Australia ponders ban on HIV positive immegrants!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
oh i would also send daily mail readers to France too....

Not all crime is caused by immigrants, in fact the vast majority are here to either be given the opportunity to work for a living or because their home country is fucked up

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I wish they would stop it completely.

Its not racist to say that at all, but it really would stop ALOT of trouble.

If not _ONE_ was allowed in for what ever, more jobs,houses,space would be there for british people.

:england:

If there were no immigrants, the society to maintain would be smaller, thus less jobs would exist, thus you'd still be out of a job, and you'd have to find a different group to whine at.
Immigrants don't steal jobs. They create jobs by making society bigger.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
So, you would agree that there should be a law saying, we're filled up. No one can enter now, no matter the reason for leaving their own country?

Not sure if you do, but the guy I quoted said that was a good idea.

Yes. Let some of the other countries within the EU, yes the European Union, such as France, Germany, Spain, Italy etc, take some responsibility and let people in.

Look at France, the security around Calais is a joke, its like they want the immegrants to jump the Channel.

Do you see people lining up to move to Poland/Slovakia etc? Of course you don't. But they are safe countries, yes?

If they wanted safety, they would move there. But no, they come to Britain. And why?

Because they will get a house, benefits and the works as well as the "safety" they require. Poland etc would just give them safety?

All those countries they pass through, about half are in the European Union. So why not stay there? Is it because those countries do not pussyfoot around and say "look, if your not going to work, fuck off?"

Britain has gone soft, Im loving what the Aussies are doing tbh. They vet "everyone" on health and if they can do a decent days work, ie bring something good to the country. Not sit around on thier arses, claiming benefits and moaning about how thier "human rights" are being abused. Hell, some even claim all they can and then slag us and our culture down, even inciting racial hatred in some cases, like the Abu Hamza bloke.

I don't have a problem with people coming here that are healthy, want to work thier arses off and behave themselves, not these who come over and demand things, then whine about their Human Rights when they get it tbh.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Being in the land of OZ i can add my few cents.

The question came up after Mr Howard was asked by a Radio host 'should we let HIV infected refugee's into Australia'

If say for instance you were like my GF and had to apply for a normal migration visa, you are automaticly tested for STD's and HIV Hep B/C if you have anything like that forget it your a non starter.

Also she wasn't able to claim anything and I mean anything from the state for two years, so no coming here and sitting on her arse on the dole whilst down the beach.

Now back to the question, Melbourne had complained it had a problem with the sudanese refugees having aids/HIV and this was having an impact on the care it could offer to others.

So lets get this straight as a migrant if you have HIV/Aids even 5 years ago you could never get a visa, but as a refugee you could it seems.

I guess now they just want to close that hole and stop those stat are infected coming through.

Australia use to have a problem with boat people, but since we used the SAS on the 'Tampa' and sent the scroungers somewhere else, funny enough we haven't had that many since.

I lived in Britain for most of my life and the thought that people could enter the country and go on the dole while I worked pissed me off.

I hope you guys sort it out.

Eble

leviathane

Part of the furniture
idd think i shall be moving back to OZ when i get the money sick of england tbh.

Tilda

The ignorance of people like Thadius regarding the Human Rights Act is astounding tbh.

Everz

FH is my second home
who gives a crap about some non-english speaking fools, all the buses and most of the inner city area isnt english speaking anymore, english is a minority.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
The ignorance of people like Thadius regarding the Human Rights Act is astounding tbh.
Where is he being ignorant then? I'm rather leftwinged myself and can perfectly agree with everything he says. :)

I don't have a problem with people coming here that are healthy, want to work thier arses off and behave themselves, not these who come over and demand things, then whine about their Human Rights when they get it tbh.
Hear hear :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Im ignorant? Sorry, but if a burgler comes into my hosue wanting to knick my things, that is things that me and my parents worked hard for, I should be allowed to kick him to hell and back if I catch him. If he didnt want a pasting, why burgle houses?

Human Rights act is being abused by those on the wrong side of the law. The UK is now a joke. Burglers and rapist get off scot free, yet a pensioner who doesnt pay her coucil tax off because the council is a shit, she gets banged up. Where is the justice in that?

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Where is he being ignorant then? I'm rather leftwinged myself and can perfectly agree with everything he says. :)

Hear hear :)

I would have to disagree with you being left-winged if you agree with everything he says.
Everybody having to work for their own, that's liberal thoughts, not left-winged thoughts.

who gives a crap about some non-english speaking fools

Were you joking?

If not, you're a dick to be honest.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Where is the justice in that?

Actually comparisons like that are dumb american movie stuff.

They are two unrelated stories, two judges, two sets of layers etc etc. Justice is blind, and our justice works like so "If you can bullsh*t your way out of something, then do so" The granny with the arse problems with her council didn't.

Were you joking?

If not, you're a dick to be honest.

That was taken a bit out of context don't you think?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I don't see him saying that anywhere tho.

Correct. I said Im not bothered what race/nationality/culture you are, as long as you come here to work.

The same for those already over here that do not want to work, white or otherwise.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Beerfarts rule! Loads today since I've been drinking one (or ten) too many in De Weirdo's yesterday! :D

Hmmm, I was in the wierdos aswell yesterday!!!!! Did you see a guy wearing like a boxerswim short and surrounded by 2 hot girls?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmmm, I was in the wierdos aswell yesterday!!!!! Did you see a guy wearing like a boxerswim short and surrounded by 2 hot girls?

And you.. next to them, wearing glasses, a suitshirt, pencilholder and this months issue of Spiderman? :D

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
No, I try not to pay attention to the blokes dressed in boxerswim shorts :D I was wearing a blue Bikkembergs polo.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
No, I try not to pay attention to the blokes dressed in boxerswim shorts :D I was wearing a blue Bikkembergs polo.

yeah, such wrong dresscode.. I was going to swim ffs :)

anyway.. the wierdos is fuckin shite, only good thing is cheap beer on friday tbh..

komde gij daar vaker?

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Meestal vrijdag dus, 1€/pint is makkelijk zat. :)p) Dikwijls gewoon Alléé of Seven/Eleven :)

man, dan ken ik u ZEKER van zien! Ik zit ELKE dag in den allée!! Mijn stamcafé en sarah is kei lekker..

edit: sorry for the dutch, but it seems that congax has been stalking me :(

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
man, dan ken ik u ZEKER van zien! Ik zit ELKE dag in den allée!! Mijn stamcafé en sarah is kei lekker..

edit: sorry for the dutch, but it seems that congax has been stalking me :(
Sarah de barmeid? :p

ANYWHOOO!! Went a bit offtopic there I guess. :D

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Sarah de barmeid? :p

ANYWHOOO!! Went a bit offtopic there I guess. :D

yah, shes frikkin hot tbh :D

Anyway, I might see you there some day.. I'm the guy wearing a Dark age of camelot T-shirt btw. If I see you, I'll challenge you for a drinking contest! and we'll post the pics on FH :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
The thing most people seem to forget when saying Brits could go a do farm work for £5.90 a hour too. But how may Brittish people do you know who would sleep 5 people in a living room to house share so they can afford to live on that money. At my old job there was a real ly nice polish fork lift truck driver who was sharing a house with 12 other polish people so his cost of living is practically nothing.

I can understand when people say you could do that work but unless you live with your parents farm work ect even more so now with the imigrants willing to do it, dose not pay enough for you to live on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom