Werewolf Autumn Wolf #1 Game Thread

Poag

m00?
So who/what was Meg?

The only negative things that seemed to happen were the things i was doing. So i don't get why Meg was under suspicion?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It was a bit of a letdown for me personally, targeted by suspicion on day one and then got sick and died.(i don't know how i got sick either)

Didn't manage to do anything, find anything, or explore past one square.

Absolutely nothing.

Poag

m00?
It was a bit of a letdown for me personally, targeted by suspicion on day one and then got sick and died.(i don't know how i got sick either)

Didn't manage to do anything, find anything, or explore past one square.

Absolutely nothing.

I poisoned your door handle. Well it was 'a' door handle when i poisoned it. Soon as you went back into your room you were doomed.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah right. Oh well, for me it was a game of "Nope, no, not gonna happen, no, die."

(No offense to the GM ofcourse, just the way it is)

Did you have loot tables @Mabs , or did you just wing it? Rather interesting that a motel was void of all things.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i did have a loot table, but the motel was meant to be a base of operations and therefore was designed to be empty :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Road to hell and all that, since i had no role or special things, i thought i'd stay there and scount/build/etc and it lead to getting shot and murdered :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It was a bit of a letdown for me personally, targeted by suspicion on day one

Your vehement inability to respond to reason was what sealed the deal tho m8. I tried to give you every opportunity to be reasonable but you steadfastly refused.

If you'd have understood the concerns and gone "fair enough - I'll try to put your fears at rest" - then things'd have gone a lot better...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So who/what was Meg?

The only negative things that seemed to happen were the things i was doing. So i don't get why Meg was under suspicion?
Sabotage. I had nothing lethal though so when I could act it was limited and when I finally could go for broke I was being scoped out

Mabs

cal was watching him while he was molesting the police station bits so ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Your vehement inability to respond to reason was what sealed the deal tho m8. I tried to give you every opportunity to be reasonable but you steadfastly refused.

If you'd have understood the concerns and gone "fair enough - I'll try to put your fears at rest" - then things'd have gone a lot better...

Not really, read it back. You and Raven had good old fashioned witchhunt for no reason other then "he was alone!".

Me and Gwad on the chopping block none the less.

For finding shealter...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Order of events; mistrust for being left alone. Mistrust not alleviated when you returned with gwad to see we -did- find a place to stay. Next day same deal "i don't trust those two for not following a plan!"(which there was none, other then find shit and report back). Then you return from scavenging, find me sick, and decide being sick is reason enough to shoot me and lock me in my room.

Then "somehow" find it "surprising" that after all that i don't act nice.

You two f*cked up with your witchhunt and you had 4 suspects(out of 7) when Raven finally put a bullet in his head. Sherlock f*cking holmes :p

Though honestly i don't care as much as you probably will.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not really, read it back..

Actually, I went to great pains to try to be reasonable. You were fed, watered and medicined.

I didn't trust you, but treated you fairly IMO. There was no "I can see your point of view" from you. I could totally see yours if you were innocent but, frankly, you had one instruction to comply with and you refused point blank - raising suspicions more.

If you hadn't had your hissy fit I was going to go through the motions of having a guard rotation outside all night and you probably wouldn't have got burned to death - but after that monumentally frustrating argument I just couldn't be arsed. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Again wrong. Only "comply" you asked was to stay in my room and die, do nothing. Burning had nothing to do with it, i died long before(reading hard for you sir?). Also i was fed and watered AFTER i got shot. Not an incling of help before.

Before that you were the only one unreasonable and blaming people for NOTHING. Maybe you were bored, maybe you were metagaming(like with ratings), who cares, fact is you started the sh*tstorm and you f*cked up.

I can actually prove you f*cked up by asking two simple questions;

What ws the reason for your suspicion/witchhunt(ergo locking me up) and what exactly was my "point of view"?

You won't answer them because you know you're wrong, but weasel away.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I put a bullet in my head because I couldn't be arsed waiting for the game to move along. I was going to shoot Mystic G in the face as soon as I saw him as he was prime suspect for me.

I didn't suspect @Poag at all as we went out together on night one (I think just the two of us?) and nothing happened, he even suggested I take the gun and the bullets myself.

You were being evasive when asked what you had been up to and seemed all too keen run off when challenged so I stopped you from doing that.

Mabs

yea there will always be an unavoidable amount of meta, its usually tohtori or scouse who dies first regardless of what people say. this is part of the reason i keep trying different more PvE-esque things so people dont go out on day 1 :(

Poag

m00?
I didn't suspect @Poag at all as we went out together on night one (I think just the two of us?) and nothing happened, he even suggested I take the gun and the bullets myself.

And so the seeds of trust were sown :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You were being evasive when asked what you had been up to

Actually i told the truth straight up :p

Problem ofcourse being that since i got the nothing-end of the stick there was nothing to tell.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually i told the truth straight up :p

And you expected us to simply believe you and ditch our suspicions?

Don't really get the rest of your post tbfh - you're just having an argument (again) like you did earlier. I told it like I saw it. If you don't believe me then fair enough - but I stand by what I said...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And you expected us to simply believe you and ditch our suspicions?

No, but all you're claiming about acting suspicious, not doing what i'm told, avoiding questions etc are wrong. I'm not arguing, i'm telling the facts, you f*cked up and took it way too far for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom