Barrybeer!

M

mank!

Tis a bit soon otherwise I'd come, if there's another London barrybeer later in the year I'll be there with bell(end)s on.

S

Summo

I shall be there and I'll be bringing FREE TENNERS*!!!!!!!! :D

* I will not.

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by Summo
I shall be there and I'll be bringing FREE TENNERS*!!!!!!!! :D
<SPACE>
* I will not.
No giving you back your own cigarettes now then, thats for damn sure.

*smoke cigarettes*

S

Summo

Pfft. That was my last carton of cigarettes. I was supposed to use them to trade for blades for my razor.

*bang tin mug on bars*

M

MYstIC G

Actually as it goes I smoked a couple on that day, then they sat on my desk for months cos I lost them, don't worry you can have em back, promise. After all you did let me meet your lovely ex at Tenacious D, that's gotta be worthy of using some razor blades ;)

S

Summo

I'VE GOT A NEW GIRLFRIEND AND SHE'S MORE GORGEOUS THAN THE LAST ONE.

You can't meet her, though. :eek:

Unless you bring your sister. Heh heh. :)

M

MYstIC G

Nah, s'ok, she's been getting right on my fucking nerves recently, frankly I wouldn't inflict that on Ben at his leaving.

F

Fergus

Boo sucks....

Too short notice, no money, no life, no hope......

L

luap

I can't make it *sob*. My Dad is getting married Sat 14th and I've got to take the afternoon off work on the 13th and drive relatives and future step-relatives about.

Maybe a Chrimbo one in December \o/

T

The-Don

i keep telling Luap to merge a BarryBeer with a stag night but he just isn't having it :(

A

athena

barrybeer

Well not sure if I'll be working in London by the 13th but if I am I'll try to drag myself along and educate you Southern Nancy Boys™ in the fine art of drinking.

affie
xx

C

Ch3tan

Bah, if I was more supicous in nature I would say there was a certain amount of thought gonwe in to planning another BB while I am out of the country....

W

Wazzerphuk

I'd very much like to tweak Summo's nipples in person, but you went and booked it all up on a day that's busy. Fools!

S

Summo

Busy my arse.

That's a request, not a statement.

L

luap

OMG OMG OMG I can go \o/ I'll be there till 8:30 cos I will have things to day that night (taxiing people etc) \o/\o/\o/

B

bbb

I am sure I can make this, working up near fleet so getting to london will not take that long, getting back to southampton afterwards could be intresting :)

Anyone got a spare bit of floor I could crash on till the morning ? overwise I will end up leaving around 11:00 to get the last train :(

N

natrat

I'm hoping to go. Some body said it's a combined BarryBeer and farewell drinks for TedtheDog - what i want to know is who is this TedtheDog anyway?

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by natrat
I'm hoping to go. Some body said it's a combined BarryBeer and farewell drinks for TedtheDog - what i want to know is who is this TedtheDog anyway?
He's the balding one that didn't help lift the FTP server ;)

M

maxi--

by the way, i read the first post, and the pub is called "Chandos"

i think, and its good

T

TedTheDog

Sorry I've not been around much in the last few days. Both home pc's died. 1 dead hard drive and the other has a corrupted windows/system dir and I'm therefore kinda offline. I'm in the game head offices at the moment, so I have access to a working pc.

Anyway, just confirming that i'll be there tomorrow night, aiming for 6pm(ish) and yes, I'll bring freebies. DBs is coming with me which might mean I can carry more freebies, if I can persuade him to lift something heavier than a fag packet.

O

old.Fweddy

I wish I didn't live so far away. I like beer and freebies.

Also Ted, why don't you change your title to 'Barry's Ex'?

D

Damini

I can't make it :( Can't afford the train up, so Kenny can be my goodwill ambassador as I think you're still lucky enough to get him coming along :)

S

Steiny

Luap and the wagon

So Luap's going to be taxiing people around is he? So no drinkies? It won't be the same without his sonorous drunken tenor shouting obscenities at everyone :p

I'll be there anyhow.

Stein0r

W

WPKenny

I'm not entirely sure I'll be there now either. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom