Attention!

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
yes i can, and i have and ive come to the conclusion that he is using radar, wich is my opinion, feel free to prove me wrong...but so far i havnt seen 1 argument that can fit and clear him.

The fact that pretty much all except you posting in this thread says your wrong aint argument enough?

You made a ridicolous movie based on very weak material about a bard running around in circles and comes your direction 1-2 times. So what? I've seen bards running around in circles lots of times when their group is fighting, surely you have too? And torch on when in shademode doesnt excactly help you become invisible.. Even if he really cant see you, the evidence you present are sooo weak.. And now you made a public movie, made a public post and dragging this guy's name through the mud...

For your own good, stop making such a fool out of your self. :puke:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Seanpaul said:
Way i see it, Jamiesmallicus who if you squint hard enough you can see fighting in the clip, prolly got Patrol aggro, Sep ran on then turned round to help, DD'd then the patrol came for him, he turned and ran and Jamies got aggro again.

Hard to see if i'm right wouldnt his champ have owned you straight away as it woulda been /stuck to him anyway?

FUCKING SIMPLE EXPLANATION TO A SITUATION YOU MORON

Have a nice day :fluffle:

explain how he knew i had moved.

kraben said:
The fact that pretty much all except you posting in this thread says your wrong aint argument enough?

so if you screm something loud enough and many times enough it gets true?

as said before, its no possible way he could of seen me.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
He might run in a stealth zerg.. but i very much doubt he cheats ;o

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:

christ grivne, get the fucking point already. The video DOES NOT SHOW he knew u moved, because it was fairly possible TO SEE YOU. you did not unstealth OUT OF CLIPRANGE.

Now i know that what i said has a few long words in it but at least try to understand.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
christ grivne, get the fucking point already. The video DOES NOT SHOW he knew u moved, because it was fairly possible TO SEE YOU. you did not unstealth OUT OF CLIPRANGE.

Now i know that what i said has a few long words in it but at least try to understand.

you dont have to try and make me out of some idiot.

seriously, if you cant see how he moves, you need to take a closer look, watch it a few times. watch how he moves when i stealth, unstealth.

and he is always running in my dir when i unstealthed, ran away WHEN i stealthed.

And I dont have to be at clipping range for him not to see me. If thats what you think, i guess you never encounterd someone in shademode outside of a group. But that i find most unlikley.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Why would a bard look for a stealther, lets say he finds you.. then you will kill him... hmm.. yea.. makes sense :> I know he had a grp but if that grp is fighting a guard patrol he will be dead be4 theyll react..

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
Why would a bard look for a stealther, lets say he finds you.. then you will kill him... hmm.. yea.. makes sense :> I know he had a grp but if that grp is fighting a guard patrol he will be dead be4 theyll react..

naw most likley not, buffed bards are tought to kill, and when they got 2 tanks close by to help him, i wouldnt risk jumping him.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
lol, Grivne, your gona lose every single friend you have on Prydwen, if you haven't already, if you keep whining like a twat and posting this shit, you don't even have a sense of humour, one word, Quit.

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Grivne, its really hard to say that youre right in this case beacuse i have watched it 3 times and cant see the connection with youre unstealthing and his movement patterns. Seprano may well use radar, but BASED ON THAT VIDEO, HE DOESNT. Get more evidence before you argue anymore

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie

He was too busy PvEing with the guards to care about a poorly stealthed moron, hence therefore whereas didnt know you'd moved.

Just drop it.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
Found this lil thing when i went to sauvage today...

:kissit: Dweras Hidden Camera Show :kissit:

Will report to rightnow tomorrow.

P.S Thanks grobo for hosting it. :wub:
nothing prove he is cheating.. :eek:
i suspected him of radar use but in that movie u prove nothing ;o

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Seanpaul said:
He was too busy PvEing with the guards to care about a poorly stealthed moron, hence therefore whereas didnt know you'd moved.

Just drop it.

poorly stealthed moron? care to explain that?

Araudry said:
nothing prove he is cheating.. :eek:
i suspected him of radar use but in that movie u prove nothing ;o

i know it dont prove much, but it dose show there is something dodgy about him.
I put that clip there to alert ppl about him.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
i know it dont prove much

And that's why you shouldn't make a post until you're 100% sure he cheats.
Thinking "there's something dodgy about him" sure as hell ain't enough reason to fuck up a guy's reputation/name.
I think I can guess what you'd say if anyone made a movie like this about you, the crying about harassment and bullying would be heard across the world.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
I put that clip there to alert ppl about him.

No , you put that clip in try and "Name and Shame" him thinking you had definate proof of radar usage. Now the whole of FH has told you otherwise you've changed your story.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
No , you put that clip in try and "Name and Shame" him thinking you had definate proof of radar usage. Now the whole of FH has told you otherwise you've changed your story.

since when are you a mind reader?

and the same name and shame thats out when its me zerging thats on the topic? its just such fucking bullshit.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
im not looking for trouble.

i posted it here to warn people to look out when he is around.

didnt know people were living in such denyal that they would defend a cheater.

If you only suspected him how come you clearly call him a cheater here?

kkyourgayetc

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
since when are you a mind reader?

and the same name and shame thats out when its me zerging thats on the topic? its just such fucking bullshit.

Saying "you zerg" is a very different thing from saying "you cheat".

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
the flaming remains.

And the people rushing to defend you seem to have dissapeared, look back at your actions maybe ?

/q

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
And the people rushing to defend you seem to have dissapeared, look back at your actions maybe ?

/q

Maybe after 6 pages of immature flames they cant be arsed to reply anymore and would prefer this thread to go where it deserves, right to the bottom of the pile after the comments that have been put into it.

Griv saw what he saw, maybe he jumped to the wrong conclusion, maybe the right one, neither deserve the comments here. Learn to be constructive or shut up.

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
Maybe accusing somebody without proper proof deserves "immature" flames.

In a playground sure flame away, but the average age of people on these boards is a little higher than that.

You may think the video isnt proof, fine, say why rather than harrass someone who believes they are right. Every arguement has 2 sides, I am sure grivne has seen suspected the guy in the video in the past, as have others. Do you truely believe that this guy has never cheated, without even the smallest shade of doubt?

From the way i see it, Griv suspected the guy, and tried to capture evidence of it for the good of all, I dont want a game with cheaters in it, and i am sure almost everyone feels the same. You may not think its right, but at least he is acting on what he believes, and taking the risk to get rid of them.

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
umm wtf ? :D

How bout just running around in fear of gettin a PA ?
This isnt even remotly close to a proof etc ?
shame on you Dwera :p

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you even bother ?
They wont do anything about it.
Losing $$$$ to others players cheating<<<< losing $$$$ to ban cheaters.

Still happens all the time.
Reported a few radar fellows and speedhackers but nothing happened to them for it. Thats bad to my guildies as it results to enormous amounts of whine. They must be happy that I havent been online in a while... ;)

Personal favourite is a minstrel using a speedhack of some sort. Saw him stealthed in df and went to PA. He started moving and I couldnt catch him. Destealthed and started sprinting... was like wtf as he was still moving faster than me. Good thing he stopped to watch mids and got to him next to 30 fellows.

Peported and nothing happend.. same as the necro pets hiding inside walls reports ... ignored.

Thing about radar and that is that its really easy for em to see ... if he ran over the locs where you unstealthed it would be pretty obvious... as I undestand it the dot on radar stays where you stealth. Few funny videos on it in US.

Atleast in US they send you we are sorry its not enough evidence: like people lag jumping up the df stairs. Having a screenie of people up there. "Sorry we cant do anything if we dont catch em doing it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom