Attention!

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you even bother ?
They wont do anything about it.
Losing $$$$ to others players cheating<<<< losing $$$$ to ban cheaters.

Still happens all the time.
Reported a few radar fellows and speedhackers but nothing happened to them for it. Thats bad to my guildies as it results to enormous amounts of whine. They must be happy that I havent been online in a while... ;)

Personal favourite is a minstrel using a speedhack of some sort. Saw him stealthed in df and went to PA. He started moving and I couldnt catch him. Destealthed and started sprinting... was like wtf as he was still moving faster than me. Good thing he stopped to watch mids and got to him next to 30 fellows.

Peported and nothing happend.. same as the necro pets hiding inside walls reports ... ignored.

Thing about radar and that is that its really easy for em to see ... if he ran over the locs where you unstealthed it would be pretty obvious... as I undestand it the dot on radar stays where you stealth. Few funny videos on it in US.

Atleast in US they send you we are sorry its not enough evidence: like people lag jumping up the df stairs. Having a screenie of people up there. "Sorry we cant do anything if we dont catch em doing it."

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Marath said:
Personal favourite is a minstrel using a speedhack of some sort. Saw him stealthed in df and went to PA. He started moving and I couldnt catch him. Destealthed and started sprinting... was like wtf as he was still moving faster than me. Good thing he stopped to watch mids and got to him next to 30 fellows.
Speed of Sound

[font=Tahoma,]Your group moves at twice normal speed for 30 seconds. This ability will not break in combat. This ability also bypasses the movement penalties from mesmerize, root/snare, and stun, although other effects such as inability to attack will remain.[/font]

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
I reported a scout that "could see me in stealth m8!!" when i was new :<
I was extremly confused as to how he could do that ;|

Vasili i think was his name, wonder where he went :O

P.S. For the lesser ones in here with limited brainpower, yes, i am aware now that there is such a RA called Truesight afte 2 years :p
And yes, GOA laughed at me :<

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Brelakor said:
P.S. For the lesser ones in here with limited brainpower, yes, i am aware now that there is such a RA called Truesight afte 2 years :p
And yes, GOA laughed at me :<
and what was goa reply ? ;p
maybe heheyougotpwnd it was ts m8 xD

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Marath said:
Personal favourite is a minstrel using a speedhack of some sort. Saw him stealthed in df and went to PA. He started moving and I couldnt catch him. Destealthed and started sprinting... was like wtf as he was still moving faster than me.
reported and nothing happend..

haha wonder why xD

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
totaly bullshit, they would bann all cheaters if they had proof, a game who is safe vs cheats attract alot of people. You just love to talk bad about the company because it's easy lookcool points m8

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
totaly bullshit, they would bann all cheaters if they had proof, a game who is safe vs cheats attract alot of people. You just love to talk bad about the company because it's easy lookcool points m8
givf more bump xD

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
And we all know that Dwera exaggerated and this guy probably wasn't using radar. So whats the point in bumping it? ^^

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
haha wonder why xD

Yeah well the point was that the minstrel was stealthed. I was moving in and he ran from me on nice speed... still in stealth. I couldnt catch this stealthed minstrel even after unstealthing and sprinting after him. After he stopped a few times I finally got up to him as he was wondering how to pass mid X with 30 mids standing there.

All thing took over a minute. Personally Id love to see how SOS works that long and in stealth.

Oh and nerf SH for me ever finding him again. Though the mobs helped a lot making him stop all the time to pass mids without aggroing the sl mobs. (drinkers and camps)

Edit: Actually no idea does SOS work in stealth but sure as hell not for that long. Just like kindly told by bc.
bigchief said:
Speed of Sound

[font=Tahoma,]Your group moves at twice normal speed for 30 seconds. This ability will not break in combat. This ability also bypasses the movement penalties from mesmerize, root/snare, and stun, although other effects such as inability to attack will remain.[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom