Bainshee Cone: The ACTUAL RULE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Well common sence should tell you something is seriously wrong when you hit 20 people you cant see for 600+ damage per sec ?

Why?

PBAOE classes have been doing this for years and it is not considered los abuse. If a new Bain see's a chanter aoeing through a wall and that is perfectly aceptable, why should they think using their cone is any less aceptable?

Bains need a target at least, pbaoe mages do not.

So many classes use aoe on bridges to hit things they cant see, common sense would tell a new player they are doing nothing wrong.

Gamah

Banned
charmangle said:
Well Gammah, the thing is. This is peoples hard earned spare time. Which they pay money for. When a few people does what ever they can to exploit the rules to their maximum to ruin this hard earned spare time for you, you will not like that person. They dont like you because you choose to find your joys by ruining the game for others. And this only because Mythic hasnt come up with a code to fix it yet. (Or rather the code hasnt reached GOA yet). Thats a valid feeling in my opinion, dont you think ?

Wouldnt it be decent of you to actually try and not use the bug out of curtesey for those you chare this spare time with?

/Charmangle

Ok lets look at it from this point of veiw.

You are playing a Spirit master, all of a sudden Mythic says the intercept rate is a bug. So GOA say sorry you must have all pets on aggressive because the intercept rate is a bug. HOw would you feel that part of your class is stripped away.

Basicly bainshees in bridges are good for aoe (though walls oe not) we dont have a tremendious ammount of utility, we are there for one thing and one thing only..damage. Now GOA suddenly say you can't use your aoe spells in bridges (even though aoe was intended to go though bridges) so I suddenly can't use my pbaoe in bridges. I need an extra line of sight where as every other pbaoe class and banelorders can fire the stuff off willy nilly.

I am told I can't use my spells which were perfectly legal in the U.S.

So now, if I have 10 targets in the bridge, you are suggesting I can only use my single target spell so defeat them, I can't use the best tool for the job? and I should let my group die because a few players deem it unethical to use my spells. You find me a player that would do this above the well being of his group and i'll show yo a guy that doesn't perform well in fg RvR.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Well Gammah, the thing is. This is peoples hard earned spare time. Which they pay money for. When a few people does what ever they can to exploit the rules to their maximum to ruin this hard earned spare time for you, you will not like that person. They dont like you because you choose to find your joys by ruining the game for others. And this only because Mythic hasnt come up with a code to fix it yet. (Or rather the code hasnt reached GOA yet). Thats a valid feeling in my opinion, dont you think ?

Wouldnt it be decent of you to actually try and not use the bug out of curtesey for those you chare this spare time with?

/Charmangle

Well its nice that you are so understanding and sympathetic to all the people that pays their subs, (and im not saying you are not) but i think you are aware of that the same thing happends in quite a large scale in abuses in the game all the time. There is like a milion exploits in rvr it seems...and everyone seems to take advantage of that. i agree though lets stop with all of it. But that would leave prolly 90% of the population without their most powerfull maneuvers (streafing....windowdragging...casting through walls.....arrows through walls...etc etc long list), and i just dont see that happening:)
over and out...

Crocky

Banned
Gamah said:
Ok lets look at it from this point of veiw.

You are playing a Spirit master, all of a sudden Mythic says the intercept rate is a bug. So GOA say sorry you must have all pets on aggressive because the intercept rate is a bug. HOw would you feel that part of your class is stripped away.

Basicly bainshees in bridges are good for aoe (though walls oe not) we dont have a tremendious ammount of utility, we are there for one thing and one thing only..damage. Now GOA suddenly say you can't use your aoe spells in bridges (even though aoe was intended to go though bridges) so I suddenly can't use my pbaoe in bridges. I need an extra line of sight where as every other pbaoe class and banelorders can fire the stuff off willy nilly.

I am told I can't use my spells which were perfectly legal in the U.S.

So now, if I have 10 targets in the bridge, you are suggesting I can only use my single target spell so defeat them, I can't use the best tool for the job? and I should let my group die because a few players deem it unethical to use my spells. You find me a player that would do this above the well being of his group and i'll show yo a guy that doesn't perform well in fg RvR.

lol you're dumb.

who the fuck cares about your group point of view, it's the enemies point of view you should see.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
maybe albs should stop camping bridges then they wouldnt need to complain about cones going through them :m00:

Gamah

Banned
Crocky said:
lol you're dumb.

who the fuck cares about your group point of view, it's the enemies point of view you should see.

lol, I won't kill that enemy becuase it will upset him.

Crocky

Banned
Gamah said:
lol, I won't kill that enemy becuase it will upset him.

do you think dying upsets the enemy? or is it the fact that he never saw you , never was able to do anything back or never had the chance to avoid you?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah, is killing helpless and defenceless people in a game your way to get even with this cruel world who is obviously treating you very hard ?

Are you really such a sad git ?

Gamah

Banned
If having a job, girlfriend and wide social perspective is treating me hard, then sure xD

illu

Part of the furniture
Bainshees are a class where the balance of damage output / ease to kill ratio is way way wrong.
Bainshees are pretty much the only class that can wipe zergs without being targetted (I believe), zapping through walls etc.
And the damage is ridiculous.
It's up to Mythic to sort it out, but I imagine there is a lot of feedback going back to them because of all the Bainshees giving the other realms grief.

The other day I had a nice example of why the class needs a good nerfing. I was on a bridge on the same level as the bainshee but far enough away not to get cowned. Then the bainshee did a spell where lots of little rocks flew out homing into everyone nearby including stealthers that were stealthed (hitting for about 700), and then the bainshee cowned everyone for 500+ 600+ 500+.
I wouldn't mind so much if they were easily killable, but they seem to fly over dot mines, or if it hits them, a barrier absorbs it, if you attack them - they seem to drop an insta-AE-root, I believe some can see through stealth? It's a pretty nasty killing machine! I'm just jealous.

Oli - Illu

Gamah

Banned
Bainshees are the camelot form of Chuck Norris.

chuck_norris_age_49.jpg

Everz

FH is my second home
Hmm all this bainshee talk, time to ding mine 50..

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I need an extra line of sight where as every other pbaoe class and banelorders can fire the stuff off willy nilly.

But gamah earlier on i was the only one on the second floor and you cone aoe'd me and kept cone aoe'ing me even after i went down the stiars.( this is at a bridge btw) and out of your view.
And i know for well no other mids you would have had targeted as i had panned my camera and could see that no other mids would have been visible but still, you kept cone aoe;ing.
All the mids were bunched up under the bridge/near the stairs and you were in middle of the bridge still hitting me, so go keep abusing this problem you moron!

Remember hibbies gamah's grp is to interested in rp's rather than helping his realm potentially getting some of albs relics. If they had taken berk all you would have needed is surs and bold to be taken and Bang, alb relics are gone.:eek6: But guess there not interested in helping other people.
There grp was in lord room for probably about 5 minutes or more and didn't even make an attempt at trying to kill the lord. Good one!

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
If we wanted relics, we'd organise and take em thanks. Our group plays this 'game' to have 'fun'. And we had fun spanking your clustered asses with cone and pb. mmmmkay?

Calo

Part of the furniture
Musejedi said:
If we wanted relics, we'd organise and take em thanks. Our group plays this 'game' to have 'fun'. And we had fun spanking your clustered asses with cone and pb. mmmmkay?

so.. you want a cookie now?

good boy!

Crocky

Banned
Gamah said:
If having a job, girlfriend and wide social perspective is treating me hard, then sure xD

doesn't change the fact that you're a retard on this forum

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Until Mythic makes a very clear stance on what is cool and what not, and changes the game accordingly, all the Bainshee players will think they're doing nothing wrong (cough, cough) and everyone else will hate their guts. ;P

No amount of posting on a board is going to change that.

Gamah

Banned
Oh I would, I have nothing better to do on a sunday.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
heheh....so funny to read some of the whines:) they are made totally without any perspective or objectiveness at all:)
When its these kinds of situasions like keep takes...bridge insta rvr and relic attempts etc the whines about bainshees comes out threefold. And when that calms down and mids are involved in something like a tower defence warloc whine starts, and then at every other point in between in game the sorcs whine is heard throughout these forums. Exactly like the other realms sits and curse and spit no doubt on ts every night over bainshee cones, we sit and spit over sorcs every singfle fight we have against them and their fecking lagg mez etc:p So....just move on...do ur best and learn that we all have a op class to play with:) dont cry....hate seeing grownups do that:p

Comos

Loyal Freddie
ebenezer said:
dont cry....hate seeing grownups do that:p

shh grownups don't come on FH, didn't you know this was a virtual daycare center? :p

Dorimor1

Banned
#care

We all know most Bainshees abuse anyway, especially when everyone is hiding in bridge and Bainshee on the other side is hitting us, stop posting pathetic threads to cover up a group of cheaters.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dorimor1 said:
#care

We all know most Bainshees abuse anyway, especially when everyone is hiding in bridge and Bainshee on the other side is hitting us, stop posting pathetic threads to cover up a group of cheaters.

Dorimor1 said:
Preparing warlock for 1.81.

'k'

Gamah

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
#care
especially when everyone is hiding in bridge and Bainshee on the other side is hitting us,

CAE HAS A 2500 RANGE MATES!

Dorimor1

Banned
Gamah said:
CAE HAS A 2500 RANGE MATES!

Sorry, I meant in the bridge (where the ladder is) and Bainshee on the other side of the wall.

'Preparing warlock for 1.81.'

Raven, this has nothing to do with Bainshees cheating, If I said that Bainshees were a lame class to play, then maybe you'd have a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom