Been said before, needs to be said again... - Reavers in RvR

Kian

Fledgling Freddie
Parlain said:
2) If you don't have a theurg in grp or a theurgbot you aren't swinging at 1.5 sec, in fact you aren't even close. This will o/c change with the new ToA caps but prior to this you having been operating at full potential unless you have been religiously making and consuming hastepots...

Or do what I did and get a haste proc put on your weapon - now the haste lasts a minute rather than just 15 seconds, it's worth having. Sure, I can't count on my attacks always being hasted, but it goes off often enough.

Supermario

Fledgling Freddie
aye i like my reaver too ...she is lvl 42 atm ...i lookinf forward to 50 :kissit:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
You should tell your reaver that all 3 chants interupt.
Only 1 breaks mez however, so if mez lands, he can run in and twist dps debuff and absorb debuff and not worry about breaking mez, if they group purge he should twist all 3 to prevent all casting xD

There are four chants... 2 DDs... what rr are u again? :p

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Bishibosh said:
There are four chants... 2 DDs... what rr are u again? :p
If you want to count like that...
There are six chants... 2 DDs, 2 Abs debuffs, 2 DPS debuffs...
:m00:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
If you want to count like that...
There are six chants... 2 DDs, 2 Abs debuffs, 2 DPS debuffs...
:m00:

it doesnt let u stack the 2 abs/dps... but it does let u use both dds :p, they both do pretty similar dmg

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Bishibosh said:
it doesnt let u stack the 2 abs/dps... but it does let u use both dds :p, they both do pretty similar dmg
who cares about the effects stacking? the point was about the interrupts.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
who cares about the effects stacking? the point was about the interrupts.

yeah but if you've used 1 dps/abs debuff it wont let you use the lesser version until the effect wears off.. You can use both dds like the minstrel ones, they have independant timers. I was just saying that there are 4 interrupting pbaoes not 3... He may fnd the 4th useful at some point i dont know :p but I thought id say it anyway

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:
yeah but if you've used 1 dps/abs debuff it wont let you use the lesser version until the effect wears off.. You can use both dds like the minstrel ones, they have independant timers. I was just saying that there are 4 interrupting pbaoes not 3... He may fnd the 4th useful at some point i dont know :p but I thought id say it anyway
What do you mean it won't let you? lol. It's a pulse. Using them to interupt a cage, there tends to be at least 4 ppl you're attempting to interupt. They pulse every 8 seconds, the debuff lasts 10 seconds. So if you rely on one each of the debuffs, you're going to miss a pulse anyhow if the debuff sticks. Twisting 4 debuffs or 6 with the dds will interupt the most people possible. You can say there is 3 sets or 6 pulses, but not 4. You're trying to flame Tilda for lack of knowledge, but you just look silly.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
What do you mean it won't let you? lol. It's a pulse. Using them to interupt a cage, there tends to be at least 4 ppl you're attempting to interupt. They pulse every 8 seconds, the debuff lasts 10 seconds. So if you rely on one each of the debuffs, you're going to miss a pulse anyhow if the debuff sticks. Twisting 4 debuffs or 6 with the dds will interupt the most people possible. You can say there is 3 sets or 6 pulses, but not 4. You're trying to flame Tilda for lack of knowledge, but you just look silly.

Sorry that I was wrong then its just how I remember it.. I honestly stopped attempting to rvr my reaver a while back and have had pc problems anyway, but I just thought that when you use say.. the yellow abs debuff it greyed out the blue one as well until the pulse was over? Maybe I was wrong.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
maybe they changed it then, I started my reaver pretty late but you can cast the different lvls right after each other.

Ah

You're thinking of the dot and the lifetap shout. You do get 2 levels of the dot and lifetap shouts but once you cast one level, you cannot cast the other level until the timer for the spell is up.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
maybe they changed it then, I started my reaver pretty late but you can cast the different lvls right after each other.

Ah

You're thinking of the dot and the lifetap shout. You do get 2 levels of the dot and lifetap shouts but once you cast one level, you cannot cast the other level until the timer for the spell is up.

oh maybe thats it.... :shrug: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom