Artifact Thief!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morimdin

Banned
stlong selfownage guys :)
first you start arguing amongst yourself, then saying he's crom BC/excal, wich he is not? :) AND he did NOTHING against the CoC, so tbh you should all shut the mighty fuck up :eek6:

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I was one of the people in the bg when this happened. First i thought it was a joke to be honest. Times like this makes me wonder why i'm playing this game. :( So many weirdos... what goes through a guy's head when he does something like this? And yes Morimdim, it did happen. There were eight witnesses. Do you wish to challenge all of ours credibility? And against CoC or not - why do you defend this nutcase?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Just hope Riots sent it in to Rightnow. Oh and it doesn't have to be against CoC for you to be banned, I'm pretty sure GOA can ban whomever they want.

=============
From CoC:

Rules of good conduct

Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game.

Penalties

GOA reserves the right (at any time and without prior notice) to reduce access to or block an account temporarily or definitively if the user has not respected this Charter, has encouraged another user not to respect the Charter or has caused harm to the user community.

=============

In other words if they think you're being a dick they can ban you.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
first you start arguing amongst yourself, then saying he's crom BC/excal, wich he is not? :) AND he did NOTHING against the CoC, so tbh you should all shut the mighty fuck up :eek6:
he actually acted against the CoC ... it's called griefing and can be punished with suspension and/or ban if he repeats it ...

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
I was one of the people in the bg when this happened. First i thought it was a joke to be honest. Times like this makes me wonder why i'm playing this game. So many weirdos..
The reason you still play Levin is that if you quit i would hunt you down and keep pokeing you till you came back :wub:

And as for you Morimdin you lital fuckwit maby you should (1) read the CoC (2) get a life and stop defending this dipstick who stole and yes stole Malice and (3) maby take a nice long run of a very short pier and rid us all of your stupidity.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Awww Velimos, you always know how to make an old man feel better. :D

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Levin said:
Awww Velimos, you always know how to make an old man feel better. :D

Yes and he makes a fine living doing that everynight down the park ;)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Morimdin said:

1. Just shut the f*ck up, your giving us norwegians a bad name :S

2. What he did IS against the CoC

3. even though i have talked to this "naaguk" and know he is norwegian, i dont defend him, becouse i know what he did was wrong.. dont be a fool thinking he didnt do anything wrong just becouse you know him.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Couldn't think of a decent flame n stuff, but Morimdin.. you suck :(
Ofc that Sko guy should be banned :p

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone got a list of this idiots main/alts ? Ill make sure there never welcome on any public raids I run.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
/bg loot treasurer
/bg lootlevel 35
/bg treasurer <charname>

sorted

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Its Malice , it remains on the spot till ya pick it up ? So bg loot wont work, especially if he disbanded and picked it up :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Sko's Profile said:
Banned from FreddysHouse!

:D.

Also, Tears all i can remember is Benn/Ciramos/Naaguk. Fill in the gaps people :)

harm

Fledgling Freddie
It's the Trønders that give us Norwegians a bad rep. It's all about the moustache! (sp?)

Emerio

Fledgling Freddie
Stone proof

Morimdin said:
Nice to see that everyone believes what is said without a second side of the story, and just starts throwing shit all around. Your the kind of people who would walk in the streets and say "Hail Hitler" cause someone told you thats how it should be.

And for Riots or whoever: Wheres your proof? Have any screenshots? Didn't think so, go back to crying thanks.

And heres some screenies...:
1. he is grped when we say its claimed
2. he runs with it

ben_in_grp_small1.jpg

ben_runs_small1.jpg

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Heheh saw Naaugauk with malice activated on port just now ;x

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, I dont think Naagauk's balls have dropped yet...

He is the most arrogant player I've ever met, he flames me for getting hacked and constantly takes the piss because I got hacked...

Naagauk - Play this game when you have some pubes

Riotsz

Fledgling Freddie
Im really quite glad he pinched that Malice now, his friends list has went from about 3 to minus half of the Albion Population :kissit:

Was it really worth it Naagauk?

Zede

Part of the furniture
just ban the fecker from everything

or can goa just do it the proper way ?

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
this is something he told me:

"besides I play the game to ripp ass and fuck bones, not get internet friends that will put imaginary flowers at my non existant grave in 20 years because I got an airplane in my room."

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
this is something he told me:

"besides I play the game to ripp ass and fuck bones, not get internet friends that will put imaginary flowers at my non existant grave in 20 years because I got an airplane in my room."

someone watched Donnie Darko one to many times imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom