BD's Strafing

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
If you manage to get a PA + followup in, they're all easy. (Except if some blasted pet keeps intercepting the blow :D) But most mages are just a pain without Purge. Even bainshee (near interruptable root) and Eldritch (stun :D). But it's all a matter of POV I guess, I'm not laughing when I get jumped by an assassin when I'm solo'ing on RM, certainly not when they need to strafe trough to avoid the rox root. But ah well, runemaster isn't one of those casters with alot of defense.

Yeah well not that I have played him much, but I have an Eldritch, and done some solo runs.

And after I get hit by an assassin, even if I manage to get the Stun of as a QC it wont do me much good tbh, because I have been so low in health and moved so slow that it dident matter atall, he would be free and kill me before I was able to do much atall really.

May be different if higher RR and if I played the mage alot, but from seeing that, and knowing there are lots of people much worse on playing a mage then me out there I would think that there are lots of free RP's to be had as an assassin tbh ;D

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Watching some of the the assassin videos around I dont see how you even dare whine, or from personal experience on my sorc when I still did some soloing (had both rr5 and ml9, no moc though).

Assassin PA's, if you are lucky you get to hit rr5/ml9 before CD stun, in case of ml9, you will die during CD stun and its game over, free rp's for assassin. If you manage to hit rr5, you might survive CD stun but die from poison before your quickcast lands, if you somehow get lucky and your qc root/mez lands on the assassin, he might instapurge and its game over again, free rp's for assassin.

On my ranger most casters were free rp, even more so after I got zephyr. Seems like most stealthers want every caster to just donate rp's for them, no matter how shit the stealther is or what the situation is. Cant see how it can be harder if you got PA+CD.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:
Watching some of the the assassin videos around I dont see how you even dare whine, or from personal experience on my sorc when I still did some soloing (had both rr5 and ml9, no moc though).

Assassin PA's, if you are lucky you get to hit rr5/ml9 before CD stun, in case of ml9, you will die during CD stun and its game over, free rp's for assassin. If you manage to hit rr5, you might survive CD stun but die from poison before your quickcast lands, if you somehow get lucky and your qc root/mez lands on the assassin, he might instapurge and its game over again, free rp's for assassin.

On my ranger most casters were free rp, even more so after I got zephyr. Seems like most stealthers want every caster to just donate rp's for them, no matter how shit the stealther is or what the situation is. Cant see how it can be harder if you got PA+CD.
Most classes are in serious shit once the CD stun lands unless its a frontloader or shield tank. Or ofc you have purge and MoC2+ up.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:

Well sure, when you get CD off. And dying off poison is a bit wtf, my poison does about a wooping 40 dmg a tick! :p

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:

hehe I had the same problem with stealthers PAing me, but when I was soloing a bit around I tried PD4, Purge2, MoC 2, aug dex3, and I must admit that works for killing stealthers xD they can't get u down fast enough if u use some tools hehe, but I was thinking about getting the QC reset ra cuz most stealther instant purge when u mezz em (then u have to outskill em with moc :p)

but as it is now I would prolly never spec away from purge3 cuz that is soo damm nice :p

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:
if you let the tanks get close enough to do that to you ur playing wrong tbh, u should be kiting before that happens imo.

So its the BD's fault i get too close so he gotta strafe to make up for it? Tbh sooner or later the tanks will ALWAYS catch up to the BD.

Even IF the BD plays like an idiot i still think its very abusive to game mechanics and bugs/lag what ever when you strafe around like that to use the lag to avoid getting hit.

Well guess i shouldnt whine too much :p winning 9/10 fights vs BD's anyways. Just think its VERY lame. Same goes for runthrough tanks when casters tries to get that one spell off that can save em :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom