News Attention everyone

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
More like Alabama bud, too many kissing cousins with kids that have two heads.

Here is a pic of Cho as proof...

deliverance_banjo_RE_Which_weapon_would_you_use_to_kill_Edward_with-s389x300-84418-580.jpg

Zede

Part of the furniture
Does ANY other 6 year old mmo have forum area like this ? I reckon not !

Long Live DAOC OT.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Does ANY other 6 year old mmo have forum area like this ? I reckon not !

Long Live DAOC OT.

9 year old MMO actually. :p

Move with the times, don't live in the past or be scared of new things!

tierk

Part of the furniture
9 year old MMO actually. :p

Move with the times, don't live in the past or be scared of new things!

I would like to suggest that maybe the people in General or wherever else you are crusading to move us to should come and post in OT.

We are doing fine here on OT and if anyone needs to move with anything its the dead part of the forum.

As for being scared of new things, LOL nothing new to find in General area.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I would like to suggest that maybe the people in General or wherever else you are crusading to move us to should come and post in OT.

We are doing fine here on OT and if anyone needs to move with anything its the dead part of the forum.

As for being scared of new things, LOL nothing new to find in General area.

Erm no one in General is crusading anything, this was started by myself and Ch3tan who are two of the longest running and most active members of OT. Moving OT into the main page makes it more like that General forum users will pop in and use OT. Is that a bad thing?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Erm no one in General is crusading anything, this was started by myself and Ch3tan who are two of the longest running and most active members of OT. Moving OT into the main page makes it more like that General forum users will pop in and use OT. Is that a bad thing?

The crusading comment was aimed exactly at you and Ch3tan.

As for moving, why should we be moving when quite clearly, as you yourself state in your first post on the other thread, we are the busiest part of the forum? Let them move to us if they want to post on here so much.

Its not a question of a good or bad thing just why change it when it works where it is? People on General can post on OT and vice versa should they want to or do you have a problme having to click one extra time to make a post in whichever section?

General forum users will pop in and use OT. Is that a bad thing?

They aint staying away from here because it's like taking a flight to New York ffs. One click and bam you landed, no immigration, no luggage or customs to deal with. They dont post on here becasue they dont post in their own section even, well not a lot at least.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I voted no...

Simply because we will have too much spam and too little daoc talk there.
And people gonna move on to VN.
lol

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The crusading comment was aimed exactly at you and Ch3tan.

As for moving, why should we be moving when quite clearly, as you yourself state in your first post on the other thread, we are the busiest part of the forum? Let them move to us if they want to post on here so much.

Its not a question of a good or bad thing just why change it when it works where it is? People on General can post on OT and vice versa should they want to or do you have a problme having to click one extra time to make a post in whichever section?

They aint staying away from here because it's like taking a flight to New York ffs. One click and bam you landed, no immigration, no luggage or customs to deal with. They dont post on here becasue they dont post in their own section even, well not a lot at least.

We should be moving because OT is hidden away as a subforum, of a subforum of a subforum and deserves better.

People in General usually don't post here for a few reasons, some don't want to enter the daoc boards, some don't even have it enabled because they don't want to see the daoc spam on main page, some don't even know OT exists! Moving it into the main area (NOT GENERAL FFS!) makes it more accessible to all and finally removes the link with DAoC. Hell when was the last time anyone even made posts about DAoC in OT anyway?

Oh and they don't post on thier own forum (general) because alot of people have moved on and it isn't very active, the ones that remain have kind of said it all to each other before. Making OT more accessible for them might actually get them contributing much more.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I voted no...

Simply because we will have too much spam and too little daoc talk there.
And people gonna move on to VN.
lol

What? There is no DAoC talk in OT for godsake, it hasn't been a regular thing for 3 years or more, OT is nothing to do with DAoC as a going concern and 90% of the OT regulars haven't played DAoC for nearly half a decade.

tierk

Part of the furniture
90% of the OT regulars haven't played DAoC for nearly half a decade.

However 99% of the people on here are from DAOC backgrounds and we all pretty much know each other from abusing each other in the game and on here in the DAOC part of the forum.

People from General dont /wont change why should we do so? As i said it isnt exactly like they ahve to go so far out of their way to get here now is it?

I also do not think that Dukat would want to share EZ's thong shots with the whole of Freddys House, i know i would not be happy at all, all those nasty pervy little so and so's drooling :wanker: the lot of em!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
However 99% of the people on here are from DAOC backgrounds and we all pretty much know each other from abusing each other in the game and on here in the DAOC part of the forum.

People from General dont /wont change why should we do so? As i said it isnt exactly like they ahve to go so far out of their way to get here now is it?

I never abused you in game, ever. The judge dropped all charges and the semen sample was too tainted to extract accurate DNA!

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
I don't mind at all. Moving OT into a subforum of General means one less mouse click for me, and I'm lazy fucktard, so it's all good!

tierk

Part of the furniture
..the semen sample was too tainted to extract accurate DNA!

Wasnt that the semen sample was too tainted but rather too little, just like something else that belongs to you:p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have FH hotbarred anyways, so no bother really.
But I think it should still go to a vote.

TBH, I still find it weird when people talk about DAoC on here, despite it being a DAoC board.

There is a vote and 2/3 so far have voted for a move of some kind. The sensible move to keep everyone happy is to move to the main page and NOT merge with General at this time.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Yes but also look at the names of who voted. You can clearly see who the OT people are and where they voted which in my mind are more important votes than the Generals who never come here

tierk

Part of the furniture
Yes but also look at the names of who voted. You can clearly see who the OT people are and where they posted which in my mind are more important votes than the Generals who never come here

Sorry to say it but it just feels like we are being railroaded by two people quite frankly. Noone in OT is interested at all in the move.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Thats exactly how it feels Tierk. Theres only 2 making loud noises about moving no-one elese really wants it or cares

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Sorry to say it but it just feels like we are being railroaded by two people quite frankly. Noone in OT is interested at all in the move.

*holds up hand*

Do I know count as OT? I have actully never posted in a thread that wasn't OT in my 5/6 years on here and Honestly I'm not against it. Although my original vote was for a merge with general I can see that OT in the main branch is probably the best idea.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Thats exactly how it feels Tierk. Theres only 2 making loud noises about moving no-one elese really wants it or cares

The one bit of the DAOC forum left that is used and they want to kill it off. Seriously i ask again why cant they just come and post on here, seeing as there section is so dead?

*holds up hand*

Do I know count as OT? I have actully never posted in a thread that wasn't OT in my 5/6 years on here and Honestly I'm not against it. Although my original vote was for a merge with general I can see that OT in the main branch is probably the best idea.

You are one of the only regulars from OT that as asking for a change. Pretty much all the rest of us do not want to merge or move or anything and i cant see why we need to, if it is only two or three people from our side that want it.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i'm against a merge as that would kill off the current spirit imo, but moving out of daoc would be nice

megadave

I am a FH squatter
actually since tohtori has apparently fucked off, off topic is perfect

tierk

Part of the furniture
actually since tohtori has apparently fucked off, off topic is perfect

Yea been wondering where all the flame thrower threads have gotten to. He left for good or they locked him up at the funny farm?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Yes but also look at the names of who voted. You can clearly see who the OT people are and where they voted which in my mind are more important votes than the Generals who never come here
or you could say that General people who never post here don't mind a move or merge. imo that is quite a positive thing.
not entirely true if you look at the votes. still, be vocal. FH staff, while incredibly handsome and well-endowed, are not physic. we need you to tell us what you think!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
*holds up hand*

Cerb, have you noticed they don't want to address the move into the main page? They keep waffling on about a merge which clearly isn't going to happen now. So why are they fighting a move from being a sub-forum of a sub-forum of a subforum into a fully fledged destination of it's own? I just don't get the resistance, it makes no sense to me at all and they are not putting comprehesive arguements up either but keep coming back with the same fluff about being railroaded by two people.

As for the votes and names, alot of people misunderstood the vote and the options listed aren't the only things we proposed. If it was clear that an option to move OT directly to main page was viable would so many OT'ers have voted no? I honestly don't think so, too many have voted against a merge but not given an opinion about a move to main page.

This debate isn't going away, it isn't only two people who see it as viable and you might notice that alot of General forumites are very much in favour of seeing OT come out of the shadows as well.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
i'm against a merge as that would kill off the current spirit imo, but moving out of daoc would be nice

There we go, another OT bellend, erm Legend I mean is in favour of a move to main page.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Well i think everyone has made valid point but all you keep saying is "People just arent making decent reasons" all the bloody time. Everyone is saying how they feel on here and the feedback place

Oh and because the vote isnt going your way suddenly everyone just misunderstood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom