Banned from #stealthzerg

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
I am amazed that this thread made 120 posts because the threadstarter whined because someone did something mean to him on IRC and what not.

käft ne male

Chronictank

FH is my second home
rure said:
I am amazed that this thread made 120 posts because the threadstarter whined because someone did something mean to him on IRC and what not.
with the ego pool #stealthzerg is, not surpising if you think about it :)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
"i cant help myself but do a /rofl irl when i see you are making a friar to solo with. ahwell, i tried to resist mentioning it, but for obvious reasons it just cracks me up. good luck man. you'll find out that good fights with a solo melee class, without speed or stealth, are so rare and far between you will start to gain a tiny bit of respect for the people you have cocklocked down for 12 hours a day the past weeks."

well was my own fault for making a similar name to my other chars, but even if its not fun in rvr I've met a lot of nice people on alb so hopefully I'll get an invite to a grp or 2 occasionally ;)

We'll see, afterall my wl or rm isnt going anywhere.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
stealthzerg is a channel for ppl that have a tiny bit of understanding between them or at least it has evolved that way and that doesnt have to do with how much ppl they grp with but it has to do with how they treat each other. if u fail to show ur part of an understanding ingame it doesnt mean that u deserve to die irl but it DOES mean that u dont belong in this channel since u have nothing to contribute to other users. If u want to chat u can aswell choose a different channel instead of whining and flamebaiting in fh.

santacruz

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
try leaving the area, they cant get you if you aint there.

Leaving the area? Many SB/NS can follow me when I can't see them. I can see from your signature you play a character called Intimate, last night(you probably don't remember this) you hugged my scout and I couldn't see you. I could either wait for my friends to go somewhere else, try and leave but what's to say you aren't gonna follow me when I can't see you or try and find you and hope that someone help me out in killing you. I choose to try and find you and sure it wasn't a fair fight since everyone jumped you but it wouldn't have been a fair fight if it was only you vs me either.

Ging

Part of the furniture
santacruz said:
Leaving the area? Many SB/NS can follow me when I can't see them. I can see from your signature you play a character called Intimate, last night(you probably don't remember this) you hugged my scout and I couldn't see you. I could either wait for my friends to go somewhere else, try and leave but what's to say you aren't gonna follow me when I can't see you or try and find you and hope that someone help me out in killing you. I choose to try and find you and sure it wasn't a fair fight since everyone jumped you but it wouldn't have been a fair fight if it was only you vs me either.

he has remedy as well!!!111!!!!!!!1111

Eyres

Banned
Ging said:
btw u dont have to do anyting shit to anyone in game to get banned. All u have to do is say "Arsenal are shit, building season?? ROFL, gooners? lol more like Gonners" :)

and u get insta banned.... <s******s>

i think cos you are synergy sole representative on irc, someone from synergy looks at someone funny and you take the flack for it :worthy:

or maybe its because your ginger :E

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i gotta say i do appreciate both sides of the fence.

noone is an asshole here. I think the ruthlessness of certain "types" of players actually can add that danger factor. I think sometimes though when your playing the game and your on the recieving end of it, it drives you nutz.

you are right it is a game, but like its one we all play with a fair amount of passion. to be fair though you do really have to be like quite radically lame to get a ban from #sz, I mean like if anyone was gonna gonna get a ban for zergging peeps down it would have been me many times over.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
For the record, I was talking about the Prydwen Stealther channel - I'm told it is pretty much dead these days. (I wouldn't know, like I said, I haven't been there in a very, very long time.)

I've never even bothered with the new stealther channel, so I can't really say if the OPs there are any better.

Sorry for the confusion - I thought it was the Pryd stealther channel. (Not that it really matters, but I'd like to get my facts straight. :)

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
wow cant believe how long this thread is over one little qq - eek!

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone else noticed the irony of people giving out about how IRC channels are run (calling the ops children, etc), whilst at the same time saying they will play ingame how they want and don't give a damn if you don't like it?

Comforting to know, that absoloutely everybody on both sides of the fence are total retards. Except me.

theslayeruk

Banned
Melachi said:
Has anyone else noticed the irony of people giving out about how IRC channels are run (calling the ops children, etc), whilst at the same time saying they will play ingame how they want and don't give a damn if you don't like it?

Comforting to know, that absoloutely everybody on both sides of the fence are total retards. Except me.

I would make love to you for that post but since I can't I'll just have to rep you.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
theslayeruk said:
Yes and it's also rr3-4 in comparison to his rr11 runemaster and his rr9 warlock, even you aren't as stupid as to not be able to draw a conclusion from that.

what the man said :|

atos

Fledgling Freddie
People tend to moderate with their temper and current mood. Same with FH as well I suppose? ^^

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
People tend to moderate with their temper and current mood. Same with FH as well I suppose? ^^

i would say if the people in irc channels gets a ban for calling people retards and adder or leet boy etc 10 times in one discussions like the ones that gets banned here does, its a good call:p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Omigod a thread of over 2 pages that didn't get locked yet :O

Someone alert a mod!

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
GrIrcSpammer said:
omg the worst adders out there dont like me :( what am i gna do !!?!?!? :(
Pour more coffee and join irc channel to get some majii luvin>?

Elyand

Loyal Freddie
zomg

zzz 10pages thread about ban on SZ, ill hand out free bans today for any1 who wants! :m00:

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Elyand said:
zzz 10pages thread about ban on SZ, ill hand out free bans today for any1 who wants! :m00:

Can u un-ban me 1st then re-ban me plz? /hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom