Attacks on Iran is coming very soon..

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
FOX Attacks Iran

This doesn't surprise me at all. There is always a media build-up long before a war is started, the drip-drip-drip effect until a 'critical mass' of the general publics' opinion sees the war as inevitable. It's so obvious what's going on, it astounds me that so much of the general public don't realize that they're being manipulated.

Pentagon ‘three-day blitz’ plan for Iran - Times Online

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I think it was kinda obvious when the Iraq war started that Iran would be next.

Doesn't bother me though, one less country processing nukes to worry about

Litmus

Resident Freddy
No doubt soon they will find "weapons of mass destruction"

Joor

Can't get enough of FH

Comments like this makes me sad..its so obvious you have no idea whats going on. What about all the poor innocent Iranians ?probably million of innocent people. Or many many thousands, who knows...its Doesn't bother you ??

Litmus

Resident Freddy
I think it was kinda obvious when the Iraq war started that Iran would be next.

Was you an American in a past life?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Iran's leader needs to be taken out like Saddam. He's an insane meglomaniac and Iran has more fanatical Muslims than any other country and they have nuclear capabilities. Its only a matter of time before that part of the world becomes the latest flash-point.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Comments like this makes me sad..its so obvious you have no idea whats going on. What about all the poor innocent Iranians ?probably million of innocent people. Or many many thousands, who knows...its Doesn't bother you ??

Not really.

And I have a very good idea of whats "going on". I have my own problems to worry about, not the plight of some randomers the other side of the globe.

Its a bit like Aids in Africa. You cant keep caring about it because nothing changes, no matter how much money or manpower you throw behind it.

Its places like Iran that stir up the racial hatred in the UK

Vladamir

FH is my second home
tinfoil.jpg

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
no one cares joor :) Their leader is a dick and should be executed.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH

He might be a dick, but you think the iranian people are more willing to put up with him or be invaded by slimy americans? :)

So you can dislike him all you want, but it isnt really a reason not to be opposed to a war like that. There are certain rules for when you are allowed to attack, and they should ALWAYS be followed, even tho the US seems to be bypassing theese rules once in a while ^_^

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock

same could be said about the americans tbh

end of the day, its all fucked, not much anyone can do any more, so stop worrying

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
same could be said about the americans tbh

end of the day, its all fucked, not much anyone can do any more, so stop worrying

Actually the same cannot be said of the Americans, no AMerican leader has gone on record saying that they want to cleanse the world of all the non believers.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I bet you Bush has been close tho :D

ps. I don't care

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well I think alot of people have given up caring since Iraq. The middle east is fucked up. Problem is they seem to be happy to pull others into it.

Saddam - Mass slaughter of his own people. Anyone that stands up to him dies. If they dont fit into his picture then he got rid of them. Must have took lessons from Hitler.

Iran - (cant be fecked to get the guys name) - Leader goes on record saying he wants to annilihate Israel. Leave him long enough and he will try. No wonder Israel ready to strike them. If the US dont go in then Israel will eventually, and to be quite honest the US attack is the lesser of 2 evils I fear. As Israel will probably just say "fuck it" and hit any target, not just key military ones.

Hopefully though we will keep out of this one, no point starting to pull out of one country just to move into another. Not unless you wish to be a mini-hitler :p

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Take my word for it, if the Americans invade Iran they will be facing another Vietnam; the Iranians have a very good army, not to say the Americans don't but they are no way near the class of for example the British or the Iranians, its suicide for many young americans going there.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
its just the beginning of a new round of discussion in UN security council about passing another resolution with regards to Iran and IAEA.

poor FOX , no war show for them this time im afraid :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
Nothings changed since the crusades.

Stop being sheeple. I support Iran, the more countries stand up and defy Bush and his cronies the better.

ps. US wont do shite, Chavez in Venezuela will just cut his oil supplies to States and ship it China instead.

gohan

FH is my second home
nuke every think that not in europe imo, well leave australia be its basicly a hotter england anyway

but US africa middle east china can all fuck off, deal with your own problems i want to be an island again so we can put up the no care sign... what **** invented phones an the interweb anyway :< it's like when ur relatives come for christmas an you have to pretend to like them

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Take my word for it, if the Americans invade Iran they will be facing another Vietnam; the Iranians have a very good army, not to say the Americans don't but they are no way near the class of for example the British or the Iranians, its suicide for many young americans going there.

Aye, that iranian army is actually not too shabby :>

But i really doubt that we will see america actually going to invade the country in, god forbid, case of war.

The US will have to deploy a majority of its troops and materiel to match up with the iranian military - they be like 500000 standing (defending) troops with alot of weapons :>

But i really doubt that this will come to war - at MAX the US will bomb their nuclear plants which they are afraid of, but that would still be pretty stupid (but then again, its americans were talking about :D)

Gamah

Banned
If you think an overstretched American army is going to start another war joor you're a fucking dick.

Britain won't be getting involved that's for sure.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
As soon as Bush gets his ass assassinated then the world will be a better place.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Aye, that iranian army is actually not too shabby :>

But i really doubt that we will see america actually going to invade the country in, god forbid, case of war.

The US will have to deploy a majority of its troops and materiel to match up with the iranian military - they be like 500000 standing (defending) troops with alot of weapons :>

But i really doubt that this will come to war - at MAX the US will bomb their nuclear plants which they are afraid of, but that would still be pretty stupid (but then again, its americans were talking about :D)

Bombing nuklear plants? that cant be too safe tbh, might aswel just drop a nuke on them to start with and be done with it.

echome

Fledgling Freddie

It should bother you. The hole idea of different countries having nukes, is to keep them in place. The "if you drop any so will we" situation.

But on the other hand I really don't like facist nations like Iran or the USA having any. - Tbh I don't like any nations having nukes.

P.s make love not war.:fluffle:

Gamah

Banned
But on the other hand I really don't like facist nations like Iran or the USA having any. - Tbh I don't like any nations having nukes.

Fascism is an authoritarian political ideology (generally tied to a mass movement) that considers individual and other societal interests subordinate to the needs of the state, and seeks to forge a type of national unity, usually based on, but not limited to, ethnic, cultural, or racial attributes.

I really wish you fucking kids would get a clue what your talking about before reeling out bollocks. The USA is a democracy in which many races and cultures live.

Societies 'interests' is one of the key concepts of the American way of life.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Iran's leader needs to be taken out like Saddam. He's an insane meglomaniac and Iran has more fanatical Muslims than any other country and they have nuclear capabilities. Its only a matter of time before that part of the world becomes the latest flash-point.

Completely clueless, you ever been to Iran? Doubt it, everything you almost certainly read is propaganda by the press in the west. At least the press in the Middle East is not politically tainted. You get a broad spectrum of whats going on with lots of input from Reuters and other western based news agencies. As well as the local news agencies.

Having been there on three occassions I have always been welcomed and everyone I met, trained and worked with was extremely friendly. Working late one night on an aircraft, a senior manager at the airport dropped by with his family and treated us to a feast of local food.

I admit to thinking much the same years ago. But after travelling around the world (78 countries in 16 years) you soon learn people are pretty much the same. They just want to get on with life and keep their families safe. As usual, It's the politicians, oil companies and powerful religious leaders which keep this region in conflict. America is right now the biggest kid on the block and bullying Iran for whatever reasons it can find. Oil is the only reason its happening.

The only reason the US is staying put in Iraq is the US assumption that Iraq/Iran would join together to make an Islamic superstate controlling a large percentage of the worlds oil reserves. Quite ridiculous as the infighting between Shia, Sunni and Kurds would never see that materialise without another war. The fact that the Kurds are now controlling the oil fields north of Bagdahd would also bring the the Turks into the frame as well. The whole is is a bloody mess which the US Foreign Policy created.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I kinda hoped that the Iranian people would have raised a revolution, after the Iranian's President declarations about Israel and the reiterated World Community slaps about the Nuclear problem.
I guess, sadly, they gonna have what the Integralists looked for. It's a real shame cause the Iranian youth got a Western Culture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom