BANNED! - Feedback: "U suck ****" and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Come to think of it Mythic shouldn't ban them cheaters. Mythic shoud DELETE EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER ON THE CHEATING ACCOUNT!!! Now that would be evul! Muhahahahahahaha! :flame:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Then, if they knew a friend with a pl bot, they would just pl up a new toon.

And then they would continue cheating and abusing.

haderach

Fledgling Freddie
This was fun.... :cheers: I only hope that they won't quit always searching for this lamers. Go play Barbie assh*les. :kissit:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
What gets me is how they just don't seem to even understand that they're cheating... They seem to just think that it's a legitimate and fair "add-on" to compete with "other radar users" and "children" who play the "kid's game" of getting artifacts... The condecending tone towards mythic is just laughable... The fact that every time they start the game they accept the agreement which clearly states what you can and cant do, knowing all along that they're breaking the CoC... and yet they still think they have the right to complain when Mythic takes away their toys.

Freetha

Fledgling Freddie
... hmm.. that was the american servers yes??.. now lets see the eu servers all cleaned up too please ;)

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Then, if they knew a friend with a pl bot, they would just pl up a new toon.

And then they would continue cheating and abusing.
Should be insta delete upon detection, so if they try cheating again they get their chars deleted again! :cheers:
One can dream right? :)

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
name and shame imo... stick all their names on the friday news what could possibly be worse for the so called l33t players than to be advertised as the cheating scum that they are

I agree entirely. I think there would be quite a few red faces.

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
Appendix, you better get used to it, it is already a fact in a lot of PC game releases. Several titles from European publishers refuse to work when they located image programs like Nero Image, Alco...something. The latest iteration of the Startforce 3 copy protection program installs nice shiny hardware device drivers in your computer that so far seems to be fairly innocent except for a few where they cause all kinds of horrors. Something I found out the hard way when my computer started to work in slowmotion and my Palm docking station ceased to work. It was great fun trying to figure out what caused those effects as you were not told about the drivers during the game's installation process. From a note on Avault it seems like SF3 can work as a spyprogram sending a LOT of info about your computer and its content to the receipent. Of course publishers go all over the way to explain that they of course dont use it like that. Just check Codemaster's message board for one example. So the future is indeed very Orwellian, but I guess that is the result of the explosion of the internet shop lifting that has been going on during the last decade.

I couldn't get "Deus Ex: Invisible War" to work... Turns out it wouldn't run on some PCs with CD-Writers in them unless you contacted support and proved you had the original disks whereupon they directed you to a patch that moved FTP location every 24 hours.

mirieth!

Banned
Naewae said:
I couldn't get "Deus Ex: Invisible War" to work... Turns out it wouldn't run on some PCs with CD-Writers in them unless you contacted support and proved you had the original disks whereupon they directed you to a patch that moved FTP location every 24 hours.

strange. my warez copy worked straight off :clap:

shame the game was shit :eek:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Yeah, thats where I got the filename changing from.. CS ^^ The makers of these pr0gs will just find ways to avoid being detected :S

it will get rather risky in this game to do that, in other games when you get banned its just one server usually and no big deal, if they manage to detect a newer cheat here again you are fuxored bigtime, byebye account/itams/chars/rps/mls

for the majority of the cheatz0rs it will probably not be worth the risk anymore, cuz you could still lose everything in an instant when mythic actually gets off their asses again...

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
it will get rather risky in this game to do that, in other games when you get banned its just one server usually and no big deal, if they manage to detect a newer cheat here again you are fuxored bigtime, byebye account/itams/chars/rps/mls

for the majority of the cheatz0rs it will probably not be worth the risk anymore, cuz you could still lose everything in an instant when mythic actually gets off their asses again...
most ppl using it ill do like most retards and still use it till they get a ban or suspended i bet ;o

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
do you think mythic would allow raider if they found a way to make money off it?

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
the new war map thing is sort of there own version, but no i dont think they would legalise radar so to speak :p would upset too many people

DavidH

Part of the furniture
cougar said:
if goa make 160 000 customers happy its worth banning 500 accounts, t b h
I totally agree! Give us back good old daoc with a much better community free from cheaters. :)

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
Cheaters just FOAD tbh, one of the rare times i really /clap at Mythic.

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Appendix said:
Just curious, does anyone know how Mythic manages to detect radar? I'm guessing they have implemeted some sort of spyware code in their client to detect if certain third party software is installed or running. As much as I dislike cheating and cheaters this seems to me as a bit orwellian should it be the case. I wonder if this is a wise move from Mythic's side since spyware might even become illegal in the future whereas radar use is merely a violation of their CoC.

It is not spyware. It is probably something that can monitor programs that access the memory used by DAoC. If it was some sort of scanner, there would be some agreement in the EULA that you allow your computer to be scanned etc etc. That would also mean it's not spyware as you have to agree to the scanning before you can play. Trust me, a company as experienced and competent as Mythic would never put something in the game that could get them sued in the crazy "justice" system of USA.

emma

Loyal Freddie
About time cheating started to get removed. Getting steam rolled by enemies that pop out of no where, or find you in odd places or the most common of all at the mo, run straight for you from clip range while your in shade form is beyond a joke.

name and shame would be a worthwhile method but eitherway people that cheat and get caught will more than likely just quit, if there accounts havent been terminated before then.

We shall see how this new anti-cheat stuff mythic has transfers to the EU. It wouldnt supprise me if a vast majority of the cheaters are stealth class's though. Which for me atleast is a good. Means i can actually get past amg/mmg without getting zerged ;p

ramshot

Fledgling Freddie
Well, this just made my morning :) Amazing to see the kind of attitudes some of those people have... If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the bloody kitchen. And in this particular case, I wouldn't mind beating the crap out of everyone in that particular kitchen :)

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Rather than banning them, I'd love it if they set all the chars on the account to lvl 1, with no money, no artis, no nothing.

Preferrably without sending them an email to tell them this has happened. Would be so sweet them logging into their char and finding it a naked little lvl1 on the pad in Sauvage, everyone would know exactly what they were too :kissit:

If they ever have a crack down on the Euro servers, shouldn't have any of that warning crap, think they've had enough warning from this.

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:
Rather than banning them, I'd love it if they set all the chars on the account to lvl 1, with no money, no artis, no nothing.

Preferrably without sending them an email to tell them this has happened. Would be so sweet them logging into their char and finding it a naked little lvl1 on the pad in Sauvage, everyone would know exactly what they were too :kissit:

If they ever have a crack down on the Euro servers, shouldn't have any of that warning crap, think they've had enough warning from this.
And /lastname IAMARADARWHORE ofc

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>And /lastname IAMARADARWHORE ofc

Dont need to go into foul language, enough with "My radar was detected" or similar. Maybe second warning should be to lock the char at log in spot like a NPC for the ban period so you cant log off directly to make sure full exposure of the activity is ensured? Name should be viewable from all realms. Old times offical shaming methods was inhuman but did provide an efficient method for making sure people thought twice about abusing rules :)

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe.. Instead of suspensions, the offenders should be put in prison somewhere near heavily populated places. They couldn't move out, trade or anything if they log in :)
And the avatar could be there even if they're not logged on.. On wall there's list that tells what each of them did :)

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:
Hehe.. Instead of suspensions, the offenders should be put in prison somewhere near heavily populated places. They couldn't move out, trade or anything if they log in :)
And the avatar could be there even if they're not logged on.. On wall there's list that tells what each of them did :)

Nah, know what would be fun: Put temporarily banned chars into a stock just outside the capital (or the frontierkeeps) and permanently banned ones: Well......there is still lots of room inside those keeps: I'd go for the "small portable gallow"-method :flame:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Hope this hits europe soon, i'd love for all the radar users to start being slammed by GOA.

/point
/laugh
/wave

Bye bye, don't come back in a hurry....if anything, not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom