Best Camlann Class

Energyz

Fledgling Freddie
I am thinking of making a char on camlann... I've tried playing there before, but it seems that my chances of surviving is 1:1000000 if i'm not a caster (With /level equipment that is...)
But all i really wanna know is what's the best "allround" class on camlann. good for pvp and pve etc..

Gib comments! :flame:

And PLEASE! dont say BD... TY :twak:

Energyz

Fledgling Freddie
You seem to agree that Sorc is the best class :worthy: Woot about melee classes? :flame:

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
luri ftw :flame:

Guessy.jpg

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
nah reavers is bad at lower levels, they only seeme to shine once they got slam/levi combo.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Kelio said:
nah reavers is bad at lower levels, they only seeme to shine once they got slam/levi combo.

who cares! its all about being 50. its the end game you want to worry about and reavers are awesome at 50

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
For the love of god! Dont make a stealther as your first char on camlann unless u can fund items etc... make a necro ;)

And yes, reavers are awesome... especially if u lag strafe :clap:

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Mincer , Skald , RM , Sorc , Thuerg (air), Reaver (portal camp ->slam->levi) , Warlock (load chambers, port portal town , insta kill , portal back , repeat), Vampiir, Chanter.

As you can see, you need either speed (for roaming) or frontload damage (for portal camping) or both.

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
your missing Light Eld there imo a ToA'd Light Eld with AoE mezz, n base stun and spec nuke will drop most classes even portal campers if you get mezz off, depends on any caster really, since with portal campers you get archers all over the place adding on anything they can

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Dark SM :)

If it's your first toon here though make a necro first and get some cash.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
whatever you do, dont make a skald (make a minstrel if you want speed)

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
battlebard is really nice to play if u got a decent equipment and traitors dagger :) even bds, if they dont have purge rdy, are killable :)

Natswoo

Banned
Dark SM rawks more Skoleh... you know i'd pwn you if i didn't :wub: you

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Shintari said:
battlebard is really nice to play if u got a decent equipment and traitors dagger :) even bds, if they dont have purge rdy, are killable :)
Lol noob ! Even at 43 my lifetap oneshots teh pets ! All bards are free frags @!

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
at 50lv toad u can have enjoy ur char whatever is that but u can solo as cleric or healer i guess

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Enchanter!!! great bugs for the pbae around and also if you get in trouble you got a healer pet which heals you when your lower than 40% health. Also Theurg specced Wind are very good pvp with their aoe mezz and root, also got pets that stun and one of the sickest dd's in the game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom