ATT Ayeeshaa

K

klavrynd

Abusing bugs is a no-no and there's plenty people reporting your ass. I hope you had fun

O

old.mattshanes

This was one alb that laughed at hibs:( was annoyed by it to be honest.By the way to any enemy out there IF i cheer or clap at you it's not an insult just a way of saying nice fight or good try etc.

M

mid_Efour

and if i stamp on your cold corpse for 10 minutes spamming /taunt /laugh its my way of saying "2 pints of stella and a bag of pork scratchings plz guv"

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by mid_Efour
and if i stamp on your cold corpse for 10 minutes spamming /taunt /laugh its my way of saying "2 pints of stella and a bag of pork scratchings plz guv"

Ok some one give efour his cheese back!:D

E

eynar

Originally posted by klavrynd
Abusing bugs is a no-no and there's plenty people reporting your ass. I hope you had fun

We want details!!! :clap:

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Ayeesha is a necromancer?

I think I faced her over the weekend when I was sitting behind a tree in a remote part of Sauvage and she just happened to find me from behind.

Read into that what you will.

C

Carnalito

I've encountered Ayeeshaa in emain, she was confortably standing in front of amg in shade mode, didn't even try to escape as 2 fg mids came to her.

Her pet were nowhere to be seen, so she couldnt get killed.
I thought to myself "probably in the wall, f*cking abuser c*nt", and i was right. After a few pbae's along the wall i hit the pet, 2 nukes and it was gone, and obviously so was she.

However, making a class like this doesnt really seem like a smart move from Mythic to be, i mena comon its like built for abusing.

K

klavrynd

for those that don't have a clue what i'm on about

aywhatever played a nice game of "park the pet in the wall and farm" effectively breaching :

The most common bug exploit is to use geometry holes in order to position your character in an unreachable place, giving the exploiter the freedom to kill any players coming around, with little to no risk, since the victims cannot attack back, unless they themselves exploit the bug. This can be using roofs, bridge holes, etc. All players abusing such bugs are bug exploiters and can be punished. This rule also applies to pets.

M

Meatballs

You have very little control of pet movement, so most of the time they just get caught in funny places by accident. Necromancers drop out of shade all the times in dungeons because pets just decide to wander about.

D

Danya

Originally posted by mid_Efour
LOL, £6.74 please. ;)

A

Azal

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Cheating Report

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (CS) - 03/10/2003 03:49 PM
Greetings,

Seems like someone decided to take the short road to a vacation from DAoC.
Thank you for the report.

Best regards,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

K

klavrynd

<captain america mode>
Justice has prevailed
</captain america mode>

:clap:

O

old.Atrox

hahaha
are that the abuseing you whine about ?
lol you have NO CLUE what pure abuse are then.

haha your just sad you cant get the RP's

That bug are the same as ppl standing on strange places, they can be killed by gtaoe and pbaoe so it's not bug abuse according to mythic...

O

old.Cher

I'm just happy that reporting people seems to work, so far anyone that i've seen first hand cheating by the use of third party programs have been banned,

i may get pissed off over bugs in the game that can be exploited, but i aknowledge that some people may not think them to be against the code of conduct, which is why although i'll post while pissed off over many things, e.g the outer door repair bug, i don't report them, since they may not know its a bug, however speed cheat exploiters i will report at all times,

i just find it funny sometimes when a person gets snared by my poison and then proceeds to run off at double my run speed, even after i shout them to knock them out of any speed spell they have running......... like colt for example

O

old.Bubble

whining idiots
i've seen a Spirit Soldier walk through a wall and attack me on the battlements of a keep

Druid pets have done the same and Chanter pets have nuked me through walls :(

A

Azal

The difference is the necro in question blatently did it on purpose to exploit a bug.

A

Artemls

Originally posted by old.Bubble
whining idiots
i've seen a Spirit Soldier walk through a wall and attack me on the battlements of a keep

Druid pets have done the same and Chanter pets have nuked me through walls :(

But you can still kill the master can't you? In this case you can't.

M

Meatballs

After a few pbae's along the wall i hit the pet, 2 nukes and it was gone, and obviously so was she.

Doesn't tie in with the definitions of bug abuse we've been given :p

O

old.sauna

Here's some reading for you.. http://baf.mine.nu/necro-los.txt
If you're apart of the little mindless kiddies comparing this to GTAE/Heals through walls/Other pets in walls then you're a nut basically and I wish you'd leave the game pretty soon..

C

Coren

Think the 'even though you don't break the rules, I don't like the way you play, so you can't be in the channel I originally made'-attitude is a bit more little mindless kiddie style.

Zerging isn't against the rules either, yet it pisses a lot of people off and makes the game a lot less enjoyable for them. So if some channel operator doesn't like zerging he is allowed to ban all zergers from a channel that's almost labeled as an official one? :eek:

Then again, you're a Mid, so you probably wouldn't understand that example. :p

O

old.Atrox

haha sauna your gonna have to ban a whole lot of ppl
blame necros cuz of mythics fuckup and you stupidity ?

btw, hacking others computers or ok, but useing a bug are not...
your priorities are fucked up.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.Atrox
haha sauna your gonna have to ban a whole lot of ppl
blame necros cuz of mythics fuckup and you stupidity ?

btw, hacking others computers or ok, but useing a bug are not...
your priorities are fucked up.

Albs :rolleyes:

(Cant resist)

Edit: and if GOA banned him/her dont that prove he/her was exploiting a bug?

W

walkerb

Originally posted by old.sauna
If you're apart of the little mindless kiddies comparing this to GTAE/Heals through walls/Other pets in walls then you're a nut basically and I wish you'd leave the game pretty soon..

hah you got to be kidding, please ban all sm's and chanters then, i cant count how many times ive been owned my chanter/sm petsthrough walls and up to lord and through mgs.

K

knudden

Originally posted by old.sauna
same as the others say
a chanter or sm doing the same (only interupting true)
can get just as many ppl killed in even less time
sauna u have alot of banning to do to make that just remotely fair
good luck

C

Coren

Sauna, someone from your guild used a ram inside Arvakr to destroy our ram. Some other members of your guild hit ours through the doors. Clearly this is bug abuse and it made the game a lot less enjoyable for us! Ban!

Or are you biased aswell as unable to see you aren't The Judge?

R

Rudor

Hmm a pet thru the wall aint the same thing. You can still kill the master, in the necro case you cant.

Was at amgE some nights ago and this necro that just was named stood there with the pet in the wall along with 2fg mids or so.
No one could kill him but he casted about 10 (something, dd mebbe :>) on me, got screen on it all.
If i still see this guy play here i will report him aswell.

O

old.sauna

Originally posted by Coren
Think the 'even though you don't break the rules, I don't like the way you play, so you can't be in the channel I originally made'-attitude is a bit more little mindless kiddie style.

Zerging isn't against the rules either, yet it pisses a lot of people off and makes the game a lot less enjoyable for them. So if some channel operator doesn't like zerging he is allowed to ban all zergers from a channel that's almost labeled as an official one? :eek:

Then again, you're a Mid, so you probably wouldn't understand that example. :p

I guess I have to explain it further, let's do metafors shall we: for ex or present CS-players: "Team proud-strikers faces team kiddie-kkthnxbye-expression-using-children and uses all default ways of trying to beat team kiddies, team kiddies on the other hand uses mapswimming/illegal boosts/silent plants/maphack to get the upper hand. At the end of the match team kiddies comes into team proud-strikers channel and goes "omfg lol you r pwnd", since these actions, social and gamewise are nothing team proud-strikers want to be associated with they ban them from the channel.". Or for you sportsfanatics: "2 icehockeyteams face eachother, one just loving the game and having fun playing fair hockey, the other uses all means necessary to screw up the other teams day by going into fistfights and just play _unnecessarily_ rough. Then the bastards come inside the fairplaying teams clubhouse shouting about it and feeling overall proud to have removed some of the opposing teams players from the game permanently or temporarily, they get bounced.".

You still compare this to rams hitting other rams/people hitting through door (yeah I've been pa'd plenty through keepdoors)/zerging (jesus christ)/enchanter or worse SM-pets (!), this is 1 guy taking out group after group of players without endangering himself in any way. You trying to have state an arguement here with this or do you actually think comparing these is justified? Try again, by replying with what you're saying now makes me believe even the oldtimers on prydwen has been "leetified" by recent kids to the server. I remember alot of fun daoctimes when people actually didnt TRY to abuse bugs and if they did they appologized for it afterwards. Oh wait, it's not a bug...herrelol

Yeah I'm a mid and that makes me what? Stupid? Griefer? Ignorant? Trying to ruin other people's fun time in daoc?..hmm no, that was you lot accepting this behaviour and worse giving me crap for sticking up for "the few that play daoc to have a blast". Sigh..

Let me just say..I don't stick up for mids/hibs that delibaretely use petbug through wall, I hope they get banned too and someone reports them, you on the other hand defend people killing off loads and loads of people using something that is a bug now since it's going to get fixed later. Actually coming in here saying "wtf lol lol sauna you're nuts, they can play as they want" after having whined at chanter's/sm's. Or isn't it that chanterpets and smpets doesn't really bother you to the extent like one of these pets killing your entire group before you know what happens and with no chance of finding the opponent before death? Is it hard and too much to ask of people to try not to use this just because they can?

O

old.sauna

Originally posted by knudden
same as the others say
a chanter or sm doing the same (only interupting true)
can get just as many ppl killed in even less time
sauna u have alot of banning to do to make that just remotely fair
good luck

You gotta be kidding me, you've seen a bugabusing sm/chanter-pet killing off 1-2fg people in 20-30 seconds where noone ever reached the killer and were running around like big questionmarks prior to their death? I did, I stood below and wasted manabar after manabar ressing, people in my group left RvR'ing that night due to this. Not because they got killed, not because they couldn't get through the milegate but actually since someone was using a bug to kill off people and making the atmosphere and game kinda sad to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread