Werewolf Autumn Wolf #1 Game Thread

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
You have arrived in what appears to be an abandoned town. There are 8 of you left. You need to stay alive until help arrives. you have no food or water, or shelter. Finding these would probably be a priority.

The town is set out in a grid fashion, for ease of use. (imagine a chess board with you starting in the corner)
things will be marked as you find them. Each grid square has a location, if it is useful remains to be seen.

Things to bear in mind :
How well do you know those with you, they seem trustworthy.. are they ?
Survival depends on scavenging , food, water, warmth, and shelter are all neccesary...
As you dont know your way around and there is no man made light, yet, it would safer to explore during the day and hole up during the night. maybe there is somewhere close by that is relatively safe ?...

To speed up your search and improve your survival odds, forming small teams might be advantageous to your survival (and reduce the amount of different PM conversations you are in :p )

Per day you can do one thing per person/team;
Search a location for useful items
scout out a new location
perform another long duration action

you can do multiple smaller tasks per day, but you -need to say you are doing them- this includes such things as : eating food if there is any, drinking water, again if you have any. other things may crop up ;)

You have 2 days to find water, 3 days to find food, before you will start to die off.....

Currently alive:

@Scouse
@Poag
@Gwadien
@old.Tohtori
@Calaen
@Rubric
@Raven
@MYstIC G

usual rules apply :
no rampant asshattery
no meta gaming
no PMing people without permission

i will allow it to run as needed, i will enforce a time limit if its really dragging, or if 1 or 2 people are being lax ;)

any questions...ask
any out-of-context comments, queries, etc, please put in { } brackets

Current map:

I J K L
E F G H
A B C D
you start in "A". you can go as far as you want to explore, if you go somewhere, and make it back to "camp" wherever that may be, then others will find out what is there... if you get back with the information.

will do PMs now, fire when ready :)
{im out the rest of this PM, but will check on my phone if its working :( }

DAY1

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well hells bells, we can't stay out in the open for long. Best start by search where we are for suitable shealter.

Poag

m00?
Ok, time for a logical search. I assume its currently day time. So i'd like to head to B C and D squares to see what structures are present, i'll then return to A. As Tohts covering A i'll move to B directly.
Others welcome to join me on my travels, but i know i'm not getting caught out at night in this abandoned town..........

Do we know why it was abandoned?

#Searchparty1
Move B Square, investigate.

Mabs

toht, where you are is basically an empty nothingness ;)

Mabs

Ravens PM worked so everyone should be good to go, will BBL, fight amongst yourselves etc;)

Mabs

Ok, time for a logical search. I assume its currently day time. So i'd like to head to B C and D squares to see what structures are present,
#Searchparty1

can do 1 per day ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ok, time for a logical search. I assume its currently day time. So i'd like to head to B C and D squares to see what structures are present, i'll then return to A. As Tohts covering A i'll move to B directly.
Others welcome to join me on my travels, but i know i'm not getting caught out at night in this abandoned town..........

Do we know why it was abandoned?

#Searchparty1

I'll go with Poag

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, I'm gonna go F. Just because. Anyone coming?

I guess we need to meet back here once we've checked out our place - and decide as a group where to stay tonight. So once I've found what's at F, I'll come back.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
toht, where you are is basically an empty nothingness ;)

Fret not fellow travelers, the parking lot is clear of everything! :D

Heading over to E then, priority search for a place to stay.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Scouting out a location will only take a day Poag m8. Lets all meet up this evening eh? Back here?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I find myself drawn to G, anyone care to tag along?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I suggest we move together, for safety reasons, Im going with G. to G.

Investigate G

Last edited:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ta Gwad,

Investigate G

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ah, fuck it, I'll join Gwad and G at G.

2's company, 3's a crowd. A nice big safe crowd, eh? :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I was going to go with you Scouse, so I'll head over to G also Safety is something I am rather fond of!

Gwadien

I don't like the idea of all going the same place, seems silly to cover less ground.

Would it be beneficial for people to stay where we started and setup camp, just in case we don't find somewhere better?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Dunno about you Gwad, but I like groups of 3 and above. Just takes the worry out of weirdos.

Mabs

I don't like the idea of all going the same place, seems silly to cover less ground.

Would it be beneficial for people to stay where we started and setup camp, just in case we don't find somewhere better?

you have nothing to set up camp with ;)

Gwadien

I highly doubt we'll find what we're after if we move in 2 groups, I'd suggest we move in twos, or alternatively, move in 2 large groups, panic when we get nothing and then go on our own :/

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm not running around on my own, I'm freaking out right now!

Gwadien

Exactly, that's what I'm saying, we're better off going in twos, and if anyone does anything silly, it becomes clear who's in the wrong.

If we move in 3's we're less likely to find food/water.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Disagree. If we go in threes then if anyone's a cunt then taking on two will give them pause for thought.

Gwadien

If people go in threes, what's to say if two are working together, they can kill the two then plead their innocence.

Anyway, let's have a vote, I'm going to change my mind and head to B with @Poag instead.
If @MYstIC G also protests, I may change my mind.
Move to B

Mabs

some of you have serious trust issues, who would of thought :eek:

im going to roll it over after lunch so make your minds up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom