DAOC Looking for old RvR vids

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Hello everyone. Dont know if peeps from the old guard are still in here.
I got nostalgic and i am looking for any vids from solo players of the old. Dont even remember many of the names anymore.
Censimilia, Kagato, Frozensolid and many many more i cant even put my mind to recall.

Anyone that can remind me some names? Video names? Where i could find some? Or even send me some vids...

I would be gratefull

Nuxtoperpatitis rr11 Thane, Lone Enforcer, ATREIDES
Nuxtobatns rr10 sb, Lone Enforcer, ATREIDES

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I got all of their vids, but I can't find my freakin' HD! >_<

Once I find it I'll post a screenshot of my collection folder and upload the requested. Also promised a bunch of guys previously to upload vids, but never got around to it, because I am a lazy dick :/

CorNokZ

I found the HD. Finally. Tried to watch one of Censi's vids and almost fell asleep.

Anyone got a server where I can upload them? @Deebs @TdC, does the media section work? Is it possible to upload 500mb video files?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I still have my vids but they haven't aged well. (Ravenbourne, Solo hero vids)

CorNokZ

Haha @Raven, do you find them dull? There are still some I enjoy a lot. Well produced videos by rure or VF are still good fun.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah they are pretty boring, though (If I may say so myself!) a decent example of how to play a heavy tank solo!

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
I found the HD. Finally. Tried to watch one of Censi's vids and almost fell asleep.

Anyone got a server where I can upload them? @Deebs @TdC, does the media section work? Is it possible to upload 500mb video files?
I have 9TB of free space and an ftp server to upload to if you want. Not sure i will/can make it public for everyone but its always good to have backup =)

Let me know in that case and ill pm you the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom