POWAAA!!!!

When we killed the dragon ofc :)

When EoO went on WoW hunts!

When Warders had those 2 uber groups and owned emain!

P

planky

Oh forgot Blod, the best Sb ever, had much fun with him :)

And i cant forget Svartur he could match Bloods deathspams even after Hunters got nerfed :)

O

old.mattshanes

My first day of daoc realising what a good new experience it was to me as it was my first pc mmorpg:D

T

the_smurflord

This is sort of both best and worst.

9th October
My 29th birthday
I had vowed that I was going to get Visit up to level 50 (my first lvl 50) by my birthday. After really really struggling trying to get a group throughout the 40s as an infil, joining LoE was a godsend. Lots of friendly people around and much easier to get a group based on friendship and mutual respect rather than class. After getting delayed and delayed, I finally hit the big 50, late afternoon on my birthday. One of my happiest moments in the game and a real sense of achievement (no power-levelling).

5 mins after I dinged 50, I got a phone call saying my grandmother had just collapsed and died.

S

Sharma

Damn, that must have been kinda hard to cope with :/

O

old.TeaSpoon

Sitting in a warlord meeting with the Unity alliance....talking about how the GM's should take control of raids more etc.

I decided to give them my point of view:

"Well I would be more than happy to go out and organise and run the groups out there, except for the fact that most of the Albs don't care to listen to anyone, don't respect me, or like me, so no chance"

I really wish I had typed /c first instead of /as

F

Farquady

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Sitting in a warlord meeting with the Unity alliance....talking about how the GM's should take control of raids more etc.

"Well I would be more than happy to go out and organise and run the groups out there, except for the fact that most of the Albs don't care to listen to anyone, don't respect me, or like me, so no chance"

Woow Gimly I never knew.

Aldo I must say reading the thread it brought a tear to my eye. When most needed you can still count on all these bully's here.
And as for Gryphon Knights, I salute you guys for always being there when people need help.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, my best ingame moment whas ... and call me soft but hey :p when I whas lvl 16 I think I had just invited a cute little theurgist called Ulea in to Lost Souls and during the deepest of night we were sitting in the Salis Plains watch tower just chatting ... it whas great :)

And than later on in the game when I whas in Lords of Justice, at that moment LoJ had the biggest bunch of bad asses in it (/waves to Hrod) and I never met a guild that had more arguments in it, but still when we went into RvR we ruled AND we sticked together, great fun if just for the conversations there =)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon

poor TS <fluffles>

mistells can be funny though

O

old.tuppe

well, whi Ibin come in mind lair at malmo.
old fancy style, 2fg pulling exes.
weekend was alott wierd lagspikes/ld:s and so suddenly we get ~10 exes heading to us.
me as bubblemaster, huge 10 sec pbt up :), and many time wondered in cg who is ma/peelers etc etc.
dunno if that effected much in situation but when notice those exes was giving so much luve! to us, started chain cast after 1st hits group bbl up, looking peoples hitbars and praying.
dunno but after smoke landed all was still up! nobody died and everything functioned like dream.
dam i was happy after.

hmm well, maybe after hard times in guild, because so many peeps left us, no offense against anybody! but shortly had feeling like some old sea stories, rats leave sinking boat.
those who stayed and believed we can still gather new/old members under our wings.
some happy pm when they notice us running guild groupped in df, malmo.
dam! i am proud to be member in Kalevala,
like so many other here being member in own guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom