Best Dream Evah

T

Testin da Cable

it's hard to spell when you're being chased by genetically-fiddled-with bio-engineered sex-toys mate :(

S

S-Gray

Ive been having this fuckin cookey dream the past few days/weeks...

Im not to sure completely on what happens, because when i think about the segments of the dream i remember it doesnt make sense...

Anyway, im like the viewee on whats going on, theres this gang of guys who just get these Planes from nowhere (*puft* they appear)... anyway all i remember is them crashing into buildings and coming out alive and stuff and gettin chased by the cops and shit, but always getting away.

Anyway! This morning i awoke with the dream (Which wasnt the same, its like it was part of the dream but not reoccuring - Like continuing) and all i remember is me standing on a football field, and this fucking huge plane playing football on the pitch against the other guys (who wasnt in planes). Anyway, this plane "slips" and goes tumbling into a building (This is where my heart felt like it was beating fast for some reason - while in the dream).

The building didnt collapse or get damaged though, instead, like a football, the plane just bounced off and crashed into other walls (Which it destroyed) The cops come and they got away again, but then i woke up...

I liked that dream :(

And no, i dont know any Arabs, and i dont know anything about any forth coming Terrorist attacks! :eek:

C

Conchabar

i killed bush took over america then conqured the world with a spoon .. then i woke up :<

F

Furr

Originally posted by Conchabar
i killed bush took over america then conqured the world with a spoon .. then i woke up :<

or did you? o_0

T

Tom

I regularly had dreams about planes crashing, long before 9.11

I'm not saying that they were related, but I've always thought, that should a plane crash spectacularly, please let it crash near me, and please let it crash when I've got a camera on my shoulder, with my own tape inside :)

Footage like that is worth a fortune, the guys who filmed concorde on fire made tens of thousands.

I've been having some strange dreams of late, one recently was about a girl I used to know, really liked her. I dreamt that we were together with kids and stuff.

sigh :/

D

Damini

Here's a weirdness. Last night I had a dream I was back home for christmas, and my dog was there. I remember saying hello to him, before remembering that he'd been put down a month back. I asked my mum why the dog was still here for christmas, and she said that they'd changed their mind about putting him down, and he'd got better.

I was speaking to my mum today, and just before we said goodbye I mentioned my dream. Turns out my mum had had exactly the same dream last night, family back for christmas and the dog was there, and she was saying to him "What are you doing here, you've been put down". Made us both a little teary. Strange coincedence.

J

Jonaldo

About freaky dreams.

When my Grandad was in hospital after having multiple heart attacks, I had a dream about him, nothing really vivid or anything, I just remembered his image there. The next morning my mum phoned up to tell me he'd died, but I already kind of knew and wasn't anywhere near as upset as I should've been. (I was more upset by the fact my mum was in tears than my favourite grand parent had just passed on).

J

Jonny_Darko

Originally posted by Damini
this dream was lacking Viggo

Have you actually seen the guy "out of makeup"? Look for him to be interviewed everywhere at the moment - the guy looks about 90 - it took my five minutes of watching him to figure out who it actually was.

D

Damini

Like I'd let my man-bitch Viggo be out of make up. Nay! And he wouldn't be allowed out of the bedroom in anything other than medieval kit. Once a month he must also defend the house from orcs. Damn, tis a fine dream...

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Jonny_Darko
Have you actually seen the guy "out of makeup"? Look for him to be interviewed everywhere at the moment - the guy looks about 90 - it took my five minutes of watching him to figure out who it actually was.

Lol, you saw Jonathan Ross then? He looks REALLY old with his own hair. :(

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Furr
or did you? o_0

: < i checked the news today and my empire was lieing in ruins :< i still had the spoon though : d

O

old.Gombur Glodson

There is no spon.

(sorry couldn't resist)

I almost constantly have dreams with water in them, it's kinda like an ongoing theme.

Also last night I dream about some girl I had a huge crush on in public school, she asked me out and stuff.
Guess my subconciouss is trying to deal with some stuff.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

No.

She just asked me and then I kinda woke up, my dreams are usually a bit hazy and I can only remember half of them

Now if only someone was to invent a dream recorder.

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Now if only someone was to invent a dream recorder.

id be rich then my dreams would corner the market !!

Users who are viewing this thread