Best Dream Evah

C

Cyfr

Well.. the last dream I can remember...

I went to school, went into my Chemistry class. There were 3 girls in the room, I wondered where everyone was, they said school wasnt on today. They then proceeded to get naked and have a .. well you can guess the rest :p

Hmm and on a lighter note, I usualy know exactly when im dreaming. If someone bad is happening, I think to myself, its ok, its only a dream, I won't come to any harm.
Does anyone else realise they are having a dream, when they are dreaming :p

B

Brynn

My last one was when i get dumped by my gf. Not a nice one.

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by Damini
I'm going to start a campaign to get the roll eyes smiley banned from the forums, on the basis of the fact that everytime someone uses it, I hear voices in my head telling me to burn things.
:rolleyes:

/geez - you knew THAT was coming!!!!

W

whipped

Saturday afternoon was the worst one for a while for me.

I had a little nap on the sofa after a mamoth Futurama session and after about 5 mins I decided I wasn't tired and that I would get up.

No matter what I did I couldn't get up. My head was anchored to the ground by some mega-gravity and everytime I waved my hands in front of my face I couldn't see them. I was getting really freaked out and then it suddenly occured to me that if I moved my left hand behind my head and back again I'd be able to see it.

Low and behold it worked. Which must have meant I'd woken up.

I had to sit still for 10 mins after that one as I was shaking. Very freaky.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Damini
I'm going to start a campaign to get the roll eyes smiley banned from the forums, on the basis of the fact that everytime someone uses it, I hear voices in my head telling me to burn things.

I'm going to start a campaign against that campaign...

S

Swift^

I got stuck in a dream a couple of months ago. Don't remember the details but I was conscious enough to be panicky and want out of it, and I remember struggling for about 7 hours (throwing body around, telling self to wake continuously) to no avail.

T'was weird, would be neat if my brain didn't discard information I could use. :eek:

T

tris-

yeh well i have vivid halucinations 3/4 nights a week sometimes many times a night. nothing more surreal than that tbh :)

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by Cyfr
Does anyone else realise they are having a dream, when they are dreaming :p
That's what a lucid dream is (see the 11th post in this thread). I've only had a couple that I can remember, but they're fan-sodding-tastic :D

(For those of you who have never had one, just imagine what you could do in a world created and controlled entirely by your mind... :D)

C

Cyfr

Often, the first thing that attracts people to lucid dreaming is the potential for wild adventure and fantasy fulfillment. Flying is a favorite lucid dream delight, as is sex.

*Looks at his post above.. runs off*

F

FatBusinessman

Having only had 2 lucid dreams that I remember, I haven't progressed beyond the 'flying' stage...

...I leave sex for when I'm awake ;)

T

tris-

FB when even the imaginary girls refuse you then you know there is a problem :(

F

FatBusinessman

Ah well, I can always dream up some Rohypnol... :)

R

Rubber Bullets

I have no idea what she was dreaming, but my daughter started shouting, "I don't want to go to the dentist, I don't want to go to the dentist, I don't want to go to the dentist" over and over the other night.

She's only 2 1/2 ffs, and has never been to the dentist. It doesn't bode well.

RB

G

Gumbo

My most recent strange dream involved Snoop Doggie Dog coming home on my school bus, and us both getting off at the Village of Rackheath where he showed me round the places where he grew up.

Bear in mind, I'm 28, don't listen to the music of Snoop and his, er, homies and as far as I know he didn't grow up in a small Norfolk village. Rackheath is, however, on my old school bus route home.

I have many strange dreams, most of which I remember. If this thread stays alive, I will post more as and when I have them.

W

Wij

I get lucid dreams all the time. I usually decide to play a game or have a wank.

W

whipped

Originally posted by Wij
I get lucid dreams all the time. I usually decide to play a game or have a wank.
So, not much different from waking life then ;)

X

xane

Originally posted by whipped
So, not much different from waking life then ;)

In waking life he does both, no decision needed :)

M

~Mobius~

I have really disturbing dreams. One of them was where a loud explosion sounded, and the front of my house had been blown apart. I ran outside and a terorrist was hanging off a rope ladder in a helicopter, he began firing at me but I rolled out of the way and headed off as fast as I could.
I ran down the road, using a piece of scrap metal to shield myself from the hail of bullets being fired overhead. All around me I could hear children and women screaming, and the groans of injured men. I could see people on the floor in a bloody pile with dismembered body parts discarded across the floor. From around the street came a mob of men in ragged clothes who were chanting my name and heading rather menacingly in my direction, so I ran back to my house, and hid behind a gas cannister. The bloke in the helicopter shot the cannister and I caught fire and screamed as I rolled on the floor in vain, trying to put myself out.

I awoke in a state of distress, drenched in my own sweat. The dream was alot more detailed than that, but thats the basic outline.

Needless to say, it scared me shitless.

T

Testin da Cable

last night's dream involved a thing I saw on a website yesterday evening. I can't post it, but it was quite scary. Bif and Wazzona can vouch for the scary part :eek6:

T

Testin da Cable

I dreamt I was being chased by sentient Lumps :(

Users who are viewing this thread