Ban freeshard!

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
How is it possible that freeshards exist? Why aren't they banned? It's the same as theft and it is stealing a lot of Goa's income imo..

Land of Cecias seems one of the busier servers, from 100-400 people playing there, like 100-200 on a couple of others... if these servers didn't exist there could be like 200-300 more people on camlann making Camlann have 500 pop = worth playing, you could also see a lot of the older players returning!!

Freeshard = gay

BAN IT!

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
if they wanna play real daoc they wouldn't play freeshard , so it doesnt matter much imo

Everz

FH is my second home
Freeshards pwn, and if the shard wasnt up, most peeps wouldnt think bout playing camlann/mordred ;/

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
father_ted.jpg

X

xGenocidex

Agree on this point.. BUT they can't ban it... apart from using mythics game they've done nothing wrong technically they built the server files themselves from scratch which means mythic and goa don't own those files as for the game i don't think they are breaking any laws UNLESS the free shards start charging fee's for using the servers then its breaking the law i think :p

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
some ppl that whines about LoC is only because they got banned there already :touch:

agreeing with pinp in his point but anyways, without counting that amount of lamers breaking rules when gm's not online (eversmall, /slap:p), and without counting the lag that sometimes makes to play there, impossible; the server is much more funnier than camlann, and you play a game for fun, or? :)

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
P.D.: when i say:

eversmall, /slap:p is because of things like this :D :

sshot094.jpg

pbao'ing in DF hib safe zone...gimp!! :flame:

Everz

FH is my second home
lol didnt know you were there zelh :p

was a gd laugh tho 7L1 --> 8L0 off a night of doing that ;)

Dorimor1

Banned
If Mythic had listened to their customers then freeshards would not exist.

I mean freeshard with Old Emain, instant 50, equal templates, no cata classes is too hard to resist.

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
what lame pbaoe are you nls :( , i m still wanting to know who is Mihjail or sth, he told me i was "so evil", because i was ganking with my 3man cyber grp, strong qq from a guy that kills in safe zones :wanker:

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
Zelh said:
some ppl that whines about LoC is only because they got banned there already :touch:

I've only been kicked! they aint got the guts to ban a playa like myself :sex:

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
kuhan got banned 3x, to different accounts. odinsendbossr too i think. Camlann ppl come as murderers and rule breakers, that they deserve to be stopped :<

anyways gm's way to bann isnt as good as it should be, they make rules that says that you cant hit ppl in safe zones, but when they see ppl doing it, instead of bann him, they warn him b4, so he stops until there is no gm online, and then he restarts it... damn it:) if i was GM , probably the server would be dead now because of so much ppl perma banned :)

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Nah Zelh, if the ppl get perma bann it doesn't matter. Just need to create a new acc, cos it is FREE !! :worthy:

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
thats for the ppl that have changing ip. because the banned ppl get also ip bann :sex:

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Freeshards are so boring, that I once made an account on daoc portal, and then went to drink more beers instead, cba to do the rest... freeshard is bleh :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
MadsKaizer said:
Freeshards are so boring, that I once made an account on daoc portal, and then went to drink more beers instead, cba to do the rest... freeshard is bleh :(

nothing wrong with drinking more beers :D

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Freeshards are indeed free fun at times, but they suck ass compared to the real thing, which is worth paying for in comparison, some ppl just get tired of paying and decide to go for the next best thing, which happens to be free.

Land of Cecias is really popular right now because of the x5 bps&rps, thats all there is to that server.. :p

Sorex

Fledgling Freddie
what u think why sooo many Odins play there ? ;)
right, bec they dont want some nice fights or sth. they just interested in the rps.. and thats no fun for long time imo ;)

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Freeshard = gay

BAN IT!

There are much more gayer stuff ;p like classic wich should be first in line to get a ban :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom