Best Guilds of all Times

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Llaw also started out from VGN if i remember?
But yeah your point is valid, a lot of the big shooter groups came from various guilds. Example the ppl like eleas etc came from llaw, domain from that spanish guild, garba from CF (and even vigis 1st guild), then the lunabels and vulcans and popovs etc from vigilance, stajj from bulle ef fetstryk or something if i remember (all of this pre-toa pov), but you get the picture and your point is correct.

I was a founder in both VGN and Llaw actually Oo

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
Albion:
1: PE i guess.. filled whit exelent players.. and pretty voice.. (joline)
2: FL
3: Arctic Circle great guild that got killed by very small things..

Midgard
1: Maelstrom was a time when we could kill this group, last 2 years ... not a chance
2: Bad Omen old memories
3: Nolby Pride

Hibernia
1:Our Group exelent group..
2:Eclipse

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, i remember them descending on the place like a mini plague, generally nicking all the camp spots and being pretty rude, getting levelled in about a week (pre toa ofc) which meant something in those days. Then they went into rvr, were around for about 5 months, during which time they were top of the total rps list in hib, around 70mil (having overtaken the big guilds then like HDS and Soul Pact) and then they all disappeared.

There was the 'zerg' which levelled, 2fg rvr... then some set grps emerging from that which was around pre-nerf savage time. Then there was a set group in OF TOA which stopped because nobody bothered to come to emain anymore. Rest was never sustained I think

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
uploaded all vids to filefront yep, link to them is in my sig

as for best guilds of all times, theres probably too many to mention. the guilds who obviously left the most impression on the server are without doubt DH and NP.

the guild I personally like most is groove. they have been around for a long time in one way or another starting from farming the funneh valewalker group in the gorge, playing verra's healer with them here and there, the countless fights with the new dhgroup + me and later mael/grv vs og.

next to them, respect to bf, ad, jh, mael, pe, rage, vgn, la, baf and many many more

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
omg it's been a while i was around freddys but Steveh pointed me to this thread and i just had to read it :)

my list would be ^^
alb: not mentioning ourselves ofc i would name FL, the most online-only friends i got from here and i had great fun playing with them
mid: maelstrom, and i mean the whiner group, with remi and zerach in the train with svg-s (god noone could hurt like they did). we had the best ever fight with them in OF emain (yes we won, for the first ever time :D )
hib: Eclipse with lourker, we were allways like, omg kill the green firbolg, but whenever we tried we got trained down by all the backstunners :D in NF i would say OG, i loved to fight them, legendary as fair players so /wub to you all

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
from pryd:

alb: SoTL with boom boom
hib: Eclipse in the Lourkerdays
mid: Maelstrom in OF/beginning of TOA

those are the legendary guilds when it comes to RvR on old prydwen. Since cluster.. fuck knows tbh, BDC was good and so was Mael too but for me OF will always be what I remember the most. Completely different RVRarena compared to what its been the last year, quite alot because of personal reasons ofc :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
stubbe,nick,rvn,zzang,medde played !

yeah, they most have played with us atleast twice each! (except zzang and nick) :) we played as good, if not better without reps, tyvm

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
hib: Eclipse with lourker, we were allways like, omg kill the green firbolg, but whenever we tried we got trained down by all the backstunners :D in NF i would say OG, i loved to fight them, legendary as fair players so /wub to you all

Sotl melee group with tallen on mercfil and walker playing sorc absolutely raped us on inc for a good few days cuz they just insta killed lourker. Good old days of 1 druid :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Sotl melee group with tallen on mercfil and walker playing sorc absolutely raped us on inc for a good few days cuz they just insta killed lourker. Good old days of 1 druid :)

Talen you newbcake! :mad:

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Alb: PE AD
Hib: DH(was good but played in a way that aint possible anymore rly) RR OG
Mid: Bad Omen, Maelstrom, Nolby Pride (Da Police!!!!11)

igli

Fledgling Freddie
Thought I could resist but Im weak.

