Ban freeshard!

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
raid said:
cluster got boring because of no challenge or? ;)

I enjoy cluster, my setgroup however's taking a short break - don't know if we'll play again they are bored of daoc :p

Also - guess you're reffering to my talk with Septina ?! I said the guilds running on cluster now aren't their original setgroup which were awesome, they're random members making groups.. so they are ok, only "good" group I've seen really is Stjaijijijijij0ns group but other than that, nothing special.. beaten RR, Groove, Rage blah blah with 7 rank 4's and one pickup which weren't especially hard fights which is suprising considering they had a lot of high rrs in group ;d

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
please fuck off and get a nasty itch without nails to scratch
Dont need to write the full sentece to say that wow is a big shit:kissit:
and I forgot the phone of ur moth..

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
I enjoy cluster, my setgroup however's taking a short break - don't know if we'll play again they are bored of daoc :p

Also - guess you're reffering to my talk with Septina ?! I said the guilds running on cluster now aren't their original setgroup which were awesome, they're random members making groups.. so they are ok, only "good" group I've seen really is Stjaijijijijij0ns group but other than that, nothing special.. beaten RR, Groove, Rage blah blah with 7 rank 4's and one pickup which weren't especially hard fights which is suprising considering they had a lot of high rrs in group ;d

Horde had the same experience on cluster. Not to impressed with the skill of the guildgroups there.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
NeLSoN said:
and I forgot the phone of ur moth..

STFU-Yoda.jpg

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Horde had the same experience on cluster. Not to impressed with the skill of the guildgroups there.

well far from the whole truth in my eyes. There was(when we where active there) still alot of good guild groups and gank groups running from both hib and alb. How it is now I wouldn't know as I haven't been on cluster for 3-4 months now. Camlann will allways be "dead" in my eyes until the pop goes up over 500 again prime time. Won't say if its good or bad players that is active there as I don't have any clue at all whom is playing there atm.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Lately Ive often seen a mix of high and medium ranked players in rvr on cluster, very few times you see a group of pure high rr's

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
FH should add to the CoC full sentences and correct punctuation must be used to a persons full ability :fluffle:

:england:

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
FH should add to the CoC full sentences and correct punctuation must be used to a persons full ability :fluffle:

how can you even say that, and then write something with shitty punctuation yourself. :D

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Horason said:
Im already rr11 :touch:

hahaha, horason, you got some shitty members in your guild.

there was an heretic named Kotzer in goth, and he couldnt stand getting killed by me and my group, so he logged his lvl 50 friar named Shiroc in <Age of Gore> and then began to chainkill all us lvl 20s

and meanwhile claiming in pms that he didnt care because he was in the best guild on server!

haha, loosers tbh :m00:

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
screenies complainement forum otherwise i cant say anything to that

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Horason said:
screenies complainement forum otherwise i cant say anything to that

didnt make any, because had no idea who this new "super guild of camlann" was, but just ask him, he is a tosser.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
made a warrior on excalibure already lvl 50 artifacted dicent temp (excal pryd templates section) can take a look there maybe give adivse already ml9 :p and getting my sc in today or tommorow. Think aint coming back till pinp kills all the owners of freeshards and make the herd of cows go back to camlann :eek: soo there is something to kee:m00:

Amidlin u play healer on excal ?;o

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Phoebee-v- said:
well far from the whole truth in my eyes. There was(when we where active there) still alot of good guild groups and gank groups running from both hib and alb.

I didn't say there were no good groups but just not to impressed with the groups we fought there. I expected the level of skill to be higher but i fought a lot stronger teams on Camlann.

btw Phoebee, you were right bout the autotrain :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
kindrid said:
made a warrior on excalibure already lvl 50 artifacted dicent temp (excal pryd templates section) can take a look there maybe give adivse already ml9 and getting my sc in today or tommorow. Think aint coming back till pinp kills all the owners of freeshards and make the herd of cows go back to camlann soo there is something to kee:m00:

I did, before camlann :p

Now account closed aint coming back im afraid :fluffle:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
kindrid said:
made a warrior on excalibure already lvl 50 artifacted dicent temp (excal pryd templates section) can take a look there maybe give adivse already ml9 :p and getting my sc in today or tommorow. Think aint coming back till pinp kills all the owners of freeshards and make the herd of cows go back to camlann :eek: soo there is something to kee:m00:

Tihi

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Amildin said:
I did, before camlann :p

Now account closed aint coming back im afraid :fluffle:

Amildin no longer plays, but instead dwells on irc and FH telling everyone about his beer drinking adventures!

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
~Latency~ said:
Amildin no longer plays, but instead dwells on irc and FH telling everyone about his beer drinking adventures!

Its twue :(

But at least im english! :england:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Its twue :(

But at least im english! :england:

:p you just gotto hate those small houses in england having same wall with your naibhors Fucking slugs in the mourning the wierd accent :p and fat wemen, in towns on wensday, friday night some of them had an ass that could stop a train :eek: and beer it`s not as taisty as at my place :<, english are bigger fast food then americans :< thought only they could eat pizza`s in the mourning day and evening

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
London, Manchester, Doncaster, Shefild, Leeds, Liverpool, Barnsley (hahah this town iwas passing there on friday and stayed till monday dirtyest place in england i bet =), Bermingem, Lancaster, Leeds there we more but i cant remmember all of them now. Was there to visit my old school girl friend from long time ago, and some friend i knew for long on i-net

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kindrid said:
London, Manchester, Doncaster, Shefild, Leeds, Liverpool, Barnsley (hahah this town iwas passing there on friday and stayed till monday dirtyest place in england i bet =), Bermingem, Lancaster, Leeds there we more but i cant remmember all of them now. Was there to visit my old school girl friend from long time ago, and some friend i knew for long on i-net

Yeah some of the places are northern and they have the "every house looks the same" feel about them. Its a little dated there as well :(

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Yeah some of the places are northern and they have the "every house looks the same" feel about them. Its a little dated there as well :(

At least theres houses in northen england. In sweden theres like nothing for miles and then Skarps town! :p

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt it great no one bothering you, and when you want some action just go to the city center, as far as i know people in scandinavian country`s work in town`s live in near by regions or how its called(and sweeden, norway,finland are very beutifull country`s clean modest not like baltica :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom