Banks!

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Been on the edge of my 2.5k overdraft since i finished uni and got my own place due to bills and the fact if i got money.... im spending it to prevent being sober!

Tried to get a 3k loan with barclays to pay it off so it would be monthly and id get it paid off a bit each month nps. They declined due to fact ive been in my overdraft for so long (NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK!) which is the most idiotic reason ive ever heard, we could help you with your debt, if it wasnt for your debt!

Just thought id see if anyone knows if id be able to go to another bank and get a loan with them (edit: or my chances of getting it) if i transfer my current account to them, has a decent amount going in each month. As barclays have done a few fuck ups on my account im getting fed up of them.

Gogo banking forums!

But i guess ill have to go with the self discipline option :( sucks.... im no good at that.

Marc

FH is my second home
No one can really answer your question. We cant say yes or no if another bank will lend you the money, you can but try. Just because you bank with Barclays, doesnt mean you cant apply for a loan with someone else.

Just apply, but dont apply too many times in a short period of time because it will hurt your credit rating, but on the flipside, aplying for any kind of credit, even if you are refused is good for your rating, but as i said, dont do too much in a short space of time.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
You could try to call the collections department of Barclays and see if they can reduce your overdraft every month by say, 200 Squids (or whatever you can afford) on a day of your choice. Probably worth a shot but Im not sure how successful you will be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom