as Soloing is no longer allowed then im out of here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
got tired of insta zerg fest in HW so checked out crau, had 2 nice solo fights (aprox 5 mins apart) did my usual /bow to cheesynoob after fight and a hug 4 ppl not to add on me, witch there suddenly spawned shitloads of blue guards, witch where kinda cake then i got kicked in the air and after a few times of that i died. then pm'd requiel as he was in the same zone and guess he was behind this and got this :
my.php

and he logged before i could reply again, but im not a fan of prearranged fights and dont do em, i like to hunt down my fights but when there is 1 guy standing alone waiting 4 a fight im not gonna be the 1 to disapoint him...

but thx 4 all the enemies/friends i have fought with and against over the last couple of years, its been a pleasure :drink: c ya in another game!

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
No soloing is allowed but organised dueling isnt, biiiig difference.

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
so that what it was then :/ thought as much. might as well delete my other thread.

Sorin

Banned
got tired of insta zerg fest in HW so checked out crau, had 2 nice solo fights (aprox 5 mins apart) did my usual /bow to cheesynoob after fight and a hug 4 ppl not to add on me, witch there suddenly spawned shitloads of blue guards, witch where kinda cake then i got kicked in the air and after a few times of that i died. then pm'd requiel as he was in the same zone and guess he was behind this and got this :
my.php

and he logged before i could reply again, but im not a fan of prearranged fights and dont do em, i like to hunt down my fights but when there is 1 guy standing alone waiting 4 a fight im not gonna be the 1 to disapoint him...

but thx 4 all the enemies/friends i have fought with and against over the last couple of years, its been a pleasure :drink: c ya in another game!

WTFFMFSHSSSFSSWFTS!!!

What the fuck is this shit!
wtf are solo players meant to do, if they can't find a place to gain a decent amount of rps by killing other players in a fair 1v1.

Requiel you fucked up so bad there! Many people hates you now, you know that?

I've been at crau aswell.. and just because people is standing around and waiting for a even opponent it doesn't mean that its prearanged.
The thing about a circle is that you get to chose who you wanna figth.

And if that ain't allowed, you have to remove all stealthers in the game cuz thats what they do!! motherfucker!

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie

if you dont have the people to create the manic situation a war should bring, order would probably fall into place and it would be percieved as organised dueling?

we as a community cant afford to lose people, because they're doing nothing to regenerate it. I've had fun being back for two weeks which the free days brought me back from, then i see this :(

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie

yet when u try to solo u get kicked in the air and get guards spawned on ya, its a biiiig difference but when the retard that controlls the server doesnt know what is what it gets rather pointless to play...

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
yet when u try to solo u get kicked in the air and get guards spawned on ya, its a biiiig difference but when the retard that controlls the server doesnt know what is what it gets rather pointless to play...

its not that hes not listening to what is what. he's just listening to the opinions of one part of the community. in this instance, his E&Es.

Prydwen
Norcott - Higolath
Ireth - Moriah
Warkle - Donkeh
Puppethealer - Pricklesprout - Spinesprout - Spikesprout
Selenia - Selyenora - Lelomara
Satyn - Ellenya - Fleece - Latex

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
soloing is allowed, sitting with 20 hibs/mids/albs to wait to duel is not allowed.

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
soloing is allowed, sitting with 20 hibs/mids/albs to wait to duel is not allowed.

go pve a relic and let some skilled people solo around and have fun

oh yeah and out aswell
thx fore all the nice fights over the yeahs.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ive been hearing back from new players and lower realm rank people who could do with the rps being flamed for adding on these so called duels.

So as soon as i beleive that anyone is dueling near DC i report it to a GM to solve it.

If you guys wernt such arse holes and flamed people for adding on your perfect 1vs1 fights in front of a keep i wouldnt have to report it.

Either way deal with it group up meet some new people help out lower realm ranks but dont proclaim realm point farming as dueling.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
kinda funny though that they all of a sudden take on this offensive attitude to it. Its been goíng on for ages those dueling circles. And now when the population is really low they start to piss the few people left off. Seems to be a really stupid and ignorant tactic tbh.
If they wanna keep any people in this game i think they ought to compromise a bit^^
Ow well..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
pretty much says it all. GOA have absolutely no idea what is happening on their server. people always fight around crau, despite what some of the more desperate for realm point people may think these fights are not pre arranged, its just like minded people trying to scrape some fun out of the game. some of us happen to respect other players and don't play the game for the RPs.

Yet again GOA have fucked up by mis-reading the community.

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
Get a clue Requiel... you are f'cking up the UK cluster over time :puke:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
go pve a relic and let some skilled people solo around and have fun

oh yeah and out aswell
thx fore all the nice fights over the yeahs.

just telling that its not allowed if you read coc, did not ask to flame me. reply normal or dont reply at all.

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
ive been hearing back from new players and lower realm rank people who could do with the rps being flamed for adding on these so called duels.

So as soon as i beleive that anyone is dueling near DC i report it to a GM to solve it.

If you guys wernt such arse holes and flamed people for adding on your perfect 1vs1 fights in front of a keep i wouldnt have to report it.

Either way deal with it group up meet some new people help out lower realm ranks but dont proclaim realm point farming as dueling.

so basicly what u are saying if u are lowbie u are suppossed to zerk everything down. maybe go play with the zerk instead

im rr2 on my reaver and i run around dueling others and suprice suprice i dont fucking zerk everyone down. because that just shows the skills from the little kids with no respect fore the people behind the screen on the other realm.

Nate

FH is my second home
I guess to avoid these situations people could not stand watching a fight and move on, theres plenty of areas to roam for a few mins before returning to have your own fight. Does seem a little pointless though.

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie

If someone recieves abuse and meets aggression from their own realm-mates over it thats fair enough at the time, or on the night, or the situation. but it should only affect the person in question. it shouldnt drag others into it like myself, or be reported because its 'happened to me before, they look like they're doing the same.'

and its true about newer players and lower realm ranks, they shouldnt have to recieve abuse and play to other peoples way of playing. but isnt that what /ignore and possibly even bans from GoA are for?

if someone speaks out aggressively then they should deal with their own consequences of that action, i'm sure its human nature to be angry once about something they dislike, thats why repeat offenders should be punished. but ruining their play style through modifying in game mechanisms isnt quite on as it can affect everyone.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Let me guess: You ran to there with your FG of skillless RR11 idiots, all Albs there stood and watched how the Hibs and Mids turned up against you and killed you?

Then you cried for a GM because you couldn't farm some solo people?

Pathetic.

I wouldn't comment on this like this if I wouldn't witnessed exactly this some weeks ago.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
pretty much says it all. GOA have absolutely no idea what is happening on their server. people always fight around crau, despite what some of the more desperate for realm point people may think these fights are not pre arranged, its just like minded people trying to scrape some fun out of the game. some of us happen to respect other players and don't play the game for the RPs.

Yet again GOA have fucked up by mis-reading the community.

Sadly I have to agree.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
because that just shows the skills from the little kids with no respect fore the people behind the screen on the other realm.

Ok if you know how to play the game and you know how to take on people 1vs1 then im not disputing that.

BUT certain people are new to rvr are low realm rank dont understand the game are being flamed for playing the end game.

The ones that have ruined the dueling are the ones that have openly flamed and abused new players ive had people tell me to fuck off when ive added on a fight.

and you guys wondered why new people dont stay in this game its down to you leetists and so called "1vs1" duelers.

Dont blame me blame your guildys and realm mates who openly do this.

MegaMaejter

Banned
Dyvet then officially lowered itself to a freeshard level? :)

Haha@Blow tbh, your useless on many diffrent levels bro.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie

so me killing a guy and vanishing before u could zerg me down where enough to cry @ requiel, lol sad...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I disagree with Requiel, but quiting the game cause of it and announcing it on a forum thread is just childish and attention seeking.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
I disagree with Requiel, but quiting the game cause of it and announcing it on a forum thread is just childish and attention seeking.

final straw rly, and posted this as a kinda goodbye/discusion thread so couldnt rly care less if u think im childish and attention seeking...

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Why do people always try to bring these issues down to a conflict of playstyles? This isn't about zerging vs soloing or 'skillz' vs 'noobz'. If I see a bunch of players standing around in a circle farming each other for RPs then I will break it up. It's not allowed and it never has been. If you want to solo then nobody is stopping you from doing that - not me nor any E&E. This kind of organised duelling will always get shut down if I hear about it. If you want to solo then do so, roam and fight. If you don't want to get caught up in the crossfire of me breaking up duelling circles then make sure you avoid them and don't for example hang around waiting your turn because as far as I'm concerned in this situation if you fly with crows then you're a crow and you'll take your licks along with all the other RP farmers there.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Well lets face it 99% of so called "skilled players" got the majority of their realm ranks from zerging or being noobs and adding on fights.

Its only when they get to the level they think they can solo everything that they become holier than thou and start whining and complaining.

Either way stay or go in the end if all you do is duel then your realm wont really miss it when your gone.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Why do people always try to bring these issues down to a conflict of playstyles? This isn't about zerging vs soloing or 'skillz' vs 'noobz'. If I see a bunch of players standing around in a circle farming each other for RPs then I will break it up. It's not allowed and it never has been. If you want to solo then nobody is stopping you from doing that - not me nor any E&E. This kind of organised duelling will always get shut down if I hear about it. If you want to solo then do so, roam and fight. If you don't want to get caught up in the crossfire of me breaking up duelling circles then make sure you avoid them and don't for example hang around waiting your turn because as far as I'm concerned in this situation if you fly with crows then you're a crow and you'll take your licks along with all the other RP farmers there.

just to get this straight, if i get in a fight and lets say a fg stops and watches me fight, is that my fault ?? from ur statement it clearly is, and its enough if u just give me a text or send me back to sauvage with a reason or something like that... ur clearly way to trigger happy when it comes to dishing out warnings and killing ppl. but u can suspend my acc all u want, i have canceled my subs cos i just had enough of this bullshit service u provide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom