yea, you get a stat point every, er, 4 ? levels , i think
and yes, i think one tome per stat, not sure if 1 per stat per game
plus ofc , gauntlets of ogre strength etc

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
yea, you get a stat point every, er, 4 ? levels , i think
and yes, i think one tome per stat, not sure if 1 per stat per game
plus ofc , gauntlets of ogre strength etc
Baldur's Gate is 2 Edition rules of D&D and that's is only the case for 3th and 3.5th. (I haven't tried 4th)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
no, it's more like they adjusted the rules into an action gameplay. 2.5th never existed :cool:

to quote the wiki entry :p

In 1995, the core rulebooks were slightly revised and a series of Player's Option manuals were released as "optional core rulebooks". Although still referred to by TSR (and later Wizards of the Coast) as the 2nd edition, this revision is seen by some fans as a distinct edition of the game and is sometimes referred to as AD&D 2.5.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
to quote the wiki entry :p

In 1995, the core rulebooks were slightly revised and a series of Player's Option manuals were released as "optional core rulebooks". Although still referred to by TSR (and later Wizards of the Coast) as the 2nd edition, this revision is seen by some fans as a distinct edition of the game and is sometimes referred to as AD&D 2.5.
Hands down then !:confused:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
found an annoying bug, the zone with Drizzt in doesnt seem to exist in my game :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heard good things about BG from all sources, worth a buy for sure, but waiting for some bug fixes as i'm too much of a lorenerd to accept a missing dialogue line :p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
if you want a challenge, kill the "old man" who approaches you right near the start ;)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Can you still use summon monster on Drizzt and then walk out of view range, so after 5 minutes, the summoned animal kills him? Then you loot his uber +3 and +4 swords....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom