Werewolf Autumn Wolf #1 Game Thread

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
We will leave a fire-exit, which I will sleep near with my trusty pistol.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Windows boarded up - want peep holes tho.

Put something over the fire exit that we can easily remove in case of fire.

3 people asleep, 3 people awake, then shift-change.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Windows boarded up - want peep holes tho.

Put something over the fire exit that we can easily remove in case of fire.

3 people asleep, 3 people awake, then shift-change.

thats fine :)

Mabs

right night time, any night action people, spam messages...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What? Is it daytime already?

What we doing folks? I'm sticking with my bum-chums...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yawn. Come on you fuckers. What we gonna do?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm fine, maybe we should have a quick look around? See if everyone is ok snd the defences haven't been messed with?

Calaen

Search the police station for evidence of attempted intrusion, on the way around check the sleeping locations of our comrades

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm fine, maybe we should have a quick look around? See if everyone is ok snd the defences haven't been messed with?
Maybe check Raven hasn't shot anything else?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ooc. Not being funny but this game has been going for nearly 2 months now and we have done, what? 3 nights?

Mabs

as its petered out somewhat, im going to declare a win for Poag and MysticG ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Thats a shame, I was going to blow @MYstIC G with my last bullet as soon as he appeared :(

Thought it might be him on the balance of probability.

Mabs

was both of them independently :p

Poag

m00?
:p

It was me, i killed Toht!

and set the fire

and was going to burn down the Police station, and you'd all be trapped inside after i moved the dumpster infront of the firedoor.

Muaaahhahahahahahah

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was going to make it all point to someone of my choosing but some scabby bugger kept watching me...

PERVERT!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
as its petered out somewhat,

I know it's over, but the reason people stopped posting was because they'd run out of things to do. It was night time, we'd boarded up the pig station. What else we gonna do?

Not gonna give you grief tho m8 - I know you've been busy :(

Mabs

I know it's over, but the reason people stopped posting was because they'd run out of things to do. It was night time, we'd boarded up the pig station. What else we gonna do?

Not gonna give you grief tho m8 - I know you've been busy :(

people didnt seem to realise they were being sabotaged from within :(

but yea its been dragging a bit, was partly my fault, and partly waiting for replies and so forth, so apologies :(

i need to find a system thats more involving that the basic Wwolf model but doesnt require so much back-and-forthing

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
people didnt seem to realise they were being sabotaged from within :(

We did. It was going to come down to Meg and Poag or Gwad... Me Raven and Cal had decided to stick together. Was gonna go on the offensive next...

Calaen

Shame and it really is hard to control as there is a fine balance between people posting for the benefit of the game or just spamming posts for the sake of it.

Myself Raven and Scouse had pretty much determined it wasn't us that was the problem. I reckon we would have worked it out :) Or Raven would have killed someone else hahaha!

Mabs

Shame and it really is hard to control as there is a fine balance between people posting for the benefit of the game or just spamming posts for the sake of it.

Myself Raven and Scouse had pretty much determined it wasn't us that was the problem. I reckon we would have worked it out :) Or Raven would have killed someone else hahaha!

plus some night actions needed a reply or 2, and that could take a day or 2, which for everyone just waiting its a pita but cant be avoided when done this way, as i said, i need to find a way or multple choice ro something rather than open ended options

case in point the motel fire, wasnt sure how many rooms or who it was targetting etc, just took time to sort :(

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I would have loved to have seen a bit more context @Mabs
Why and how did we arrive at this town, did we arrive together or sepratly? why did we have to stay, why would have any reason to distrust our companions...etc

Example:

You are a party on route from xx to xx suddenly you hit a road block/a broken bridge/fallen tree, you have to divert to a small dusty road....
You reach location xx...bus/car runs out of petrol, you discover the petrol hose has been cut/punctured....by who, and why....the town seems abandoned...whats going on.....etc and so on...

Apart from that, I really liked the general Idea behind the game, maybe a bit more structure on day/night cycles with abit less regard to individuals, as in you dont act = tough luck....time ticks on

Mabs

I would have loved to have seen a bit more context mabs...
Why and how did we arrive at this town, did we arrive together or sepratly? why did we have to stay, why would have any reason to distrust our companions...etc

Example:

You are a party on route from xx to xx suddenly you hit a road block/a broken bridge/fallen tree, you have to divert to a small dusty road....
You reach location xx...bus/car runs out of petrol, you discover the petrol hose has been cut/punctured....by who, and why....the town seems abandoned...whats going on.....etc and so on...

Apart from that, I really liked the general Idea behind the game, maybe a bit more structure on day/night cycles with abit less regard to individuals, as in you dont act = tough luck....time ticks on

yea i was experimenting with some mechanics and bits and was deliberatly vague to allow movement if needed. i did force some people to miss but if you do they get annoyed and then it can get all meta aswell, again, no real solution.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I still think these games benefit from a set night/day time limit to keep them moving.

3 day/night cycles in a week, say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom