BD FG movie!

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
You're probebly allready informed about this.
The first active BD group (on exc) is roaming our lands.

This is just a few clips from all our fights we've had during the last two nights. The quality is not über since I manage to half the size of the clip by changing it, but it is OK. If someone do want better quality, I got a copy right here. Just PM me... ;)

Anyways, about the movie itself. Nothing special really. Another assisting group that want rps and realm ranks, since BD are not welcome in group that often. When the assist is working, targets drop rather fast. Really fun to play something new, and i hope to keep doing it until i quit this game.

(DivX 5.1 encoder)
Mirror 1: BD-grp.avi (roteca)
Mirror 2: BD-grp.avi ([PM]aqe)
Time: 10:24 min
Size: 55.4 meg

Enjoy, laugh, flame, cry! All replies are welcome! :wub:

Thx to Roteca for being a temporery host!
And thx to [PM]Aqe for the best host evah! xD

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
cant wait to see this one :p

ps: slow download ;x

rure

Fledgling Freddie
lol that rocked

fun to see people trying new set-ups, and this movie shows you dont have to do the tiresome fotm-setups all the time.

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
lol that rocked

fun to see people trying new set-ups, and this movie shows you dont have to do the tiresome fotm-setups all the time.
whats not fotm about a fg of bds?

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
nice movie m8, keep it up and gifv me that staff tbh looks so cool :)

duact

Fledgling Freddie
roteca for the win 700k/sec

lets get that grp going soon bonehead

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Roteca said:
eerm, were do you live ? i have 10mbit so 5k/sec sound wierd imo
i have 2mbit n still getting only 18k per sec either we are raping your bandwidth or somethings wrong :twak:

Sh33p

Fledgling Freddie
fg of no skill one button wonders, wow :p

I really have no idea what mythic were thinking when they made an instant lifedrain with a short recycle on a strong pet class, must of been the day they all got high and thought up savages :|

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Herbal said:
i have 2mbit n still getting only 18k per sec either we are raping your bandwidth or somethings wrong :twak:

must be raping, or you are in some sooky country ^^

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Video editing was good, nice with a little "bye" in the end.
Fights was... fun to watch, you got yourself a impossible grp to kill there atleast until you run out of power.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

bult

Loyal Freddie
leet intro and sexy dancing inconnu gets a top grade from me!

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Full of fotm class so its a fotm group?

The 5(?) active BDs on excal are not enough to make them fotm, hence either way you try to "explain" it the label is wrong. Go learn what the acronyms you use actually mean instead.

Me, I loved watching those luris and elfs get insta-debuff-assist-lifetapped for 400+. Fun to see something different from the regular assist trains/pb boxes and with some good music for once. :cheers:

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
For Arthur!!

PS Juss is one sexeh bitch, kobbie > troll ;(

Xplo

Banned
DL'ing at 32kb/sec -__________________________________________-

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
lol, just watched it, i remember that fight on ridge, think i got 2 casts off except QC's. The BD setup has potential to be very overpowered if played right, every single class in that grp has some form of casted/insta interupt, the insta lifetap after seeing it there is a bit fucked up to say the least :x On the other hand, the times we got the jump on that grp, we won flawless, tis all about the first mezz :x

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So its proven now that mids not only have the best support classes by far in game, the best light and heavy tanks in game, now also the best caster classes in game too. :puke:

btw nice video though

Ged

Regular Freddie
Looked at the movie and in the "flawless" scene me and Nebulosa popped :cheers:
Good fights, and fun to watch :clap:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Fluid said:
lol, just watched it, i remember that fight on ridge, think i got 2 casts off except QC's. The BD setup has potential to be very overpowered if played right, every single class in that grp has some form of casted/insta interupt, the insta lifetap after seeing it there is a bit fucked up to say the least :x On the other hand, the times we got the jump on that grp, we won flawless, tis all about the first mezz :x

execpt for when the vgn grp jumped it at the middle ridge? :wub:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
nice :)

dammit raven, look at the bad publicity now, they beat us flawless :[

wasn't even there to say 'pwned' in /gu :[

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
execpt for when the vgn grp jumped it at the middle ridge? :wub:
think you'll find we didn't really get the jump, was a shit mezz on a hill, it caught like 2-3 people and i recieved a swift insta mezz about 2 secs after, GP down, moc down = lose :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
They're not impossible to kill -- in fact, they dropped pretty handily near mtk today when our caster group found them (all right, not exactly this grp, but still). :D All it takes is a good mezz, and as everyone knows, Hibs are the ones with group purge without which any caster group is in trouble. As long as you have some redundancy in group (i.e. a few casters assisting you), some interrupts here and there are all right. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom