TV Battlestar Galactica - Season 4 continued...

Nate

FH is my second home
I also noticed Sarah Jessica Parker looks a lot like Mickey Rourke ;o

_45502008_sjp_papicgall.jpg
788801.jpg

Or maybe it's just me :D she is fuglythough. and that ends my completely offtopic post!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I must admit I struggled to ever understand why Sarah Jessica Talentless ever got a reasonable CV in the Movie/TV business. She was never that attractive. She must give one hell of a blowjob because I've never been impressed by any performance that was on-screen.

Apols for aiding and abetting the further veering off topic from one of the best TV series in the history of creation.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Decent ep today, and built up nicely towards the end.

And the Piano player was a head character purporting to be Starbucks dad!?

Next week should be good :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Aye he dissapeared when some of the 5 turned up, she had her hand where he was playing. Hera gave her half the music though so we're beginning to see her become part of the story again, theatre must be coming soon! So Boomer took Hera, I guess she's going to use her as a bargaining tool. Roslin knew Hera went, then collapsed ;o

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Awesome episode. How many are left till one of the best shows on TV comes to an end?

Like many of you say there is something big coming along....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Noticed what i hate about galactica; i'm bored but forced to watch.

It's a good show but, still a bit long drawn at times.

It's like the 4 seasons have been one big massive cocktease and i'm quite certain, i ain't getting a blowjob when this ends.

Nate

FH is my second home
I have no idea what the hell I just watched ;o I mean I recognise it, but what the hell was going on!?! Random clips put together or what?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Appears to be a little cobbled together video that some chaps made in an attempt to get a greenlight on a pilot. From... 1999! I thought I was watching something from the 80s!

Anyway, thank fuck it failed, else we might not have the Grace Park laden goodness that we have today.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It was the new series that Richard Hatch was trying to get funding for. Thankfully it failed :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
BTW if anyone wants to know how to play Battlestar Sonatica on a piano (the music where Baltar is on the Cylon basestars), drop me a line, I have the score. Its fairly easy to play.

Example here:

YouTube - Battlestar Sonatica - Song of Baltar

Its a beautiful piece of music, if McCreary ever releases a full book of piano music I'll be buying it for sure.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Hmmmm. Another holding ep for me. I just hope the series is going to go out with a bang, rather than the whimper of the last several episodes...

Nate

FH is my second home
I saw the theatre!!! I knew it!!!!!! You just know they're going to blow up that big hive of cylons :D Maybe Galactica will kill itself in the process

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
I saw the theatre!!! I knew it!!!!!! You just know they're going to blow up that big hive of cylons :D Maybe Galactica will kill itself in the process

I'm calling it that Galactica will ram that "colony ship" as Hera showed in the begining when she showed the model of Galactica ramming into the Base ship, poor Galactica :(, Caprica better be immense to make up for the death of this series... but as it doesn't have lots of space ships which makes me sad...

Sar

Part of the furniture
I'm calling it that Galactica will ram that "colony ship" as Hera showed in the begining when she showed the model of Galactica ramming into the Base ship, poor Galactica :(,

Yeah this was pretty much foreshadowing at the very beginning of the episode that this is exactly what will happen.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
About time though. It was a good enough series, but it kind of dragged into this.

Last episode could've been done with the last five minutes and it'd been as good.

IT better be an epic send off though.

Sar

Part of the furniture
I'm starting to get a bit worried, because very few questions are getting answered so far.

Only 90 mins left and a lot of ground to cover yet...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Indeed. It seems we are rushing toward a shit ending.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Disappointing episode was disappointing :( boring, dull filler ep, problem is that there have now been loads of filler eps.. worried the final ep is just going to be a short sharp intense battle with few questions answered, everyone dead and one of those "Who knows what will happen now" things...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Last episode is what i've felt like for the past two seasons, with a few highlights.

First season promised so much more, but it is what it is.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I can't say I agree with the 'boring' comments. Its character-building. Leading up to something. Setting the background for whatever will happen.

I'm glad they're doing it. I'm glad they're giving the characters the freedom to show us what they're feeling, and why they're going to do whatever it is that will happen in the final 2 episodes.

I get the impression that people are just impatient. I remember the same things being written before the rescue from New Caprica, and we all know how fucking awesome that was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom