Banned from #stealthzerg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
,,,By Papasan "coz maji said so"....

Seems i finally upset someone :twak:

Although, seems most of SH been banned now by the alb "moderators"....

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Heh. That's one of the reasons I haven't bothered with IRC anymore for the past two years. All the alb moderators kickbanned me whenever I killed/got them killed. It just isn't worth the bother to frequent a channel that has idiots like that maintaining it. :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Heh. That's one of the reasons I haven't bothered with IRC anymore for the past two years. All the alb moderators kickbanned me whenever I killed/got them killed. It just isn't worth the bother to frequent a channel that has idiots like that maintaining it. :)

IRC...idiots...no way

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Loads of people on irc act like total jackasses, wich is why i dont use it either.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:

maybe because they think you play like a idiot? :)

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Takhasis said:
,,,By Papasan "coz maji said so"....

Seems i finally upset someone :twak:

Although, seems most of SH been banned now by the alb "moderators"....

hmm maji isn't alb fyi, so by him tellin papasan to ban u (which judgin by the majority of SH 'conduct' in rvr i can understand) you're being banned by a someone who mainly plays mid/hib :worthy:

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
neway whats the point in this post and why is it in rvr discussions

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I know you don't like my playstyle, but quite frankly I don't give a damn since it doesn't matter what you think of it. But that's besides the point - it wasn't just me (like the thread opener proves, in case you hadn't realised that yet. :)).

Basically they would kickban anyone that killed them, regardless of who it was. Funny to see that they're still the same people after two years. Why bother having a conversation with people who react like kids? The stealther channel on IRC is a waste of time. (Although I must admit that it's amusing to hear from others that someone's screaming on it after I killed them.)

I'd just get kickbanned anyway, so no reason to go there. :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Basically they would kickban anyone that killed them,

depens on how you kill them ^^ if you kill them by poping them from stealth infront of a fg like you always do i think its fine they kick ban you.. They dont kick ban ppl just because they die..

theslayeruk

Banned
Act like an arsehole in game -> get treated like an arsehole on irc.

If you dislike it, change how you play in game; either way this is nothing to do with RvR Discussions.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest it's rather childish if a chat moderator bans someone because they got killed, even if you are an asshole in game it's the differance between your playstyle and real life.

Sometimes they are the same, sometimes they're differant, but regarding IRC unless you have actually doing something wrong then i don't see why someone should be banned, it's a game which is mainly RvR if you don't like dying, don't play the game and take your revenge out in the only shape or form you know you can win.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Basically they would kickban anyone that killed them, regardless of who it was.

I killed polly, i killed maji (they ofc killed me). I didnt get kicked.

try again.

The bottem line is you been playing the game a while, and yes you play the game how you like. But you play it in a ruthless manner which is sometimes uncalled for.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Noone likes dying - but in the end if I get an enemy killed, I did what I'm there for. Wether by me solo, by uncovering it in front of others or otherwise doesn't matter.

I've long since given up caring what people think about it. Call it role-playing, but I prefer to keep my middies alive. It's clear many people can't handle that, and unfortunately, when they have channel op rights, they work out their frustration that way. Which is enough reason not to use IRC. :)

I'm not about to alter my tactics just because they can't handle them. But that's besides the point. :)

theslayeruk

Banned
As a soloer who plays respectfully and whines consistantly about people who add and zerg, I'm frequently reminded that people have a right to play how they wish as long as they abide the rules. The people who share this opinion, or just abuse it in order to watch their rp bar move a little each time they add on someone, can also appreciate that IRC Op's have the right to act how they wish on IRC and that includes kicking/banning people for any reason they see fit or doing it on someones behalf.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Noone likes dying - but in the end if I get an enemy killed, I did what I'm there for. Wether by me solo, by uncovering it in front of others or otherwise doesn't matter.

I've long since given up caring what people think about it. Call it role-playing, but I prefer to keep my middies alive. It's clear many people can't handle that, and unfortunately, when they have channel op rights, they work out their frustration that way. Which is enough reason not to use IRC.

I'm not about to alter my tactics just because they can't handle them. But that's besides the point.

your taking it a bit too seriously if u think like that. Its about fun at the end of the day. your type of playstyle is condusive to pretty much everything which makes daoc fail as an mmrpg.

funny enough the attitude and playstyle of those mods, tends to epitomise everything that is good about this game.

in short its called honor. you have none. if we were all cast in a movie maji would be aragorn, polly would be legolas, I would be frodo, and you would be like grimer or gollum.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
oh dear oh dear, and it was going to be such a nice week :(

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Heh. That's one of the reasons I haven't bothered with IRC anymore for the past two years. All the alb moderators kickbanned me whenever I killed/got them killed.

ahahhahahahahahahhahaaa

Tesla Monkor said:
Heh. That's one of the reasons I haven't bothered with IRC anymore for the past two years. All the alb moderators kickbanned me whenever I killed/got them killed.

yeah, that sounds a little more like it :|

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
That is entirely a point of view. While I would have no problems playing Grimer or Gollum, Saruman or Sauron.

Then again, don't you think those Orcs would be /thankful/ if I uncovered your pale elf ass in front of them, so they can take out that elf ranger before he kills them and their friends? ;)

The funny thing about this entire discussion is that people only remember the times that I get them killed with an overkill of Mids. I do kill solo as well - probably half the kills I make are solo. But no, that's impossible. For every kill I make, I uncover them in front of a zerg. It's written on FH, so it must be true. ;D

Appollo

Part of the furniture
All the times i have k/b'ed ppl and not 1 FH whine :(

Grats Papasan :worthy:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
What has the world come to :(

such a evil time we are liveing in!!
Guess its time for batman!!!

images.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
the only reason someone would uncover another stealther infront of a full group is if he was so useless at playing his or her class that he doesnt think he stands a chance vs them 1v1. it doesnt really matter what lord of the rings character you roleplay as you are still useless :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom