Battlefield 3

Yaka

Part of the furniture
yeah i know about the > tabs, when we were playing pc crashed after reboot and when i joined again all my unlocks were available. strange tho

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not enjoying the game as much as I thought I would really... maybe it's cause I prefer playing sniper in games like this and atm I have a really bad sniper rifle which is useless long range...

But it feels like I have 100's of hours with Recon and still I havn't unlocked anything half decent :/

Yaka

Part of the furniture
im not happy with the way your wepons seem to unlock either.

since skyrims come out seen alot less peeps playing this mostly try and join embattle but this is a bugger some times when the servers full. hate playing solo

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
remake of a classic BF2 map and a new destruction mechanic!

Also, LOL at the Bulldozer with the rocket guy on.

Embattle

FH is my second home
im not happy with the way your wepons seem to unlock either.

since skyrims come out seen alot less peeps playing this mostly try and join embattle but this is a bugger some times when the servers full. hate playing solo

Certainly has been less busy, suspect it'll get a second burst once other games are out of the way.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
My Clan is trying to recruit people - we're basically a community - have a laugh and a banter whilst playing, have our own server and such, just don't have the numbers to populate in nightly - we have a core of 5-6 players who play every night or so, and are trying to increase this! http://www.cowswithguns.co.uk/

We also have a competitive side to us, having matches with clans that we've played with, nothing serious, just a bit of competition :)

Anymore questions, just PM me :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Fucking game is awash with aimbotters, and yet despite the fancy battlelog system, there's no direct way to report them (you have to dig through support forums). And the stupid game launcher is pissing me right off now; I get disconnects, time outs and other random shit about one time in three now, and when it does work its painfully slow.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Fucking game is awash with aimbotters, and yet despite the fancy battlelog system, there's no direct way to report them (you have to dig through support forums). And the stupid game launcher is pissing me right off now; I get disconnects, time outs and other random shit about one time in three now, and when it does work its painfully slow.

no? you just goto their profile and click "report" :x

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
An aimbot with 8.6% accuracy. I would ask for my money back!

Though I think I read somewhere it's after the match that you click on their name and report them (maybe wrong as I have not played it yet)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Much as I like the idea of the BF3, everything Gaff has said annoys me too, and I end up playing MW3, which is nothing new (niether is BF3 mind you) but is well playable, now there's drivers out and the right settings it looks great, and just plays really well.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
An aimbot with 8.6% accuracy. I would ask for my money back!

Though I think I read somewhere it's after the match that you click on their name and report them (maybe wrong as I have not played it yet)

That's his overall accuracy. He's obviously installed an aimbot in the last day or so because his scores suddenly ramp up, like 89 v 15 in the game I saw him in, 58 v 5 in the game after that. That's the point, he was obviously shit (I think I shot him four times) but was instakilling around corners and all sorts, really blatant, not even firing from cover half the time.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Much as I like the idea of the BF3, everything Gaff has said annoys me too, and I end up playing MW3, which is nothing new (niether is BF3 mind you) but is well playable, now there's drivers out and the right settings it looks great, and just plays really well.
It's super easy to get used to though mate, I haven't seen any hackers, and I've got 70 hours play time, as I mentioned before, if you all want a small community to play with, contact me, and I'll get you on our teamspeak - BF3 is a million times more fun if you're actually playing with people on teamspeak and such :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It's super easy to get used to though mate, I haven't seen any hackers, and I've got 70 hours play time, as I mentioned before, if you all want a small community to play with, contact me, and I'll get you on our teamspeak - BF3 is a million times more fun if you're actually playing with people on teamspeak and such :)

Thanks mate - I'll see how I get on :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Gwadien if you're still playing around xmas time i'll probably jump in :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How come on the blog it says the patch is around 2gb yet I am downloading 3.9gb ???

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
PC been on all day downloading it. Got back from work on 96.3% done. I think I will cry if I have to DL another 4 gig!

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Hating this patch so far, well its Origin thats the pain. got to 80% last night, then paused it to play some online games, went back to download the rest and it reset to 10% thought ok, leave downloading till I went to bed and it was on 30% paused it, resumed it today and it was at 2%. Talk about a mess.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Had a quick go at single player while dinner was in the oven.

Hat's off to them, worst single player FPS ever.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I paused the patch at 91% last night. Restart it today, it goes back to 10%. So shit ....

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Got 2½ hours to burn before work and BF3 seems to be down....

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Totally Origin's fault, lmao....

They are patching the game, get over it :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No, they aren't. The authenticator server is down. ahem "lmao"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom