Aug/Cave Shammy Vids?

Everz

FH is my second home
There any Aug/Cave spec Shammy videos about.. preferably solo ones :cheers:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nedo said:
naw we toying but just pl'ing toon for me atm.

Nedo pm me on Fear forum i may be able to help as im lvling a necro atm

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Eversmallx said:
There any Aug/Cave spec Shammy videos about.. preferably solo ones :cheers:

Hi eversmizzle :) Duo with my shammy and we fraps it xD

...pwned

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
rarely a decent shaman? :> u´ve have never seen a good shaman then..

You my friend just showed how clueless you are again.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
You my friend just showed how clueless you are again.

and you, mate, just showed that you have no clue what a good shaman is, again :eek:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Heh bet you gonna say Iglosi is sooo much better or something like that. Iglosi good ye but so is Rarely and for example Tabbi. But guess you would never ever agree to anyone that you have not played with to be good.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Heh bet you gonna say Iglosi is sooo much better or something like that. Iglosi good ye but so is Rarely and for example Tabbi. But guess you would never ever agree to anyone that you have not played with to be good.

iglosi aint any better. rarely is a good shaman compared to others on camlann, but there are many others, and better shamans on other servers :>

so i agree with you that rarely is even better then iglosi, but still not great compared to rvr shamans :>

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
iglosi aint any better. rarely is a good shaman compared to others on camlann, but there are many others, and better shamans on other servers :>

so i agree with you that rarely is even better then iglosi, but still not great compared to rvr shamans :>

Totally different gameplay there though with set groups and ML10 on everyone and his dooooooog ;) Shaman on RvR set group strip buffs and disease most of time ;) ...what Cam shammy have the luxury to focus on that.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
ghorak ain´t a good shaman and he never was, iglo/rare > ghorak tbh :>
just an other proof that you have no clue bone :)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
You aren't an oldschool player to know who was good or not :p Ghorak stopped to play seriously about 2 years ago fyi ! Too much alchohol and drugs turned him into casual player :(

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
How can you decide who has clue or not if you are clueless in most things urself ? :p

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
Ghorak in the past > all other shamans by far :p
Ghorak was good, i'll give him that, yet he never deserved to be called the best. I was good friends with him, yet he's nowhere near as good with his shaman as he was with his thane, stlong Chuuck!
However Shin compairing a PvP shammy and an RvR one is unfair, as the situations are very different, i was mereley saying Rarely is the best shaman i've ever seen play on Camlann, and probably best i've ever seen on Mordred aswell, even though they're are some pretty good ones there aswell.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
confused said:
Agreed Ghorak isn't the best shaman, he never was and never will be, he just played alot

However Shin compairing a PvP shammy and an RvR one is unfair, as the situations are very different, i was mereley saying Rarely is the best shaman i've ever seen play on Camlann, and probably best i've ever seen on Mordred aswell, even though they're are some pretty good ones there aswell.
Is he ur friend/guildm8? If yes that says alot ;)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
read my wrotes btw :D i said he was a good shaman about 2 years ago,that was before he rolled his thane ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom