Be ready to laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
actually the name of the thread fits: I really had a good laugh.

1 cheater less /nocare

@Requiel: Well spoken.

Suspended 4 times already, i wonder why they showed so much patience tbh. Consider yourself lucky that they didn't ban sooner.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Cheating is a choice. Most people avoid making it.

Some people doesn't learn the first 4 times then they really earned it

:cheers: GM thanks for doing your job

Shangrila said:
actually the name of the thread fits: I really had a good laugh.

1 cheater less /nocare

@Requiel: Well spoken.

Suspended 4 times already, i wonder why they showed so much patience tbh. Consider yourself lucky that they didn't ban sooner.

Agree :clap:

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
in my "fkin" opinion

there is a big difference between .. any lag jump / bug using pbing etc

they are known exploits in the game , weather you use them or not is up too

you. But USING a third party program is a very different story.

Can any of ye not see that ? he said he bug used "blah blah". At this stage in

the game half of the population have done it. weather they admit it or not.

But there is a line between Bug Using and Speed haxxing/third party proggies.

in this case he claims to have not used it .. who knows ... my personall

experience of him would make me think not.

But thats just me .. atleast givf him a chance.

thats like saying ex-convicts dont get a chance a normal life again ?

all ye people are saying there is no room for error in life ?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
he's had 4 chances already by the sounds of it.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
BTW ..this thread is 17 pages long ..I read the first paragraph about latuvuu saying he was banned for something he didnt do and then skipped to the 16 page and gave a random opinion bout cheating in general ..

And as for 3rd party programs being more regarded as cheating than bug abuse ingame ..its all cheating for easy moding fucking wankers who cant get anything done off their own back and have to exploit cheat and download to "earn" their way ..

Easy moders and Cheaters are lamers that wont get any respect off me ingame or out . AND MY RESPECT fkin rox ..

mincepie

Fledgling Freddie
didnt u think to stop after u had been caught once? then didnt u think to stop after 2nd time? and then didnt u think to stop after 3? u prop spent more time banned. pretty silly to keep cheating if u get caught 3 times. still fell for you thought losing wat u lost.

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
in my "fkin" opinion

there is a big difference between .. any lag jump / bug using pbing etc

they are known exploits in the game , weather you use them or not is up too

you. But USING a third party program is a very different story.

Can any of ye not see that ? he said he bug used "blah blah". At this stage in

the game half of the population have done it. weather they admit it or not.

But there is a line between Bug Using and Speed haxxing/third party proggies.

in this case he claims to have not used it .. who knows ... my personall

experience of him would make me think not.

But thats just me .. atleast givf him a chance.

3rd party or in game bug abuse, its cheating it gives an unintentional advantage, report it all or it never gets dealt with.

Athalas

Fledgling Freddie
Dude... I was fairly sympathetic to you're cause until a few posts started to change my mind.

1:- A Gm posting his comments.
2:- Some of you're replies indicate a kiddie attidude who got caught red handed by his parents for stealing the cookies. Sometime later a whole load go missing and you say it wasn't me!! Err I know who I'd believe. /y Wolf!!!

You're opening yourself right up as a target keeping on replying to people. So though I'm gutted (and I really am) for you loosing you're account and items...(I bet there will be a few drinks for the GM's in the TNN tavern this evening spending all those plats ;p) You may not have done it in this instance but a lack of respect for a Gm didn't help you're cause either and neither will going on about it. You are just giving you're self an even worse reputation and to be honest m8 - u must have some balls to log back on and /gu hi guys.

I believe the old saying is "you do the crime - you do the time"

I am sorry for you, I really am. If I was in you're position I'd have filled my boots at the 1st warning and never done bug abuse again. And in you're position I would have thought "I've worked too long and hard for my t00ns to loose them coz I'm a lazy muddy funkster who abuses bugs for a bit o' cash or to take the whole friggin CM coz I'm a selfish merchant banker with no consideration of others xp'ing there solo etc..."

I've been on the end of people doing that in CM numerous times and it's hardly fair. One occasion I was told to FO - by one of em. Like hello? err - I'm not the cheater here!!!

Oh, close the door on the way out "Gracefully & QUIETLY"

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
i

I agree giving people a chance to rectify there mistakes, but 4 bans? its like saying to a murderer ok you made a mistake then they go off and do it another 3 times.

Do ex-convicts have a normal life in the first place?

:m00:

Krisstin

Fledgling Freddie
I have seen not only one who is using wall bugs to pbaoe and exp chars in cm, its straight bug none mobs cant reach .... and i use frontier speed at thid if im going there ... is it even posible that its bugged ? ... new speeds at pve ? .. so many different questions .. but i have seen bugs ..... walls give ppl to port bind places ... still not just 1 who has used those ..... some part of rules are anarchy .... should repair bugs as they will get reported ... maybe it was bug .. maybe not ... previous info from latuvuu havent been very good ... if its one time in thid with speed ... and no relogs with it .. i would suspect bug as much as change to cheat but after relogs if it continues would be sure that its cheat ....
if its bug ... is it right to perma ban ?
:eek7:

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
You said you never buyed any chars on eBay, just sold? still a violation, in my opinion, you should sit down and take a good long look at the rules of this game; In europe, you dont own your account, you borow it from GoA, hence you are not allowed to buy/sell the account, and if they even so much as have a suspicion about you doing something illegal? ban/suspension inc.

As far as i have understood, Goa can keep game logs of a character's movement speed (in units or something), and once they see it reach an impossible limit, bam. Gm pop and informing you on what is about to happen.

I Dont care if i am repeating what has been said earlier, because clearely you didnt understand what has been said.

And to then go on and make fun of the ones dieing of the bombing in the UK? get a freaking grip. Right there you went from being a hysterically (sp?) funny banned person, to an asshole.

Think of it like this tho: The cheat you may be doing, you may feel like it is benifitting you at that moment, but you are putting your account at risk (as seen), and you are destroying an entire community, by ruining the game experience for other players.

And you had 4 strikes allready on your account, you should be thanking goa for letting you keep on for so long, instead of coming here to put up a discussion that you can NEVER win. Justice has been done, another cheater bites the dust, Good night, and good riddance! :touch:

Edit: Spelling is probly abit off, due to lack of sleep... Just bite on a stick if you can't handle bad spelling. ;F

Athalas

Fledgling Freddie
Krisstin said:
I have seen not only one who is using wall bugs to pbaoe and exp chars in cm, its straight bug none mobs cant reach .... and i use frontier speed at thid if im going there ... is it even posible that its bugged ? ... new speeds at pve ? .. so many different questions .. but i have seen bugs ..... walls give ppl to port bind places ... still not just 1 who has used those ..... some part of rules are anarchy .... should repair bugs as they will get reported ... maybe it was bug .. maybe not ... previous info from latuvuu havent been very good ... if its one time in thid with speed ... and no relogs with it .. i would suspect bug as much as change to cheat but after relogs if it continues would be sure that its cheat ....
if its bug ... is it right to perma ban ?
:eek7:

Well the Coc is quite specific... So I guess it's a ban. I do agree though the bugs should be fixed as it's human nature to exploit a loophole. I spose as the GM dude said - it's a choice thing.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Latuvu Kmk said:
But you're a funny , it is a game, so we should be nice with all.

Funny.. You told me to go cry you a river after you screwed me over..
Im allmoust tempted. . . . . .
I know, i said i would make your life a living hell, but really.. This wasnt me..

Best laugh of the day tho.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
actually bans are not always deserved and server logs can't always tell the truth. A guy on Carnac got a 1week block for using an autoclick program on his hunter. The funny thing is, he never used that program and he's a melee hunter, so rarely using his bow. The problem I think is, that he might've clicked too regularly, whatever.

I can't judge if you speedhacked or not and yes, I gotta say that your account already had quite a few things on it, but I think posting here leads to nothing at all. You say gamemasters are humans, so treat them like humans and instead of posting here, more or less asking for them to be disgraced by the whole population, try and speak with them, ask them what server logs showed, when you apparently had this speedhack on you etc.

Then again, all the people saying g'bye cheater and so on should think again. I just say dampwood mites or walking rocks and I guess a lot of us have been there, even if only once. Also none of you was in Thid with him I guess, so who are you to judge like this? Everyone has done mistakes in their lives and eventually changed, so why not him? If I say I've done the walking rocks stuff, am I a total arsehole for that reason, stuff that happened like 2.5years ago? I've never done it again and I wouldn't do it ever again, so what.

Imho don't judge people so fast, even if they expose themselves in such a - in my opinion - stupid manner.

EDIT: I made the effort to read back all the pages and you expose yourself more than stupidly, soooo don't see my post as protecting someone, but more as my general attitude towards people: Don't judge too fast.

So I still say everyone can change.....I hope you change your discussion attitude latuvu, your posts here on FH sound most immature to me.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't want to say yes or no about you abusing cheats as theres been no evidence posted and its entirely up to GoA staff to make that choice, but from your attitude in posts towards the GM in game and in this thread makes me think your not that nice, not the social type of person.

If you didn't, sorry to hear the bad news.
If you did, fuck off, 0 tolerance to cheaters imho.

But one thing is sure, please work on your attitude, it stinks.

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Commandment said:
i know i would ^^ hello statued xD

getting banned for bug abusing <PVE> is one thing ... but speed haxxing is another .. who knows if he did speed haxx <personally i dont think he did>

but i still think they should have the curtosty to show him any logs/evidence that they have to prove this fact.

They mightent have to .. but they should tbh

all this is my opinion ^^ so less flames :)

Erhm i think goa sends email to u with explaination. Atleast they did to me when i got banned in 3 days(x-realm with Faril xD) I asked Requiel a question, and Pop i got kicked. A few days later an email arrived with explaination... Well Latuvu what comes around goes around. NN

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ogen said:
Funny.. You told me to go cry you a river after you screwed me over..
Im allmoust tempted. . . . . .
I know, i said i would make your life a living hell, but really.. This wasnt me..

Best laugh of the day tho.

myg, can you still eat kababs after lloking at your avatar?

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Imho don't judge people so fast, even if they expose themselves in such a - in my opinion - stupid manner.

Some of us has seen and reported Latuvuu for lag jumping, speed cheating wall bug abusing and so much other s**t on camlann. Imo some of us should have the rights to say what we think. I think and allways will think Latuvuu got what he deserved. He used cheats to steal artis. he used cheats to win in normal PK fights. He abused bugs to run from fights or turn them into his favor. That he is banned made me happy and I won't change that in no way.

Edit: Some people will consider this as a whine post about him killing me on camlann. Well I can take being killed as long as they play fair. West Coast and Lios Alfar killed us several times in 1 night and w/o doubt I resect those players. Was a fair fight and neither side as far as I know cheated. Can't say the same about the orginal poster about fair fights. :puke:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh they cant show u proof as they would be giving away there methods of tracking speed hackers, which i dont blame them for. speed hack isnt the worst but if u get caught u deserve the ban.
sorry too see u go tho, u were nice guy ingame too talk too. :(

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Latuvu Kmk said:
Hehe funny to see people i killed 1 vs 8 in camlann, coming to flame me a bit.
It matters much for me , thanks you for all :D
and nice to hear that from a guild council, guild which kicked me because i had killed the buffbot of someone in the guild LOL

Well we kicked you because you are an asshat, and you have never killed anyone in a grp i have been in when you've been solo. I know you were the king on hitting 3 buttons, Shield of immunity, moc and lifetap, and still getting killed even in a 1vs1

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
GOA's GM's are not trigger happy with the ban stick.

1 they would have observed you for an extended period of time and come to the conclusion you were suspect.

that conclusion would be re-inforced by logs files on the server

that conclusion would have been re-inforced by your lack of ability to communicate with them in an adult manner

that conclusion would have been re-inforced by previous incidents envolving your account

--------

word

well known cheater clearly

so why the heck would anyone belive you and not goa?
QQ
:m00:
good job goa

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Phoebee-v- said:
Some of us has seen and reported Latuvuu for lag jumping, speed cheating wall bug abusing and so much other s**t on camlann. Imo some of us should have the rights to say what we think. I think and allways will think Latuvuu got what he deserved. He used cheats to steal artis. he used cheats to win in normal PK fights. He abused bugs to run from fights or turn them into his favor. That he is banned made me happy and I won't change that in no way.

I was talking about all the people jumping in to have a good flame though, not about people who actually saw something happen. But even if so, it's sure annoying to face stuff like that, but I don't think making it public will help a lot and now before someone who knows how to use the search function pops up, yes, I did it aswell, but I'd never do it again simply cause of all the whining going on.

Now I just need to get my FAO posting under control when it's about whine =) hehehe, hey, nobody is perfect =)

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
The fact that they ''DONT'' have to prove to you that your cheating
really pisses me off. what kind of a lame law is that!?? Ofc you have
to prove that the person you are saying is cheating IS actually cheating.
otherwise GMs that are about to get fired or something can just run around
and ban people for no reason... fuck you GM! go make the game balanced instead imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom