Bainshee Cone: The ACTUAL RULE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Two words...................

Fucking moron.:)

Guess these people don't give jack shit about the overall community of pryd/excal.
Don't worry guys even if it is abuse and you know you wont get banned just use it, as thats was mujse is saying.
People like you are, don't deserve to play games as you just ruin the fun for other.........as long as im alright 'jack' just abuse as many bugs as you can.

What a complete tosser you are. And i bet this is your philosophy in real life to.

Lets go bomb Iraq and kill innocent people as it's okay,:wanker: we can get away with it, so it's ok.

Yeeee lets compare rl to games.....whos the moron?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

Guess these people don't give jack shit about the overall community of pryd/excal.
Don't worry guys even if it is abuse and you know you wont get banned just use it, as thats was mujse is saying.
People like you are, don't deserve to play games as you just ruin the fun for other.........as long as im alright 'jack' just abuse as many bugs as you can.

What a complete tosser you are. And i bet this is your philosophy in real life to.

Lets go bomb Iraq and kill innocent people as it's okay,:wanker: we can get away with it, so it's ok.

lol...ur just another proof that people with ur way of thinking shouldnt play games like this^^
Please..get a hold of ur self and try not to let ur emotions run free...its not healthy for you nor anyone else.
over and out...

Calo

Part of the furniture
Musejedi said:
So anyway, I would ask all you whiners if you can hold your hand up and say that you've never exploited or abused any bug (however small) in the game. I bet there wouldnt be many. And to those few I would say; Do whatever you can get away with, cause most people out there will.

I don't think i ever used a bug on purpose so.. and there were many(malmo bug,poc bug(s),cm bugs,etc etc

*edit* oh wait, thats not true, i did som 1 time solo :( still have it in my vault somewhere.

skalds are bug free! not every class can say that! ;)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Calo said:
skalds are bug free! not every class can say that! ;)

Mentalists =) nobody plays them so obviously there can't be any bugs on that class to exploit =))

Same for Valkyries tbh :p ( although I still think they're pretty uber in some aspects )

brad

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
lol...ur just another proof that people with ur way of thinking shouldnt play games like this^^
Please..get a hold of ur self and try not to let ur emotions run free...its not healthy for you nor anyone else.
over and out...

Im just using what i said as an example if you didn't realise. I care about what happens to the server, and i care about if other people have fun to. I'm not an ignorant person, and i care about what happens to other people wether it be in the game or in real life. I just used a real life example, to give people the perspective of what musej what saying is actually quite a bad thing from my point of view.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Im just using what i said as an example if you didn't realise. I care about what happens to the server, and i care about if other people have fun to. I'm not an ignorant person, and i care about what happens to other people wether it be in the game or in real life. I just used a real life example, to give people the perspective of what musej what saying is actually quite a bad thing from my point of view.

well its good that you do care for people. But if you do...you should know about all the other exploits sorcs/warloc etc and other buggs do to other peoples gaming:) Not that i can say anything in this game will really hurt me in rl...the gaming experience isnt really that deep for me:p But since you seem that emphatic you should care for everyone else that deeply too:)?
Just a thought...but i think people are taking this a bit too far....like with all whines...me and my friends get farmed every single nights by sorcs and other characters, we dont run here and whine on every ocasion for that. People should really try to clean up their own backyard a bit before they start pointing fingers etc...if people would do that this board would be 90% more empty from these whines^^ Not talking about you in perticular...just about whines in general:)

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

Sure, you're entitled to your opinion. Ask all your healer friends who spammed asd at people when they knew it (incorrectly) interrupted. Ask them if they cared about the 'server community'. And ask yourself if tetsudo made anyone who hit you (incorrectly) die... would you still press it? Or why be that extreme... what if tetsudo just lasted 5 seconds longer than it should. You cant help that, should you NOT use it.. because its 'immoral' against the 'servers community'?

Think about that before throwing abuse at me.

Gamah

Banned
brad said:

God your a fucking whinepot these days. Your shit at whining so stop! Comparing daoc bug abuse to real life warfare? Dropped on your head at birth or did you have to practice being a retard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom