Be ready to laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Do you think it makes me laugh ? I guess yes, as you think i'm using a speed hack

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
using bugs on camlann is a thing that happens every 5min, lagjump hiding in walls etc i belive he was punnished for that on camlann not excalibur, if he used speedhack or not we proberly wont know but if a GM says so, theres not much left to do.

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Gms should stop to be 24/7 trying to catch ppl cheating, they must fix the game and maybe tehy have less cheaters around imo.

FIX XML!

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
This story makes me remember the guy shot by london's force for something he had not done. I don't compare my shit with this as it's a game and nothing else, but it's strangely the same, people started believing london's media instead of anything else in the beginning

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
Do you think i would group with a gimp like you moksi? you can only play a BM and have seen many people better than you, and not whining on the first death.

Think i did a mistake here, Stallion = Staj ? Sorry then, but well that's the same,
DH think they are the best and co, can't play with that kind of group. but you don't whine as Moksi that's all

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
This story makes me remember the guy shot by london's force for something he had not done. I don't compare my shit with this as it's a game and nothing else, but it's strangely the same, people started believing london's media instead of anything else in the beginning

he ran from the police, if they didnt shoot him for all they know he could of set off a bomb and killed many people!

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
True he was not lucky. Might I be lucky to lose so much for something i have not done ? one more time i'm not comparating my self to anything in london.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Latuvu Kmk said:
Think i did a mistake here, Stallion = Staj ? Sorry then, but well that's the same,
DH think they are the best and co, can't play with that kind of group. but you don't whine as Moksi that's all

what does that has to do with anything? you even getting 2 "warning" bans is enough, I would be none tolerant... banbanban. and im happy for our community to lose an account, even if its an _ex_ cheater..

Norcott

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
Now ur showing ur immaturity I suggest that U cut this reference to the london bombings and issues related to it .. this is in no way a bearing or a likeness to YOU getting banned for "allegedly" using speedhacks. and shouldnt be used in reference what so ever.
OFFTOPIC

Norcott

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
True he was not lucky. Might I be lucky to lose so much for something i have not done ? one more time i'm not comparating my self to anything in london.
Then STFU ! some of us may have been or have relatives whom ARE connected, lost or and injured. So grow up now.

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Hm you seem changing when we speak about something you know and it matters to you. you're just selfish

Norcott

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
Hm you seem changing when we speak about something you know and it matters to you. you're just selfish

No dood.. wake up to RL.. this is not on topic and bears no relation to ur mardarsey whine about gettin banned for speedhacking.. bombings and people losing there innocent lifes for just going about there daily business where it be London - usa - europe cannot bear any weight in ur argument you are obviously a younger person and have no understanding of basic people skills.. so here i will end this from my angle .. thread is reported by myself to be closed .. not my decision to act but it was ud be out of here pal..
and i hope i never have the displeasure or ever meeting u in RL or in game..

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
thats what i was telling. When it happens to someone you know, you don't think and act as you would usually do.

Lisaliten

One of Freddy's beloved
Latuvu Kmk said:
thats what i was telling. When it happens to someone you know, you don't think and act as you would usually do.

If you compare ppl dying IRL, and getting banned from a game.. you have some problems dude.

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
one more time i'm not comparing my self to anything in london.

How many times should I say it ?
You're not open-minded, so i must find something that hurts you

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
Do you think i would group with a gimp like you moksi? you can only play a BM and have seen many people better than you, and not whining on the first death.

Latuvu i have never even fucking spoken to u before u retard. Stajjijjons BM is called Stajjin? Mine is called Moksi. Now go and finger urself, it will give you something new and entertaining to do while banned.

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
I rectified later. But i played with you in groups and that's enough.
And i still have my druid to play :)

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
I rectified later. But i played with you in groups and that's enough.
And i still have my druid to play :)

Ok then, if im so bad lets see who gets the grp invites m8r. Well no point in waiting to see cus u wont LOL.

Stallion said:
what does that has to do with anything? you even getting 2 "warning" bans is enough, I would be none tolerant... banbanban. and im happy for our community to lose an account, even if its an _ex_ cheater..

^^ banbanbanban sorcs aswell m8 ;< and window draggers :(

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! 1 more noob gone from camlann

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
I did tell you were not the best, not you were a bad player. would you have a complexe with it ?

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
Latuvu i have never even fucking spoken to u before u retard. Stajjijjons BM is called Stajjin? Mine is called Moksi. Now go and finger urself, it will give you something new and entertaining to do while banned.

such h8 ;<

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! 1 more noob gone from camlann

A warlock 50 + bonedancer 50 telling me that ? LOL

( I was not playing in camlann anymore )

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
I did tell you were not the best, not you were a bad player. would you have a complexe with it ?

Well its quite obvious im the best tbh.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Latuvu Kmk said:
Well i did use bug exploit, got ban for this, and its like a bug report.
the MATTER is I have never used any speed hack, so why should i be responsible for it ?! and stop talking about old acts, they are done and punished.

K? you think abusing bugs is the same as reporting them?
No.

Seriously Latuvu stop replying to this thread you're just bumping it back up!

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
stupid to talk about frenchies oO ( and you're wrong)
It's like if i say i'm happy about terrorism in London, do you feel it ?

Latuvu Kmk said:
they won't take care anymore. I don't think they could accept they have done a mistake.

Latuvu Kmk said:
Btw when i told It's like if i said i'm happy of terrorism in London
=> it does mean I will NEVER tell that, and i'm actually not happy about that, as i have never used any speed hack

Latuvu Kmk said:

Latuvu Kmk said:
How many times should I say it ?
You're not open-minded, so i must find something that hurts you

I am so glad your banned, here's hoping you get a lifetime ban from FH as well for this.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Cba to read ALL the replies here, but does no red light blink! blink! when you get your first ban? second ban? third ban?

Imo you got what you deserved, if you cant find out when to stop bug abusing. And its quite obvious that you couldnt.

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
right i stopped after the 2nd ban. That's why i created this thread . and if you're cba to read replies why are you replying ? When i see what you answer i don't think we need you, i only got 2 bans, the 2 others were for my brother's account, and after checking he got only 1 ban, in CM with bug pulling, and my 2nd bans was cause of him. First one was in camlann, and a very different bug using. So stop telling me i should have stopped, i knew it and i paid it, one more time => the MATTER is : accused of using a speedhack which i have NEVER seen or used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom