Attacks on Iran is coming very soon..

Vladamir

FH is my second home
and marc - u stupid , arrogant s.o.a.b. give me a choice between wiping saints or tehran off the map, happier to see saints vapourised anyday. my crew will be in saints this evening if u want to exchange a few gloch rounds. no seriously, your are a twat.

Watch out marc you've got a keyboard warrior on your case :eek:

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Crispy, looking for atm but i need a clue? got any? :D atm searching 2006 about bush but thats alot - congress? any words you remember?

Pussy.

Persephone's Pen: Bush to Become Dictator in Event of Catastrophe!

Typed in bush in event of catastrophe in google. First hit ya noob! :D

Im pretty sure the bill was passed :>

Dunno how it happened - probably while all the other people were on vacation and then it might also have been passed attached to a law like 'protect the children' ;)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
the catastrophes are defined as:

'"Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;'

Poag

m00?
the catastrophes are defined as:

'"Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;'

Read, large scale WMD attack.

Nuke, Chemical, Biological

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Adding more fuel to the fire:

Chavez vows revenge for Falklands war - Times Online

IN a new outburst of antiwestern sabre-rattling, President Hugo Chavez of Venezuela has threatened Britain with “revenge” for the Falklands war of 1982. The belligerent Latin American leftist warned last week that his recent build-up of sophisticated Russian and Iranian weapons would be used to destroy the British fleet if it attempted to return to the South Atlantic.

Speaking on his weekly television show Alo Presidente (Hello, Mr President), Chavez denounced what he described as Britain’s “illegal occupation” of the Falklands and repeated his call for a regional military alliance against Britain and the United States.

“If we had been united in the last war, we could have stopped the old empire,” Chavez said, as he gesticulated to maps showing how Venezuelan aircraft and submarines would intercept British warships. “Today we could sink the British fleet.”

Chavez has often expressed support for Argentina’s claim to the Falklands, but his latest broadside was notable for both its antiBritish vitriol and its unprecedented threats. He declared that British history was “stained with the blood of South America’s indigenous people” and demanded revenge for the “cowardly” sinking of the General Belgrano, the Argentine cruiser.

Western diplomats have long grown used to harangues from Chavez, who announced this weekend that he would negotiate with guerrillas holding dozens of hostages in Colombia, including three US contractors and Ingrid Betancourt, a French-Colombian abducted as she campaigned for president in 2002. But US and British officials have recently become more concerned by his willingness to lavish billions of dollars from Venezuela’s soaring oil income on military capabilities.

On his TV programme, Chavez introduced a group of 30 Venezuelan pilots who were trained in Russia to fly a squadron of 24 Sukhoi SU-30 multi-role fighters. The aircraft were part of a $3 billion armaments deal with Moscow.

Chavez has also bought 100,000 AK-47 assault rifles and negotiated to set up a Kalashnikov factory in Venezuela. He has reportedly ordered nine Russian diesel submarines, including the cruise missile-carrying 677E Amur-class vessel.

The Venezuelan pilots told him they would soon be training with medium-range BrahMos missiles, a supersonic antiship cruise missile jointly developed by India and Russia.

US officials also fear that Chavez may be seeking nuclear technology from his contacts with Iran and North Korea. He is discussing a possible joint programme with Tehran to build an unmanned drone aircraft similar to the American Predator and has long been engaged in a regional attempt to promote military cooperation against the US.

So far most of his neighbours have shied away from confrontation with Washington, but Chavez is continuing to press for the creation of a “single South American army”.

His outspoken attacks on Britain and his support for Buenos Aires have gone down well in Argentina, where President Nestor Kirchner’s wife, Cristina, is the favourite to succeed her husband in elections next month.

While there is no indication that either of the Kirchners wants to precipitate a new crisis over the Falklands, military analysts say Venezuela’s lengthening military reach might seriously impede any British attempt to dispatch a new task force.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
After the last coup in venezuela sponsored by the US i think chavez is pretty annoyed by them :D

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I'm pretty sure that even in the UK, in the event of an imminent threat to us, the democratic process is suspended and war-time government can be formed - at least that was what happened in the World War times. But I think it must be a fair representation of current political opinons, i.e. it couldnt be all labour, you'd get some Conservatives and Lib Dems etc...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
I'm pretty sure that even in the UK, in the event of an imminent threat to us, the democratic process is suspended and war-time government can be formed - at least that was what happened in the World War times. But I think it must be a fair representation of current political opinons, i.e. it couldnt be all labour, you'd get some Conservatives and Lib Dems etc...

theres hell of alot of difference there - bush will get sole control. if he first get sole control he can just remove everything that will hold him from staying in power and USA will become a dictatorship (its very unlikely but its the worst case scenario)

kivik

Part of the furniture

Chavez has done great things for his country and south america, I've been there and seen it. Love it how he is one of the few that actually got the balls to say 'get the fuck out of my country, USA'.

But what I don't like is how he is trying to earn lifetime power and increase the military capabilities of Venezuela. But there is no doubt, again, that the western media is trying to paint him out as another cold-hearted communistic dictator.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Chavez has done great things for his country and south america, I've been there and seen it. Love it how he is one of the few that actually got the balls to say 'get the fuck out of my country, USA'.

But what I don't like is how he is trying to earn lifetime power and increase the military capabilities of Venezuela. But there is no doubt, again, that the western media is trying to paint him out as another cold-hearted communistic dictator.

The Times is run by Rupert Murdoch, the man behind the The Sun. Not to mention he owns Sky, Fox and funnily enough, MySpace...

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
that must be that he's got bored of spamming your in box of naked pictures of himself :m00:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So where's the attacks? In my country, vey soon means...very f*cking soon! :eek:

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
theres hell of alot of difference there - bush will get sole control. if he first get sole control he can just remove everything that will hold him from staying in power and USA will become a dictatorship (its very unlikely but its the worst case scenario)

I very much doubt that. The Americans are so in love with democracy that i dont think that even they could be fooled in to that. But then, history does prove that Americans can be fooled in to pretty much anything.. xd

MegaMaejter

Banned
1) US will not launch a war of aggression on Iran

2) Iran will get some more whine from UN. UN are still teethless.

3) US will whine on UN, but they will not launch a war of aggression on Iran wihtout support of UN.

4) Iran will complete their nuclear program and from that they will be able to finish their weaponsprogram. India and Pakistan got nuclear weapons in a few years so its not impossible for Iran to do.

5) Israel will then start to whine on UN. US will whine more.

6) UN will implement harsh sanctions on Iran, wich in turn will fuel the fundamentalists in Iran and in the region.

7) Iran will take over Iraqs desired roll as the leader of the region.

8) Israel will become more and more threatened by Iran who will use the Isreal - Palistinian conflict as fuel to their own propaganda engine.

9) Israel will be faced by the choice to either wait for Terroists founded by Iran with nukes from Iran to carry out terrorists actions on Isrealic soil or they have to attack Iran first hand.

10) Whatever happends it will in the end lead to a full blown conflict between Isreal and Terrorists founded by Iran or directly with Iran.

11) Israel who have mayor interests in the US economy and as an allied with US will force US to take sides, directly or inderectly.

12) WAR.

13) Nukes will be exchanged back and forth and it will be a mess.

Israel, Iran and USA is aware of that this development is very possible. It lies in both US and Isreals interest to avoid all this but it lies without their domain/reach to directly effect the outcome when all variables are added up. The ball is in the Iranians hands really, if they want this to happend then it will.

/edit,

I guess what both USA and Israel is pondering over atm is weather its worth the risc not taking action now and relying on the goodwill of a fundamentalistic dictator that might or might not make reality of all his threats against Israel/Western interests in the region.

Sometimes I guess its better to be right then sorry hehe.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty good observation that.

Main reason why I think in ~50 years time, there will be a huge wasteland of craters where the entire middle-east used to be.

Zede

Part of the furniture
1) US will not launch a war of aggression on Iran

2) Iran will get some more whine from UN. UN are still teethless.

3) US will whine on UN, but they will not launch a war of aggression on Iran wihtout support of UN.

4) Iran will complete their nuclear program and from that they will be able to finish their weaponsprogram. India and Pakistan got nuclear weapons in a few years so its not impossible for Iran to do.

5) Israel will then start to whine on UN. US will whine more.

6) UN will implement harsh sanctions on Iran, wich in turn will fuel the fundamentalists in Iran and in the region.

7) Iran will take over Iraqs desired roll as the leader of the region.

8) Israel will become more and more threatened by Iran who will use the Isreal - Palistinian conflict as fuel to their own propaganda engine.

9) Israel will be faced by the choice to either wait for Terroists founded by Iran with nukes from Iran to carry out terrorists actions on Isrealic soil or they have to attack Iran first hand.

10) Whatever happends it will in the end lead to a full blown conflict between Isreal and Terrorists founded by Iran or directly with Iran.

11) Israel who have mayor interests in the US economy and as an allied with US will force US to take sides, directly or inderectly.

12) WAR.

13) Nukes will be exchanged back and forth and it will be a mess.

Israel, Iran and USA is aware of that this development is very possible. It lies in both US and Isreals interest to avoid all this but it lies without their domain/reach to directly effect the outcome when all variables are added up. The ball is in the Iranians hands really, if they want this to happend then it will.

/edit,

I guess what both USA and Israel is pondering over atm is weather its worth the risc not taking action now and relying on the goodwill of a fundamentalistic dictator that might or might not make reality of all his threats against Israel/Western interests in the region.

Sometimes I guess its better to be right then sorry hehe.

Or the whole thing is just one big stage managed show by powers that be. Nuke the middle east, and 50% of all the oil left in the world is controlled by Chavez in Venezuela ! So not gonna happen :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
You dont see public executions, government controlled media, government controlled books and artists, mandatory military conscription, depression of ppl that are against the government and lots more in usa , do you?

yeah they do :) on just about everyone of those things :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Not sure all wars could be classified as another Vietnam.

when it comes to USA, sure we can. have they actually WON a war since WW2?

and i actually mean WINNING here, not "winning" like they are in Iraq...

USA are masters at starting wars but they cant fucking win any of them.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Lol, would so love to see them try tbh, diesel powered subs? wtf, wernt they used in WW2? we have state of art nuclear subs and huge battleships, even that new stealth destroyer. Would just be another falklands war, over in a week.

We have no real air power against Su 30's etc. Only 3 very old small aircraft carriers. Last time it was 20 year old Migs V Harriers. The weapons used by the Argies were old tech, not at all like the new supersonic missiles etc. The Harriers were very capable against this.

RN has now retired the Sea Harriers. Don't even get me started on EFA, just proves you can't design anything worthwhile by commitee. Deck landing varients of the quite dismally spec'd EFA aircraft are not yet available. So Chavez's comments are very well timed tbh and I'm sure he knows it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Grenada! :worthy:

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Britain won WW2, America, like usual, was caught with its pants down. All the hard work was done in the Battle of Britain by the RAF, the rest was done by those lovely boys in Russia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom