Australia ponders ban on HIV positive immegrants!

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
I find it quite ironic that Australians are tough on immagration :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i dont see anything wrong with it my self

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I find it quite ironic that Australians are tough on immagration :p

Well, we did send all those chavvs over there for stealing horse & carts and loitering outside the local Inn

soze

I am a FH squatter
I thinks thats fair enough
I wish we would stop letting people into just claim a pension and use the NHS. If they are going to come over and work for 30 years then have a pension thats fine ;)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
I thinks thats fair enough
I wish we would stop letting people into just claim a pension and use the NHS. If they are going to come over and work for 30 years then have a pension thats fine ;)

I wish they would stop it completely.

Its not racist to say that at all, but it really would stop ALOT of trouble.

If not _ONE_ was allowed in for what ever, more jobs,houses,space would be there for british people.

:england:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH

If not _ONE_ was allowed in for what ever, more jobs,houses,space would be there for british people.

yeh....the system would collapse...completely.

most reports, if not all reports say we NEED immigration, immigrants tend to be the hardest workers and do many jobs, more than those who were born here and feel they have a right to live off benefits because they dont like the idea of working as a cleaner or on beaches or whatever, and at the same time claim all the jobs are being taken by imigrants.

the NHS would collapse in about a day, many doctors come over here, many nurses, and many staff.

many engineers come from over seas, many scientists etc.

oh and UKIP is not a respected body, and report from them claiming anything to do with anything is just them making a fuss on the margins to get a vote.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm well theres kinda a difference betveen immigrants and refuges , you can make any legislation you want on the immigrant part , thats not an option with refuges as mr howard also should know :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I honestly though the thread said:

"Austin Powers bans AIDS" oO

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH

There's plenty of jobs for British people if they would get off their fat lazy arses and actually work for a living rather than claiming disabilty allowance because they feel a bit down, or because they feel entitled to high paid jobs.

Most jobs go to immigrants because either there aren't enough qualified, or because people aren't preopared to do a hard days work.

This country was build off the hard labour of immigrants so just suck that up :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Some comic once said, about immigrants stealing jobs in the US:

They only take the crappy jobs you wouldn't do anyway, they ain't taking the dreamjobs.

You don't see some immigrant as an IT executive or the head of a major supermarket.

You see them as taxi drivers, hotdog salesmen and mowing your lawn :D

But on topic, well, it's a silly thing to do, but then again, it's their choice.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
i seriously doubt UNHCR will see hiv positivity as a factor on wich you can deny refugee´s asylum , so maybe possible to do in theory , but allmost impossible in reality.

looks more like a story brought out to serve some internal australian case :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
i dont see anything wrong with it my self

My thoughts. Australia has always been tough on immigration and it works for them, so where is the problem? Just cause we let in everybody and their dog, it doesn't mean others have to do the same mistake? I don't say immigration is bad, I just think that we should select who we let in. There is no problem with working immigrants who integrate themselves to society, there is just a problem with all the people who come over without learning the language and expecting the state to give them everything. Oh and before you start, my mother who immigrated to Germany thinks the same.

There's plenty of jobs for British people if they would get off their fat lazy arses and actually work for a living rather than claiming disabilty allowance because they feel a bit down, or because they feel entitled to high paid jobs.

Most jobs go to immigrants because either there aren't enough qualified, or because people aren't preopared to do a hard days work.

This country was build off the hard labour of immigrants so just suck that up :)

...and there is lots of truth in this aswell. Lots of "natives" refuse to do the work the immigrants do and tbh, I don't have any problems with immigrants who work for their money. In fact, the "natives" who refuse to work should be punished for their laziness.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
personally i love immigrants, i think they add to the country and make the place more interesting.

however I can't say its such a good idea to accept people in to your country who would not be able to contribute to it in a productive way and who will in the end require extensive medical treatment (and there are a whole bunch of illnesses that would cover this not just HIV), I'm not saying that people with HIV are useless, i know the drugs have pregressed quite a lot and they are able to lead productive lives.

But to ban then i don't know if this is a good or bad thing I mean in australia you have to pay for your medical cover anyway and if you apply to live there you have to have a medical test to make sure your fit to work (they dont want bludgers) if you have HIV and are able to provide for yourself and work then yeah i think let them in if they can not afford the medical bills and are too sick to work then tbh why should the country accept them? the people who can contribute would lose places to those who cant (whether it be because they are sick or have no qualifications/useful attributes whatever).

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie

That's just fucking stupid, I'm 100 % sure we're much better at helping immigrants than the countries they leave. So because some of the people that lived before you waged war and plundered so that your country is now considered "civilised", you think it's fair to say to immigrants "go fuck yourself, we don't want you".
They won't be getting a better life in the country they come from, there is often a reason the emigrate, you know.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
That's just fucking stupid, I'm 100 % sure we're much better at helping immigrants than the countries they leave. So because some of the people that lived before you waged war and plundered so that your country is now considered "civilised", you think it's fair to say to immigrants "go fuck yourself, we don't want you".
They won't be getting a better life in the country they come from, there is often a reason the emigrate, you know.

Hmm, look at what happened with the polish. They came over here, do all the jobs we dont want to do and are happy.

Now Romania, Bulgaria and the other former Soviet States want a piece of the pie and the problem is, the UK is full up now.

Population has grown from 60 to 69 million in past 10 years whilst Germany, Poland, France etc have all declined

leviathane

Part of the furniture
too fcking right tbh, we already send illegal immigrants back to their home country's and also screen immigrants for TB so why not screen for aids too :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
too fcking right tbh, we already send illegal immigrants back to their home country's and also screen immigrants for TB so why not screen for aids too :)

Human rights act?

The same "act" where we can let people spout a load of religious hatred and get off scot free?

Unless your white of course, then you can slung in Broadmoor with a blackman called Bubba who just "loves" White Supremecists!

Thinking Dogg from "Con Air" ehre ;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
fuck all the pc police sick of the wankers, look whats happened to england alrdy, well it's basically not england anymore.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i'm not a racist i just hate all this politically correct bullshit.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
I don't mind immigrants who come here to work and make a better standard of living for themselves, just the fuckers who bring 10 generations of their family over to sponge off the state. They need to be booted out as well as any immigrant who is unemployed for over 6 months.

And I'm 100% behind Australia on this, there was a case last year of an African refugee who knew he was HIV positive sleeping with British women.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
i'm not a racist i just hate all this politically correct bullshit.

Its true, I dont class myself as racist yet I vote for the BNP, purely for the fact they want to end this PC bollocks

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, look at what happened with the polish. They came over here, do all the jobs we dont want to do and are happy.

Now Romania, Bulgaria and the other former Soviet States want a piece of the pie and the problem is, the UK is full up now.

Population has grown from 60 to 69 million in past 10 years whilst Germany, Poland, France etc have all declined

That's only because they're effectively at stage 5 of the D-T-M. Most other MEDC's will continue to be in stage 4 for a long time (i.e. - a growing population).

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
so you just apply political correctness to anything you disagree with ? , clever :)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie

So, you would agree that there should be a law saying, we're filled up. No one can enter now, no matter the reason for leaving their own country?

Not sure if you do, but the guy I quoted said that was a good idea.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Some comic once said, about immigrants stealing jobs in the US:

They only take the crappy jobs you wouldn't do anyway, they ain't taking the dreamjobs.

You don't see some immigrant as an IT executive or the head of a major supermarket.

You see them as taxi drivers, hotdog salesmen and mowing your lawn :D

But on topic, well, it's a silly thing to do, but then again, it's their choice.

You forgot, thieves, liars and murdereres.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
We should welcome any immigrant that wants to work, boot out all the scroungers whether they are foreign or not. All lazy people should be either forced into menial labour or shipped off to France. The roads need fixing and the place is a dump, force them to fix them, if they don't want to they can go hungry.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
yeh....the system would collapse...completely.

most reports, if not all reports say we NEED immigration, immigrants tend to be the hardest workers and do many jobs, more than those who were born here and feel they have a right to live off benefits because they dont like the idea of working as a cleaner or on beaches or whatever, and at the same time claim all the jobs are being taken by imigrants.

the NHS would collapse in about a day, many doctors come over here, many nurses, and many staff.

many engineers come from over seas, many scientists etc.

oh and UKIP is not a respected body, and report from them claiming anything to do with anything is just them making a fuss on the margins to get a vote.

also most the crime we read in the papers in the citys are by immigrants. normally eastern europeans of people from muslim countrys.

i am not racist one little bit. i have dated women in the past from various ethnic minoritys.. but the amount of imigrants commin into the country and doing fuck all apart from raise the crime rate is untrue IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom