Bard Movie Released

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
was waiting for it to get uploaded ;)

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Recomended download (unless you play mid on pryd).
Really nice play by soruzi, wish i was a cool bard like him :(

(if the host is slow try later it should go fast for sweeds tho)

Evina|Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Bleah stop playing in kindergarten and get butt back on excal :p
Nice moveh :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf grapple! :p

Nice movie, you play bard good, what's those bat things someone sends on a healer in last fight?also what UI you using?Oo

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
bat things are bracer of zoarkat charge, and iu, is a modifiaction between orm's,stubbes and meddes :)

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
amgad such pwnage m8s :m00:

You should have seen the first movie, im DLing this1 atm but in the first movie u can see Norseman stormur herra chasing Jergiot and grappling him.

plz, abuse grapple more. Ofc Zerach stands in attackmode next to me and gets "The target is grappled blabla"

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
You got best group set up at the moment in the game probably(3 bg'ers and 3 grapplers?) also add to that players who have played with each other for a while now makes you very hard to beat(though then again i haven't really met eclipse and do not want to either xD).Mid could run 3 healers, 1 shaman, 1 sm(or even 48 rc, 24 darkness rm?), 1 bd and 2 savages , that would have more of a chance vs you than any other alb group except maybe caba/sorc group but most can't be bothered to level another 50 now ToA is here :/

Might respec wizard to fire add a body sorc then nuke pretty hard. :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
You should have seen the first movie, im DLing this1 atm but in the first movie u can see Norseman stormur herra chasing Jergiot and grappling him.

plz, abuse grapple more. Ofc Zerach stands in attackmode next to me and gets "The target is grappled blabla"

hu? make sense, your the perma grapple hoe~~

do you even have styles on your QB anyway? :m00:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
You got best group set up at the moment in the game probably(3 bg'ers and 3 grapplers?) also add to that players who have played with each other for a while now makes you very hard to beat(though then again i haven't really met eclipse and do not want to either xD).Mid could run 3 healers, 1 shaman, 1 sm(or even 48 rc, 24 darkness rm?), 1 bd and 2 savages , that would have more of a chance vs you than any other alb group except maybe caba/sorc group but most can't be bothered to level another 50 now ToA is here :/

Might respec wizard to fire add a body sorc then nuke pretty hard. :)
Just takes some adapting .... like i say it wont last ... just took us by suprise, same with most mids i expect.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Is this the "Kick NP back to Excal" video our humble friend Snoz was talking about?

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
hu? make sense, your the perma grapple hoe~~

do you even have styles on your QB anyway? :m00:
Actually, i never camp grapple. only when u grapple me back after i grapple u in start of fight. :p

Was just fun to see u grappling me when both u and zerach was on me. So Zerach had to run away and grapple the bard.

poor kobold

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
+ i wanna be banelord ty. farming respecstones soon

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Can you spell to grapple-festival?!

Anyways(;), it's still all about player skill and comminucation. You have both and it's a deadly combination as we see in the movie. Very nice played by bardz0r(impossible for me to target for instastun last fight >< in shade mode) and rest of nolby pride group!

Foty goes in, Foty goes out; we need to adapt our tankgrp to be able to compete with the current fotm(grapple) and will hopefully be able to fix a different group setup that can counter grapple! (i hope x)

Very nice framrate in movie too but quality was kinda poor if you compare to Joor or Groborthir's movies. You using daoc-comp => other comp to record? :eek:

Nicelly played buds!

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
yes im useing comp to comp recording´, and im unexperienced with codecs etc so could pboably make quality better :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
strong batzerg you guys make :/

What did you use one fight near mmg, looked like mcl1 then mcl2 in ~30secs? (going off power regained, i assume you have mcl qbinded to a keyboard key :eek: )

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
rvn said:
yes im useing comp to comp recording´, and im unexperienced with codecs etc so could pboably make quality better :)

just use xvid codec and set bitrate too 1500+ when compressing with vdub and it rox!

Lethul

FH is my second home
bigchief said:
strong batzerg you guys make :/

What did you use one fight near mmg, looked like mcl1 then mcl2 in ~30secs? (going off power regained, i assume you have mcl qbinded to a keyboard key :eek: )

jacinas sash charge from one of the casters

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
good movie, nice to see how other bards play (so i can get better, need all the help i can get :p) but looks like you are using a lot of qbinds (?) cant get used to using them :<

edit: like the ui, give link etc :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom