GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
-he runs in circles
-he probably saw u
-how does it show he knows u moved?

-no he didnt, he ran to my loc and back again
-cant of seen me, as in shademode and far away
-yes it dose, as he runs to me when i unstealth after having moved.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
zzz can't be arsed argueing with you anymore, you're so full of yourself that u can't look at it from a different perspective.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
zzz can't be arsed argueing with you anymore, you're so full of yourself that u can't look at it from a different perspective.

yes i can, and i have and ive come to the conclusion that he is using radar, wich is my opinion, feel free to prove me wrong...but so far i havnt seen 1 argument that can fit and clear him.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
why dont u lot just stop this pointless argument and see what rightnow says?? so in a few months we might find out :p

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but that video alone isn't conclusive proof.

Grivne, you may have witnessed additional strange behaviour that you didn't record that has caused you to come to the conclusion that the bard in the shot is using Radar, however what you have presented isn't that. It's suspicous yep but not enough to convict somebody in my opinion.

If you feel that strongly rightnow it, in fact you should have done that before making a public post. If I wanted to arrange a public linching I'd have made sure I had more evidence than you've presented also.

Personally I will never understand those that feel the need to use radar, those that do should be banned. I don't know the bard in the shot and have no reason to defend him. But neither join a mob cheering for a banning without more substantial evidence.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
Sorry but that video alone isn't conclusive proof.

Grivne, you may have witnessed additional strange behaviour that you didn't record that has caused you to come to the conclusion that the bard in the shot is using Radar, however what you have presented isn't that. It's suspicous yep but not enough to convict somebody in my opinion.

If you feel that strongly rightnow it, in fact you should have done that before making a public post. If I wanted to arrange a public linching I'd have made sure I had more evidence than you've presented also.

Personally I will never understand those that feel the need to use radar, those that do should be banned. I don't know the bard in the shot and have no reason to defend him. But neither join a mob cheering for a banning without more substantial evidence.

aye, i have rightnowed it, did this morning, and i know i should of reported and waited for investigation first...

but its easy to be smart in afterhand :<

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
I like the part in rvn's video better, where they fight 2-3 fg mids on a hillside next to a keep and you perf sorusii while he's mezzed. Then when you can't get him below 90% you give up and he mezzes you when you try to flee into the now almost dead zerg.

I know he appreciated the free purge. :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
SethNaket said:
I like the part in rvn's video better, where they fight 2-3 fg mids on a hillside next to a keep and you perf sorusii while he's mezzed. Then when you can't get him below 90% you give up and he mezzes you when you try to flee into the now almost dead zerg.

I know he appreciated the free purge. :)

what dose that have to do with anything that is in this thread?...

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
what dose that have to do with anything that is in this thread?...

Has about as much to do with cheating as a bard that runs in a circle tbh.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
SethNaket said:
Has about as much to do with cheating as a bard that runs in a circle tbh.

you havnt seen the clip then, he isnt running around in circles.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
you havnt seen the clip then, he isnt running around in circles.

Agree, it's more of an 8 than a circle.

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
GrivneKelmorian said:
yes i can, and i have and ive come to the conclusion that he is using radar, wich is my opinion, feel free to prove me wrong...but so far i havnt seen 1 argument that can fit and clear him.

You use radar too, feel free to prove me wrong, and if you cant, you are using it.

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:

I think it's up to you to prove yourself right; ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? You'll probably take this as a flame, even though it's not intended to be but that video proves nothing. It's 30 seconds of footage showing a guy running around; sure, he ran towards you when you were unstealthed but 30 seconds isn't enough to say whether he knew you were there or whether it was just a fluke.

By the way, I'm not defending anyone or slating you, I just don't like to see people's names dragged through the mud on the basis of inconclusive evidence. :)

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Totyn said:
You use radar too, feel free to prove me wrong, and if you cant, you are using it.
Aglee, Dwera ran after me when I unstealthed infront of him one time, BLATANT RADAR!1 ban plz m8s.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
so you gimps have nothing better todo than flame someone because they belive someone may be cheating, just wait till you lot accuse someone of doing anything just a little out of character.

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
Runs around pretty much how I do when I'm looking for a stealther I catch sight of, and I can assure you I don't use radar, afraid I can't back this call up Griv.

On a brighter note what's the music? like it lots :)

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Preatty easy to find a stealther whatever your class is if you just have a idea how people think.

Ask yourself questions such as "where would i be?" "what is tactically smart in this situation for him?"
Then you counter it and try to pop him.
Killed many stealthers this way on my shaman just by being patient and predicting.

And you never run in a straight line :p

I cant see the movie anyway now, im at mum's ISDN ftw.

qwoz

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:
so you gimps have nothing better todo than flame someone because they belive someone may be cheating

The thing is, he doesnt just "belive" he cheats, he go public with a video, officially accusing that bard, give name etc.. see the difference?

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
sshot131.jpg

Busted! I mean BUSTED ! See the way that mountain yale is looking at me? OLOLOL and I'm hiding behind that bush. Gonna report to RightNow and be a little bit ignorant too!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
humm, that vid actually prove absolutely nothing, seemed far far far more like coincidence than radar to me. As some already said, he just runs around :eek6:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
One time we used our radar to find a hib group near Bolg, and just after we killed them 3 more groups came, this proves all hibs uses radar!
(I got a screenshot)

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
Busted! I mean BUSTED ! See the way that mountain yale is looking at me? OLOLOL and I'm hiding behind that bush. Gonna report to RightNow and be a little bit ignorant too!

lol ;p

you are a tard grivine :/

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously though, so...

Some guy see's you. Its a bard. Perhaps because your in shade mode he doesnt know what class you are... and therefore that you are a stealther. Maybe he keeps looking in case you are some random tank who hid behind a tree. Perhaps he thinks you might be an archer ready to sneak a kill while his group is busy. Maybe he is keeping a watchfull eye out for anyone else to do the same, but keeps seeing some paranoid retard appearing and disappearing on his screen like some kind of mutant ghost jack-in-the-box.

Maybe?

The issue is... you vid doesnt prove that it isnt any of those things. Where as the previous vid to which you refer shows several different occasions where the suspected cheater goes out of clipping range where it is _impossible_ to see the guy destealth... and then he comes back. Where as you were destealthing 1000 units away.. with your torch on... and he cleary had you in view about 3 times.

So in short... he saw you, he ran a bit towards you.. perhaps to DD you, you were a tiny bit out of bard DD range for most of that... You kept letting him see you and then destealthing a tiny distance from where you actually stealthed.

And to round off, my paste button slipped.

[03:29:51] <Derric-> ok i admit i cheat
[03:29:58] <Derric-> whatcha gonna do about it?!?

!

nuffin you master haxor you :(

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
Way i see it, Jamiesmallicus who if you squint hard enough you can see fighting in the clip, prolly got Patrol aggro, Sep ran on then turned round to help, DD'd then the patrol came for him, he turned and ran and Jamies got aggro again.

Hard to see if i'm right wouldnt his champ have owned you straight away as it woulda been /stuck to him anyway?

FUCKING SIMPLE EXPLANATION TO A SITUATION YOU MORON

Have a nice day :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom