Ban freeshard!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I could so say something and get myself banned on FH for doing it, but I'm not going to bother. The only reason people play shards is because of how easymode it is.

-Free
-Usually instant50
-Instant action

People here have no real rights to whine, espically since when a new person tries to join all you say is "camlann is dead" - Maybe that's why you don't like shards? Because YOU caused your own server to die?

Heh.

[Oh yeh. I've been a GM on several shard servers and still am. So believe me, I know what I'm talking about]

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
People here have real rights to whine, espically since when a new person tries to join all you say is "camlann is dead" - Maybe that's why you don't like shards? Because YOU caused your own server to die?

Heh.
Yirsh i really do wish that when people ask how camlann action is, that we'd lie outta our teeth and say like, its teh freakin pooonage dude i can't beleive your not a part of it!
That'd be like.. awsome:flame:

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
I could so say something and get myself banned on FH for doing it, but I'm not going to bother. The only reason people play shards is because of how easymode it is.

-Free
-Usually instant50
-Instant action

People here have no real rights to whine, espically since when a new person tries to join all you say is "camlann is dead" - Maybe that's why you don't like shards? Because YOU caused your own server to die?

Heh.

[Oh yeh. I've been a GM on several shard servers and still am. So believe me, I know what I'm talking about]
What are j00 talking about then?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
When classic dies its because of the people are retards there or because the game DAOC doesn't have enough playerbase to support more then 1 server type, and that only because its clustered with an another server.

The average number online is now 10-15K divided over a good number of servers. Most casual people started on a normal RvR server and never moved between different language versions

The decline of Camlann reaches a crucial point after the launch of classic and then came below a kinda magical number of 500 which was imo the absolute minimum.

People are telling complete bullshit and don't have a clue what they are talking about when they say that the people that play Camlann killed it. The problem is playerbase in general and the impossibility to cluster Camlann to extend the deathstrugle of this game

For those doubting classic will go same way as Camlann check this
http://daoc.darkzone.net/server/eu/glastonbury/

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:

-Free
-Usually instant50
-Instant action

Heh.

What a moron, l0l!

Only dumbasses play freeshards, free 50 and template... z0mg, not like it is hard to do thesedays and it completely takes away the worth of the game when it is like that.. the people who play freeshards as their primary server are the people who ebay accounts cuz they can't even pve - or noobs like overdriven who can't make rps on any server other than crappy free lagfest ones ripe with cheating scumbags v: <

Wow admin of freeshard.. awesome, not lool even >> Wirey << was a GM on one freeshard.. one of the biggest whiney idiots to exist

Everz

FH is my second home
old.windforce said:
When classic dies its because of the people are retards there or because the game DAOC doesn't have enough playerbase to support more then 1 server type, and that only because its clustered with an another server.

The average number online is now 10-15K divided over a good number of servers. Most casual people started on a normal RvR server and never moved between different language versions

The decline of Camlann reaches a crucial point after the launch of classic and then came below a kinda magical number of 500 which was imo the absolute minimum.

People are telling complete bullshit and don't have a clue what they are talking about when they say that the people that play Camlann killed it. The problem is playerbase in general and the impossibility to cluster Camlann to extend the deathstrugle of this game

For those doubting classic will go same way as Camlann check this
http://daoc.darkzone.net/server/eu/glastonbury/

i'd still be on camlann if you fools stayed :twak:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Eversmallx said:
i'd still be on camlann if you fools stayed :twak:

owwww if i only knew :x

<3

well somehow 150-200 primetime takes the fun out of it. I sometimes craft stuff for people starting but thats it

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
What a moron, l0l!

Only dumbasses play freeshards, free 50 and template... z0mg, not like it is hard to do thesedays and it completely takes away the worth of the game when it is like that.. the people who play freeshards as their primary server are the people who ebay accounts cuz they can't even pve - or noobs like overdriven who can't make rps on any server other than crappy free lagfest ones ripe with cheating scumbags v: <

Wow admin of freeshard.. awesome, not lool even >> Wirey << was a GM on one freeshard.. one of the biggest whiney idiots to exist

damn i need to spread more love around before i can hump pinp again :<

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:

You are a VIP imo

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Horason said:
WoW killed daoc:puke:

Well i think GOA / Mythic killed DAOC by not advertising right.

I play WoW for 2 months now and its's an OK game. I meet a lot of people and if i tell them i played DAOC for 4 years like 95% ask what DAOC is.

I mean tht is the potential customerbase for DAOC and they never heart of the game... WoW is in many aspects a better game then DAOC, specially for the casual player. Few of the advantages for new player":

1) you don't need buffbots
2) there are people playing at any level
3) soloing is very well possible, so you can do something, only if you have like 30 minutes
4) Classes are a lot more balanced and divers in a sense you can actually do stuff solo as a "support" class

If WoW people only knew the fun 8v8 PK can be there would'still be a viable playerbase

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Wow, even more retarded (mostly) comments from what I was expecting. I was actually trying to point out I know why people play shards, hense the comment inside the 'brackets'

I played Camlann for about a year and I liked it, people just need to make this server more.. 'newbie' friendly.

But yeah; if it were to get clustered with Mordred I agree, alot would play (and I'd come back) - Oh and yeah *Smug* I am a VIP xD

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
PvP in daoc is .. terrible .. it suxx .. i have 4 lvl 60 chars and i have to say that the pve in wow is pretty funy but the pvp sucks

pichal

Fledgling Freddie
Horason said:
PvP in daoc is .. terrible .. it suxx .. i have 4 lvl 60 chars and i have to say that the pve in wow is pretty funy but the pvp sucks

Pvp in daoc is lot better than in wow, wow fuckt't up with making BG's like WSG,.. And indd it easy'r to pve there but its hard to find groups to pve with, u will only find groups to kill in instances but never a group to chain at one spot and gain exp. but what does WOW has to do with this topic?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
pichal said:
Pvp in daoc is lot better than in wow, wow fuckt't up with making BG's like WSG,.. And indd it easy'r to pve there but its hard to find groups to pve with, u will only find groups to kill in instances but never a group to chain at one spot and gain exp. but what does WOW has to do with this topic?

WSG sucks donkeyballs but Arathi Basin and Valley are actually very nice. Grinding mobs you should do solo or duo at most since in WoW its pointless to make biugger groups other then for instance dungeouns. For exp do quests.

WoW has nothing to do with this thread, and? is there a rule you should be on topic of the thread here?

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
newbi friendly is imposible with horason in town ;x he desperatly needs rr11

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
wow died itslef
If u play there is cos you are a pve NooB, (coz pvp sux)

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
newbi friendly is imposible with horason in town ;x he desperatly needs rr11

id rather say that the grey chainkilling french group is the newbi scarers

by the way, fuck this country -> :england:

raid

Can't get enough of FH
~Latency~ said:
if these servers didn't exist there could be like 200-300 more people on camlann making Camlann have 500 pop = worth playing

cluster got boring because of no challenge or? ;)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
NeLSoN said:
wow died itslef
If u play there is cos you are a pve NooB, (coz pvp sux)

hi mister "not capable of typing coherent sentenses"

please fuck off and get a nasty itch without nails to scratch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom