Artifact Thief!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Naagauk QQ'ed at me ingame yesterday after my post, saying some gm told him he didn't have to give malice away unless he agreed to it or whatever.
Also getting personal at me etc, grow up :(

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone else got a weird html bug thats screwing up the FH display?

And yeah fully agree - the boy is a prat. Is he permabanned in game? Surely thats classes as griefing and i KNOW that isnt his first offence.

Jeeves

Banned
Xeanor said:
this is something he told me:

"besides I play the game to ripp ass and fuck bones, not get internet friends that will put imaginary flowers at my non existant grave in 20 years because I got an airplane in my room."
I imagine bones are the only thing he gets to fuck. =o

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
Donnie Darko doesn't do that to people :( its a great movie

qq

it's an exelent movie I was just refering to the fact he also gets an airplane or at least part of it in his bedroom.

Jenson

Fledgling Freddie
We all know who this little prick is dont ban him GoA let the player base make his life hell like they should Flesh and ignore his pathetic little ass, People like this dont deserve our time or frienship.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
he has black hair dresses like an goth(anti christ) and is called damien IRL m8z!

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
I like Flesh ... he's kinda sekksi :cheers: ... Naagauk on the other hand is just a twat :flame:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
I bought brass longsword thingy from naagauks cm today for 100g... i culd got it for free but mate wasnt on.. anyway when i got to his house he was sat outside by his cm all alone looking pretty bored...

HE HE POKEY POKEY :touch:

Interlude

Fledgling Freddie
it is NOT against CoC... its just trust between players, and in this case he cant be trusted.... its like trading across realms/servers is trust between 2 people, its their own fault and not against CoC if anything goes wrong or a kind of scam occurs

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Always thought the sko from BC/Excal was Russian.

fucking nacists, im russian, and im from bc, it doesnt mean im a art thief, or any ppl from BC, so fuck off

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Teren said:

fucking nacists, im russian, and im from bc, it doesnt mean im a art thief, or any ppl from BC, so fuck off
he never said that... it wasn't pointed at russians either... he only said that he thought sko was russian while this "sko" is from norway or smth.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Teren said:

You might not be a thief, but you're an idiot -.-

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Interlude said:
it is NOT against CoC... its just trust between players, and in this case he cant be trusted.... its like trading across realms/servers is trust between 2 people, its their own fault and not against CoC if anything goes wrong or a kind of scam occurs

it is against the cc to act like a prick tho :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom