Best Dream Evah

D

Damini

I've just had the most amazingly surreal dream. I was in a circus arena, surrounded by kids, and I was sat in the front row. Micheal Jackson had organised a boxing match against Bubbles because they had fallen out, and this was to settle a grudge. Micheal was SHAMONE!'ing around the arena, and poor Bubbles looked terrified. He kept lying down on the floor, pretending he was dead so he wouldn't have to fight MJ, but of course MJ had hired vets who told him Bubbles was faking it and that he was fine to fight.

I gave this dream 9/10 for originality, but 5/10 over all because I woke up before the actual monkey/man fight.

I have decided to sell Mystic G the film rights for this for a glass of wine as well.

Just thought with all the flame wars, what this forum needed was a full grown man in over sized gloves with a nose made from FIMO chasing a primate round in circles crying SHAMONE!

C

Cdr

I had a similar dream.

Except Bubbles was the version out of Bo Selecta! And it was without MJ. And in mud.

I didn't get to see much either, damn blasted Sun.

W

Wij

Can I be in that dream ?

I'll bring my own bogbrush.

J

Jonaldo

But was it really the best dream evah? I mean that is really quite a bold statement you're making there.

If I had had a better dream recently then I might be offended by that remark and resort to flaming and petty comments! :p

E

Embattle

Dreams are really amazing, although very scary at times. The main problems with dreams are the way in which you normally wake up before you get to the important/interesting part of the dream or when you do wake you totally forget what the dream was about within a few minutes :(

D

Damini

Originally posted by Jonaldo
But was it really the best dream evah? I mean that is really quite a bold statement you're making there.

If I had had a better dream recently then I might be offended by that remark and resort to flaming and petty comments! :p

Did you see poor Bubbles running around the arena, imploring people to save his life? If you had, I'm sure you would have agreed with me*

*And maybe if Kylie was sat next to you with her titties out. I forget that man best dream evah's might vary from my best dream evah. I have to admit, this dream was lacking Viggo, but there's only so much my poor brain can take, and having Viggo and Micheal Jackson in the same dream is liking having steak served on a plate next to a soiled nappy.

X

xane

I had the same dream except it was Bubble from Absolutely Fabulous.

E

Embattle

A dream I will never forget occurred when I was younger, it was based around a green sculpture hanging on the wall, the surface of the sculpture was uneven and fairly unique. In 1987 I went to Menorca and while walking through the lobby of the hotel I spotted it hanging on the wall in front of the pool table, I looked at it thinking I had seen it before and a few days later I realised it had appeared in one of my previous dreams.

L

L_Plates

Why do i never have dreams. I fail to remember the last time i did :(

C

Cdr

Originally posted by L_Plates
Why do i never have dreams. I fail to remember the last time i did :(

You probably do dream, its just you don't remember them :(

I very rarely remember my dreams, unless it's a real good one.

F

FatBusinessman

I'm afraid, Jackson or no Jackson, there is only one kind of dream that can claim the crown of "Best":

Lucid dreams! :D

D

Damini

Originally posted by Cdr
You probably do dream, its just you don't remember them :(

Either that, or part of your brain has died, and you're only a hollow shell of what really defines us as human.

OR you're a robot.

Or really forgetful...

I like the robot idea most.

E

Embattle

I get nightmares if I sleep facing the windows, which means sleeping on the right side of my head and I get no dreams/good dreams if I sleep facing the wall on the left side of my head....strange eh...even more annoying is I go to sleep facing the wall and roll over during the night resulting in a good dream going bad :)

C

Cdr

Originally posted by Damini
Either that, or part of your brain has died, and you're only a hollow shell of what really defines us as human.

OR you're a robot.

Or really forgetful...

Ahh yes, but do robots dream of electric sheep?

Lets ask him.

F

FatBusinessman

OR you're a robot.
Or really forgetful...
Yes dear.

*pats Damini condescendingly on the head*

J

Jonaldo

My favourite robot was from the Matey bubble bath adverts.

"I fix bubbleship, Matey!" it would say on the adverts, and I would grin and laugh and then want a bath so I could play with the spaceship shaped bottle, pretending I too was a spaceman..

erm :( didn't mean to go off on one there sorry about that :mad:

D

Damini

Originally posted by FatBusinessman
Yes dear.

*pats Damini condescendingly on the head*

*Sets her Micheal Jackson Attack Drone on FatBusinessman*

MJ.jpg

D

Damini

I'm going to start a campaign to get the roll eyes smiley banned from the forums, on the basis of the fact that everytime someone uses it, I hear voices in my head telling me to burn things.

C

Cdr

I'm going to start a campaign to get the roll eyes smiley banned from the forums, on the basis of the fact that everytime someone uses it, I hear voices in my head telling me to burn things.

Agreed. Although, I burn things anyways regardless of rolleyes.

F

FatBusinessman

*burns Damini*

*realises that setting fire to a moderator isn't entirely wise*

*hides in a corner of the forums*

F

FatBusinessman

GAME.net Forums > General Community Forums > General

(Moderated by: bigfoot , Damini , natrat , Will )

....you sure about that?

D

doh_boy

She said she wasn't. :/

Maybe it was all a clever ruse .....or something

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by doh_boy
She said she wasn't. :/

Maybe it was all a clever ruse .....or something
Not a DAoC forum moderator anymore.

S

Swift^

I don't dream.

*edit - (Sorry, by that I mean I never recall my dreams at all, or are on a conscious level to understand or feel them in any way - cos we all dream.)

A

Addlcove

and having Viggo and Micheal Jackson in the same dream is liking having steak served on a plate next to a soiled nappy.

made me laugh :)

and that goes straight to the sig

M

MYstIC G

I have decided to sell Mystic G the film rights for this for a glass of wine as well.
DEAL!

\o/

L

leggy

My best dream was one where I done it with scully in a garden. The only problem was that mulder wouldn't bugger off.

My worst dream was a recurring one where a hoover chased me around my garden.

Actually, I remembered my first dream in ages last night. I got dumped by my new gf. Not the best dream evah.

Users who are viewing this thread