Play styles between pryd and excal differ in my eyes.
Would say.
Alb-p Sothl Alb-e AD
Hibb np-p grp, Dh-e ofc but was many more that was close
Midd MM-p but was a few more that also is close, NP-e

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
no septina. i say what others dont like to hear or read. christ they even shut down posts on this forum about radar.a prime example is when i had a small regular grp with players like vulcan and gear, nightsend etc. not noobs by any measures. they knew very well how to play their individual chars. we were content to fight grps like gobo's pugs, have fun but we suspected a certain mid grp of using radar after we fought them three or four days in a row, rr11 healers, shaman etc 'respected' players. we reported them for suspected radar and since then those players no longer play, infact there was a quit post soon after we had reported one of the suspects. as we all know radar was used heavely in of, and was used in nf. another example is that sorc quakestar from albion(not sure of the spelling on the name), he was again reported by numerious players, akagi and i reported him and soon after he was banned. i do agree there were skilled players and still are, i dont for one minute think mid as a realm had overly skilled players, due to the sheer amount of utility and ra's they had available to them. the best grps are either hibs or albs imo.
we can ofc have an argument/debate over this but there is only one way to settle this : GOA names all the players they have banned/suspended whom they suspect used radar, attach guild names to these player characters and we shall find out the truth. until then the identity of the cheaters will remain safe.

IfgfgDonTdfgdfgKnOwdfgdAbOUtasdasganYasdoNeasfeweLSefrghbeBuTewgI REAllYdsfjtuStRuGGlEdtrhrtOliiuReADbftHAt?!?

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
Well..

Alb: not so legendary but omg prolly the best time i spend in this game was with Riseing Force, and to me the guys in there are legendary and good guilds where made after it split up. had loads of fun since then to with FL ect.

Mid:Maelstrom <- they where alot easyer to get down in the RF days :p

Hib:Our Group

/yawn gifv the good old days back

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Post ToA, since i only started playing after the Eu release, excalibur point of view.

Albion: AD

Hib: OG, really no other grp pre and post cluster dominated the fg rvr scene as they did.

Mid: Groove and Defiance (weird no one mentionned this sweedes, do they still play?)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
I guess the obvious legends are summin like DH/NP as the obvious big two, but vf tlaking about fun grps makes me think a little. As for times when i played in set grps on Mid the most fun grps to fight would certainly be RR/DH as we would constantly be pushing each other to raise their playstyle and adapt to diffrent changes, was great fun. From alb Pov i guess in the early days it was BF/FC and then later on AD as the benchmark, this comes from a pre cluster POV, as i really didnt play that much after cluster. But it seemed Maelstrom/PE were the biggest influences.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Mid: Bulle af Fetstryk!

Alb: SoTL!

Hib: Hibernian Dragonslayers!

Atleast its those who come to my mind right now.

Lets not forget Lords of England on Alb/Pryd btw. xD long live Steveh!

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Alb: PE with Marra, Fadde etc., then AD

Mid: Nolby Pride ofc

Hib: DH, Our Group, Eclipse

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Pryd:
Alb- Sotl, The 30, LoE (when Vayasan was GM). PE (so pretty much the same group of people throughout just under different guild names)
Mid- Warders, MM, Mael, BO, Everlast.
Hib- Nobly (so many wajns when they came back on pryd just after ToA release and shat all over the high rr mid/alb groups), Eclipse.

Excal:
Alb- not sure
Mid- Groove, Nolby.
Hib- Dem Hibbies, OG.

If there was only one, would have to be SoTL, just because back in the day when i was still lvl 40ish and you would see them running through DF or Barfog or Dartmoor in all blue with their matching cloaks and how ever nerdy it sounds, i wanted to be one of them :p. Also they had their publicised scandels: With the Duane Vs Gideon soap opera drama. All added to the aurora of c00lness ;p. PE also had a little bit of je ne sais quoi. No one would dare even to stand in their private buffbot space outside apk :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom